Shraman OS _ Stubble Trouble

_anukulgr8 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Hi...๐Ÿ˜ŠSo as I was getting bored I thought kyun na ek OS likh daalu...so this is set at Shraman wedding ...please chuck all that Aditya drama...Shraman have confessed their love before and are having an arranged cum love marriage...Aur ha nirmala nahi hai ...
Do tell me if it is good...I think its crap..๐Ÿ˜•

STUBBLE TROUBLE

The preparations for the wedding were going on in great pomp and show. Everyone was happy in the house especially Nanaji, his beloved granddaughter was finally getting married to her love PreeKar were happy because at last ShraMan were together and mamiji was happy because at last Suman was getting married and finally she would fly to Amreka to her son.

The wedding was only at a wait of twelve days...but they those 12 days also seemed more to ShraMan...Shravan used to sneak in Sumo's room late night juz to be caught by Mamiji or Nanaji, and Sumo used to spend hours in PCT just for meeting Shravan...Both the wedding houses were like a hullabaloo...everyone trying their best to contribute their part in the grand ShraMan wedding..

So a little before the wedding date i.e 10 days before The Malhotras were called at Tiwari Killa for lunch..

"Aayiye Ramnath bhaisaab...Namaste..."

"Namaste Sameer ji..." Ramnath greeted him.

"Tiwariji...Namaste.." Ramnath touched Nanaji's feet only to be stopped by him..

"Ye kya kar rahe ho ramnath...Samdhi hone wale ho aab tum mere...Gale milo..."Saying this he hugged Ramnath...

"Maa...Di kaha hai.".Preeti asked

"Who aapne kamre me hogi shayad.." Mamiji replied..Hurring towards the kitchen

"Di ..Aap yaha kya kar rahe ho...chalo na bahar...sab log aa gaye hai..."

"Haa..tu chal..mai abhi aayi..." Sumo replied shutting her laptop.

Sumo came out.

"Suman baby...come..Dekho na mummyji..Suman kitni glow kar rahi hai... Bohot naseebwala hai hamara Shravan..." Vandy chirped

"Bilkul sahi kaha tune Vandy..Par bhai hai kaha apna munda??"

"Mumma Bhai gaadi me hai...Shayad kuch saman la rahe hai...Ja na Sumo..Jara dekh toh.."

"Ha Mai abhi dekhti hu..."Sumo started towards the door

"Dekha Mummy...Bhaiya ke paas jaane ka sunkar kaise bhagne lagi..."

"Chup kart u..." Sumo armed a pillow towards him...

"Shravan..Ye kya kar rahe ho..." Sumo asked him..but when she saw his face she was totally shocked..

"Ye kya hal bana rakha hai tumne apna Shravan..." She shouted.. She was totally mad at him now...He just had a clean shave..!!!

"Maine tumse kaha than a clean shave nahi karna...phir bhi tumne..."

"Aare mai toh bas experiment kar raha tha..." He tried to hold her...But Sumo was in no mood to be flustered..

"Door raho...Tumne mere baat sunni he nahi...Bhoot jo savar tha clean shave karne ka...Thik hai...Aab jab tak tumhari stubble pehle jaise nahi grow ho jaati mujhe choona bhi mat..." Saying this sumo huffed inside..

"Sumo suno toh..."

The lunch was a happy affair. Both the families were happily savouring the Sumo's special Lunch.But Shravan was upset. As sumo was angry...he was trying to find a way to make her happy.

The family got up to leave. As everyone was heading towards the door Shravan grabbed Sumo's shoulder and pulled her in the corridor..He took her hand in his

"Sorry Sumo..Galti ho gaye..Maaf kar do na..agli baar se nahi hoga..."

"Pehli baat toh tum mujhe chuo mat..aur dusre...ye sab apne razor ghumane se pehle sochna chahiye tha...koi maafi nahi milegi tumhe...jao aab"

Shravan left reluctantly...

The next day was assigned for shopping...Both PreeKar and ShraMan  left for the mall.

Sumo selected a beautiful red embroidered lehenga paired with shravan's cream and red sherwani...

Sumo came out of the trial room wearing that heavenly lehenga...Shravan was flabbergasted to see her like that...He came forward to hug her...

"Unhu..."She stepped back..giggling and enjoying his reaction.

"Damn this Stubble.."Shravan cursed that moment when he shaved off..

The next 9 days were passed just like wind..Atleast for all others except ShraMan...After the day of shopping Shravan didn't see Sumo...He had shot a message to Sumo saying "Aab tum mujhe tabhi dekhogi jab mai vaisa ban jaaunga jaisa tum chahatithi..." Sumo laughed at the message but little did she think that Shravan meant it...Sumo had not seen him for 9 days...

Finally the day of wedding occurred...The wedding was to take place in Tiwari Killa due to Nanaji's poor health..

Tiwari Killa was set up none the less than a beautiful castle...which was going to witness the union of the souls who waited for almost 10 years to experience this pious occasion...Fairy lights, Hanging lanterns, rangolis, diyas, tulips and what not...

The mandap was decorated with golden cloth and beautiful tulips...It looked sacred with the havankund in between.

The groom arrived and aarti was done by Mamiji..

Shravan took his place in the mandap waiting for his ladylove...

Sumo's anklet's chime caught Shravan's ears in despite of the noise of the crowd...She looked as if like a princess in that lehenga...Shravan's heart skipped a beat when he saw him Ladylove walking towards him...Sumo ka bhi wohi haal tha...Shravan looke non the less than a Handsome Prince in that Shervani...She was mesmerizind by his looks..and ofcourse his stubble was grown...same has Sumo wanted..!!!

Sumo sat beside Shravan and the chants were started...ShraMan performed the rituals and stood up for the pheras...After each phera their hold on each others hand was firmed..indicating that they wouldn't leave each other in any course of time...

"Aab Dulha dulhan ek dusre ko varmala pehnayenge.." The pandit said and Sumo's eyes caught Shravan's..

"Bhai Shravan ko uthane ki koi zarrorat hi nahi hai...Suman ko hi uthana padega..." Ramnath said..Everyone laughed.

Pushkar and mamaji lifted Sumo but Shravan would always back off when Sumo came close...Atlast The varmala was in Shravan's neck...He made Sumo wear the varemala and a tear of happiness rolled down her eyes...atlast her dream was completed..

The bidai was sad...Sumo hugged nanaji...

"Aare beta ...Ro mat...Tu kisi paraye ke ghar thodi na jaa rahi hai...ye saab tere apne he toh hai..."Nanaji consoled her"Shravan..mere naatin ko aagar kuch hua toh dekh lena..."Nanaji said..Pulling Shravan's ear...

"Chinta mat kijiye Nanaji...Ye abase meri aamanat hai.."Shravan said pulling a protective arm round sumo's shoulder...

Everyone headed to Malhotra mansion...

In Shraman's room

Sumo was standing near the window..gazing the scenery outside..Suddenly she felt a tug on her stomach...She smiled...Shravan grazed her skin near ner neck with his stubble...She moaned and tilted her neck...enjoying the sensation..He turned her around..

"Aab toh maaf kiya na..."

"Bilkul.." Sumo said exploring the newly grown stubble with her nimble fingers...

"Mujhe nahi pata tha tumhe mujhse zyaada meri stubble se pyyar hai..."

She giggled.."Mujhe tumhari har cheez se pyaar hai Shravan...and m so sorry mai tumse naraz the...par tum jaante bhi ho tum kaise dikh rahe the clean shave  nei...ekdum champu..."

"Haa...ye mujhe baad me pata chala...tum toh jaanti hi ho...mera dimag kitna kharab hai...toh aab jab tumne maaf kar diya hai...toh mai tumhe choo saktha hu na..." Shravan said with a naughty glint in his eyes..

"Choo toh tum aabhi bhi rahe ho..."Sumo said blushing..

"I love u so so much Sumo..."

"I love u too Shr.." Shravan didn't let her complete and captured his lips with hers...n rest u can imagine that right??๐Ÿ˜‰

NO PROOF READ

So..how was it...Hope u all liked it..Do not forget to hit the like button and comment...ur views are important..
Love,
ANU

P.S:- Constructive critisizm most welcome..
P.P.S:- Tomatoes and jootays are also welcome...but dherese...mai nazuk hu..๐Ÿ˜ณ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

laavanyam thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Verry nice , a little naughty ... Just like shraman
Itssanjh thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
RES 
_____

Unres... 

I literally was laughing like mad...๐Ÿคฃ... Yeh kya hai... Such lively concept! Stubble! I too do agree without stubble namik looks champu! ๐Ÿ˜†
Coming back to the story! Kash aisa kuch dikhneko milta..*sigh*.๐Ÿ˜•. N loved when sumo said that shravan can't touch her without having the stubble before like! N of course how shravu reacted! awwwโค๏ธ

And their romantic moment! Hmmm already getting flashes of what they had done after that! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Naughty me! ๐Ÿ˜ˆ 

In one word.. Its amazing! Your comments always cracks me up... You didn't fail to do with your os tooo... 

Love you... ๐Ÿค—
Again... Its beautiful.๐Ÿ‘. I am still smiling.. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Love juju!โค๏ธ
Namiksfan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Anu is back...anu is back *dancing* anu is back with the cutest os *dancing like madman* yayyy soo happy...anu called this masterpiece a crap *Makes a angry face* stupid anu. ...stubble trouble omg!! Title gives fluff feels and you didn't dissapoint totally upto expectations...update all your works you busyhead...like please update man...enough of my stupid blabber...keep writing and big thanksss for pm baby..love ya bohoot saraโค๏ธ
Itssanjh thumbnail

Yeh kya ho gaya... Kahan unres kya aur kahan aa gaya... Excitement mein gadbad ho gaya!๐Ÿฅฑ
Itssanjh thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sb1185

RES 

_____

Unres... 

I literally was laughing like mad...๐Ÿคฃ... Yeh kya hai... Such lively concept! Dont u dare to call it a crap! Stubble! I too do agree without stubble namik looks champu! ๐Ÿ˜†
Coming back to the story! Kash aisa kuch dikhneko milta..*sigh*.๐Ÿ˜•. N loved when sumo said that shravan can't touch her without having the stubble before like! N of course how shravu reacted! awwwโค๏ธ

And their romantic moment! Hmmm already getting flashes of what they had done after that! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Naughty me! ๐Ÿ˜ˆ 

In one word.. Its amazing! Your comments always cracks me up... You didn't fail to do with your os tooo... 

Love you... ๐Ÿค—
Again... Its beautiful.๐Ÿ‘. I am still smiling.. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Love juju!โค๏ธ

vimikrao thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Kya OS tha Anu... Ummma... 
Shravan ka face dekhne kayak tha when Sumo said don't touch me till u r stubble grow... Really Namik's face can't imagine without stubble...  Even Shravan also... both r same right...  ๐Ÿ˜›

Stubble agaya toh stubborn Shravan bhi Sumo ko aise todi na chodega... ๐Ÿ˜‰

Keep writing

Thanx for the PM
Sunain thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Res
wil try to unres as soon as possilble!
Unres

Shonaa...dekho kon aya..๐Ÿค—
phelay tu tumhari achay say class lay lon mein...kya bola..crap...han..abhi ulta latkay kar danday say patai karon gi mein๐Ÿ˜ก
Dumbo...how u even dare to call it a crap..it was such a lovely cutoo dutoo OS...n u called it a crap...don't u ever dare to do so warna buhat pito gi!Dumbo!!!

haaah...now coming to the upii..enough of my threatning๐Ÿ˜†..i hope aglii bar kay leay achay say sabak mil gaya๐Ÿ˜ˆ

Wakai Stubble nay khoob Trouble diya Shravan ko...experimenting mahangi par gae๐Ÿ˜†
i also really love his stubble..he looks daaammmnnn hot!!!โ˜บ๏ธ
each n every part was beeeautiifully Penned!!๐Ÿ‘
just loved it!โค๏ธ
oohh the ending was outstanding๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
meri nazuk kali tumharay leay tu dhar saray roses...muuuhhh...love ya yaro๐Ÿค—
done a fantabulous job!

Aur han meri baat ko apnay tini mini Dumbo brain mein kaid karlo..which i earlier said๐Ÿ˜‰

Tadaaa!๐Ÿฅณ
Jelly Bean.

Edited by Sunain - 7 years ago
LubnaK786 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hi Anu,
Loved it. Keep writing everything that comes to your mind. It will be awesome, just like this one. Thanks for the pm.

Lubna.
CarpeDiem_365 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Cutie-pies!๐Ÿ˜ณ 
Pleasant read!