FREEDOM...FREEDOM...FREEDOM

Mdwst thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
The boys are ready and looking forward to their 24 hours of absolute freedom..in every sense...
Women are saying..these  people can't even take care of themselves..ishu feels we need to relax...the women know their men very well...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Raman is bored with being married, wife, kids, family...can't even think of how to spend 24 hours, that's  how pathetic it's become now..πŸ˜†
They all see adi...adi has he's tired of hanging with married men...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Vidyut is police station.acp back..and vidyut gets restraining order against nisha 
So the men call vidyut..vidyut you want me to be ishita's boyfriend again?
Raman..no no..I'm more than enough..🀣 ..he's possessive of biwi 
Puttar wants guidance?..what happened to him yaar...πŸ˜†

The women are sulking...all are cleaning to keep their mind occupied...
Aaliya leaves...she's booked a cab...it's the same car ..the guy who delivered bouquet she's fighting with him...another guy saves her from falling...it's the same secret admirer...she leaves in another car

Amma thinks does viswa really need space?...Amma asks him to go with men..their tiff...and reconciliation...ishu and miku are sulking...looks like appa didn't go 

Men at vidyut's...some one rings the doorbell..puttar opens the door and sees a package ...vidyut sees the package...nisha calls him...that nut has sent him wedding shagun...vidyut yells at her and that nut has vidyuts pic all over the wall...she says ishita maybe his gf..but she's his wife ..she burns ishita's pic.
Vidyut is furious and disturbed...he says this girl keeps tabs on him and his every move. 
They all decide to go to a bar...the happening club...

In Aussie...
Ruhi called to make sure everything is ok as she saw the scandal on the newspaper..ishu urges her to come back soon..
Ishu...is bickering papa wants space ...so she decides to give him.pihu comes to ishu and asks her to call aaliya as she has something to show her...

The kiddos are ready to present...nothing serious..they had kept track of the men..and are eager to show it to the ladies..the kids hid a pen with camera...and they are seeing live relay...πŸ˜†men are dancing at a bar..simmi sends the kids away...ishu says it's adult entertainment...πŸ˜†all are enjoying and ishu decided they had to do something.

Precap...the men come home drunk and the women are pretending to sleep

It was an ok episode...filler...but can watch it  once...
Acp was shown less than a minute
Neelu looked pretty...yes neelu changed for vidyut too.. 
Nothing to review ..

Edited by Mdwst - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

UmeraT thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I may as well watch ... & acp was around? πŸ˜³ has his 'acting' gotten any better? πŸ€£Edited by Bulleya - 7 years ago
--QUEEN-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the detailed reviewπŸ˜›
UmeraT thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you Viji for taking time out to update. I really do appreciate it πŸ˜ƒ πŸ€—
svati12 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
BHIKARI KE KATORE man bahut CHILLAR HAI !!!! 04.12.16 

kya episode tha..πŸ‘

its ws jst filled wid

NISHA NISHA NISHA NISHA NISHA.. sab ko pata chal jaayega main tumhari biwi hu...πŸ€ͺ
TERRIFIC HEROIC ENTRY of AJNABI CHANDU...πŸ€ͺ
SR inspector abhishek aa gaye... RE-ENTRY ho gayi...πŸ₯³
ISHITA ki pic hi jala di... ek baar nhi wo bhi DO BAAR...🀬
SHAGUN  nhi thi epi mian firbhi NAAM toh MENTION HO GAYA AAKHIR...
VIDYUT KE LIYE NISHA KA SHAGUN...πŸ˜†
orange lipstick uss NISHA ki kitni raapchhhik thi...πŸ˜†
PIHU-ANANYA-SHRAVU ki kalakaari...
BORING MEN... eyeing adi jo khud boring hai... life barbaad ho gayi raman ki shaadi ke baad...🀣
sulking ishita on phn wid ruhi.. πŸ€£
amma-appa ka romance...AYYO AMMA...SUPERE-IRKU...πŸ˜† bas yahi dekhan baaki tha...(inka side hug)
raman drining JUICE in pub... adi ke liye mangwaya par wo sharab pi gaya...πŸ˜†AAKHIR BAAP PAR GAYA HIA..🀣

aur best ws...🀣

" BHIKARI KE KATORE MAIN CHILLAR BAHUT HAI..."

PRECAP : romi n ramna chekc on mihika-ishita.. n find dem sleeping n whn dey leave.. both smiling while sleeping...πŸ˜†

KP ws bang on wid one-liners..πŸ‘πŸ€£
DT ws gr8 at sulking...she ws also mast at one-liners.. πŸ‘πŸ˜†
DIVAN learning frm each other...
RD ws sweet..😳 its bcz of ruhanika dat im liking d scene.s. as whnever i think its PIHU... i jst feel awkward...bcz PIHU n RD r misfit.. RD n RUHI r bestFIT...
ADITI ws lukin preety as always...😳
LADIES were al sady n sulking... πŸ˜†
MEN were al pumped up n also worried dat dey wud end up sjt thinking n 24hrs vl get over...πŸ˜†
ABHISHEK ws also gr8...cute monkey...πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
ALY ws nt bad at al... d way he ws ghusofying in KP's phn...🀣

AAJ ENTRY aur RE-ENTRY ka din tha... NISHA... AJNABI CHANDU... SR INSPECTOR ABHISHEK...

swa6 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for reviews Viji n Swati..
You know yesterday I typed a lengthy update and whn i clicked on post, internet was gone, page gone hence whole update gone yar..😭

Today Ishu's sulking is too cute to watch! She is like 1 year space is not enough... in oneday only one more space chahiye inko...πŸ˜†The spaceshuttle dialogue also funny :)

The biwis of house...

And the Band_of_Boys[BoB] are hilarious...πŸ˜†

Kiddoos are cute n smart... Earlier its Ishu who kept camera wamera for spying on Adi-Vinni, n now Its Ishitha ki bachiπŸ˜† n gang...

I dont like this guy Chandru at all... villain faceπŸ˜•..

And Orange colour lipstick wala scenes... I was like...

Uff cant take more ...entries...

And Yeah YHM can't manage even one "SHAGUN" less episodeπŸ˜†... Shagun should exist in any form...

Last but not least, the Amma-Appa's scene is cute...YHM looks more beautiful with these 'side' bonds, and this is one of the reasons I love YHM ... apart from IshRa/IshRu...

Looking forward for Tomorrow's episode...

Edited by swa6 - 7 years ago
zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
It was a filler episode
Puttar was possessive for Biwi when Vidyut said mujhe phirse Ishita ka boyfriend bana na hai and Puttar was like mein hi kafi hoon uske liye  πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜›
The only best thing in this episode was Kp's keh one liners and Dt looking cute while sulking 
I hope Aloo falls in love with chandu and leaves Adi Puttar alone in peace 
Hawaldaar sahab ne bhi re entry maar liπŸ₯±
The way Puttar n all men were eyeing Adi was πŸ˜†
Raman drank juice joh Adi keliye mangwaya and Adi puttar drank sharab akir beta kiska hai πŸ˜‰
DikshaN thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
it was an ok episode
liked kps one liners and cute sulking biwi
she actually must be thinking one year space was not enough for him or what lol
appa amma bond was nice apt for their age
too many entries and one re entry
that orange lipstick scenes were weird