ShraMan OS~ Only For You

Castile2 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Yo guys!

I know my exams are on and I should be studying and have an image to hold for my babies and set an example and blah blah blah!! πŸ˜†

But I can't help myself! M so in love with ShraMan!

So there is this little something I would like to post but you gotta patient as by now you might have been very well aware of the rate of my 'Unressing'! πŸ˜› πŸ˜†

See you 'soon'?

OK so here we go but I couldn't find a suitable title for this one so excuse that?!

Warning: Contains strong sugar inducing and diabetes causing content. Strictly for fluff lovers.

~~~
                             Only For You

Shravan was late. Very late. And by late, he meant late late.

He should have been in his car, driving away to court right now. But instead here he was, in his bedroom tucking his dress shirt in his pants. He quickly finished that and looked around for his socks and found them right there on the bed besides his belt, handkerchief and files.

One good thing about being married was, everyday his wife keeps his things ready for him in the morning. From his clothes to all his essentials. This was not necessary as such but it did came in handy at times such as these.

Though he felt pampered and like a young boy, he won't be denying the fact that he liked it. A lot. Especially since it was his wife who did this for him everyday.

His wife

Even after all these months of being married to his best-friend cum lady love, he still felt a warm fuzzy feeling every time he referred to her as his wife.

A lazy smile appeared on his lips remembering exactly why he was late. But he was not going to indulge himself more on that right now. He needed to hurry up.

Bahadur Ji came in and took his briefcase and his files to be put in his car. He quickly wrapped his tie around his neck, took his blazer in his hand and hurried out of his room.

+++

Suman put the plate of parathas on the dining table and directed Ramu Kaka to fill everyone's glasses with fresh juice.

Lalaji and Papa were discussing about the new demonetization policy of the government and Vandy Bhabhi and Preeti were planning their shopping outing. Pushkar and Chachiji had gone to Chandigarh to meet some relatives. And Varun Bhaiya was out of town on a business trip.

This only left her husband missing from the table. And he was late as usual for the family breakfast.

Suman sighed at the tardiness of her patidev.

It looked like he was turning into the younger version of her after being in her constant company for all these months of their marital life.

Just then she heard the bang of their bedroom door being shut.

Speak of the devil.

Suman was putting a paratha on Papa's plate when instead of coming to the dining table her dear husband rushed towards the door.

He planned on skipping his breakfast. Again.

"Oye Shravan puttar! Therja, naashta toh karkeja!" Lalaji called out to him.

"Nahi Lalaji, aaj bohot late hogaya hai! Mei nikalta hun. Bye everyone. Bye Sumo." Shravan paused and said at the doorway.

"Shravan rooko!" Sumo called out to him again only to get another damned bye in response.

She quickly grabbed his glass of juice and rushed behind her Qutub Minaar.

"Shravan kitni baar kaha hai khaali pet subha ghar se nahi nikalte par tum he meri sunni hi kahan hai! Roz thoda jaldi nahi uth sakte? Par nahi tumhe toh roz eese hi bhaagna hota hai aur mujhe tumhaare picche bhagaana hota hai..."

Suman kept on ranting and almost collapsed with her husband on the porch when he stopped and turned around to face her.

"Sumo yaar! Abhi mat pakkao and besides it was your fault that I am late..." Said Shravan as he finished tying the knot of his tie.

Suman blushed a little and was about to retort to that but Shravan quickly bend down and gave a peck on her lips. She swallowed her words.

"Laters darling. I'm getting late." Shravan said and was about to turn around again when Suman stopped him.

"Par Shravan! At least juice toh peekar jao!"

"Sumo mai court me kuch khaa lunga mujhe abhi hi nikalna hoga! Bye!" Shravan replied while getting down the two steps of the porch and walking towards his car, wearing his blazer.

He reached his car but just stood there for a moment not getting in his car and rushing out the driveway.

His tall frame sighed heavily. And he turned around...

+++

Shravan slipped his arms in the sleeves of his blazer and tucked his collar in side the lapels of his coat. He reached his car but his heart stopped him from getting in.

All his life he had craved love and companionship and wanted to have someone who would take care of him and pamper him. He finally had that someone.

And what was he doing?

To someone else his train of thought would seem exaggerated regarding the situation but to him all these little things mattered.

They meant more to Sumo too.

He knew for a fact that right at this moment, his wife would be still standing at the edge of the porch and sulking with a very sad expression. And he did not want to leave his wife like that before going to work.

Shravan sighed heavily and turned around. Sure there stood his wife with a sad face holding the glass of juice in her hand and looking at him. Just as he had thought.

He walked up to her and stood on the gravel driveway. This put his wife at face level with him since she was standing on the porch.

"Only for you, darling..." Shravan said.

He looked in her eyes and took the glass from her hands and started drinking it.

Suman gave him a small smile and her eyes were twinkling. If Shravan hadn't been drinking then he would have stopped breathing for a second seeing that smile on his beautiful wife's face.

She adjusted his tie and the lapels of his coat and buttoned up his coat too while he finished his glass.

He handed her the empty glass and she beamed at him making him smile in return.

"Happy now?" Shravan asked his wife.

"Very!" She replied, chuckling.

"What all you make me do Sumo!" Shravan said dramatically.

To this, Suman laughed and Shravan just kept staring at her, grinning like an idiot and totally forgetting about how late he was going to be now.

But he did not care as long as it made his Sumo happy.

"OK now bye and we'll meet at lunch in my office. Don't be late." Saying this, Shravan quickly kissed his wife on the nose and left.

He got in his car and started to get out of the driveway. He glanced briefly at the rearview mirror and saw Sumo waving him goodbye with a smile.

No matter how late he was, if his day started with his wife's happy smile then it was sure going to go good for him.

The End

Sooo? How was it? Let me know with your comments so I know whether I should write more or not!

Sorry if you didn't like it! Not proof read.

Love
Cas

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS
Edited by Castile2 - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nik03 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Aww!!!! 😳
That was too cute!!
Loved it totally...superbly written dear πŸ‘
N I love fluff stuffs...
Do write more!!
Love
Nik

KitkitMkb thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This is exactly how I will imagine ShraMan now, all happy and content, I can actually see their happy faces, and you all make me want to write again ! Beautiful piece Cas !
Loved it !
dhanyata thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Beautiful oneπŸ‘. just too adorable. Grinning like an idiot throughout while reading . This diabetics is good for our mental healthπŸ˜³πŸ˜†, so please keep writing of this kind.
PrincessAshVik thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This was AMAZING!!!
You should definitely write more! :)<3
reshmanair356 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
So here I am. ..at my work..having lunch and reading your OS. ..with this silly smile pasted on my face...and finally sighing a big Awww at the end. .totally ignoring my colleagues and the question mark on their faces...what all Shraman make us do. 
πŸ˜›.
You better not stop writing. ..Lots of fluff everyday...keep our sadness away!
kranti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Carving to see these moments of sharman after marriage.
But sony broke heart...
Crazypiya thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Awww
So Simple so naturally penned down..
I wish to see this in the show...
I kept on blushinggg reading this os..
Plzz do write more and more...
Naamika thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It's not over sugary, over sweet at all. It's just perfect. I'm sure if any person doesn't want get married will change his mind after reading this os with hope to get such blissful life. Loved it. 
Namiksfan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
That was beautiful...fluff balls ...totally the way i like it in shraman...thanks for this...and DO write more and ...pls take care about the length ...i was like...oh noo itni jaldi khatam ho gaya...wanted to read more...
Love,
DollyπŸ˜‰