The Heart Gets What The Heart Wants/FF ShivIka(Ud:May08 Ch:34a/pg141)

asya34 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago

The Heart Gets What The Heart Wants - Part 1 

The  Unwilling   Oberoi    Bride 

Related image     Related image

Chapter 2 - page 2        Chapter 15 - page 43      Chapter 28 - page 97

Chapter 3 - Page 5        Chapter 16 - page 45    Chapter 29 - page 104

Chapter 4 - page 8         Chapter 17 - page 48   Chapter 30 - page 113

Chapter 5 - page 9        Chapter 18 - page 50    Chapter 31 - page 118

Chapter 6 - Page 13       Chapter 19 - page 53    Chapter 32 - page 123

Chapter 7 - Page 15        Chapter 20 - page 57   Chapter 33 - page 134

Chapter 8 - page 18        Chapter 21 - page 59   Chapter 34a - page 141

Chapter 9 - page 20        Chapter 22 - page 63

Chapter 10 - page 25     Chapter 23 - page 69

Chapter 11 - page 28      Chapter 24 - page 73

Chapter 12 - page 32     Chapter 25 - page 79

Chapter 13 - page 37     Chapter 26 - page 84

Chapter 14 - page 40    Chapter 27 - page 91

The Heart Gets What The Heart Wants - Part 2 

The  Willing   Oberoi    Wife:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4847257

This is my very first short story, (hat has now turned into a Fan Fiction lol πŸ˜†)

and it is especially for Aprilsunrise' as it was requested by her. I hope I live up to your expectations. 😊

Image result for romantic garden gifs

Chapter 1: Mist filled Mornings and Meditative Musings on Marriage ... in the Secret Garden

It has been 2 weeks since the fateful day that Shivvay changed a very reluctant Annika from being just 'Annika', as he had said, to 'Mrs. Annika Shivvay Singh Oberoi'.

It was a marriage that was completed in one hour and was supposed to last one day. But fate willed it otherwise and here she was in a relationship that was more a burden than a joy.

These are the melancholy musings of a very beautiful but trapped Annika Shivvay Singh Oberoi who lives in the Oberoi gilded cage waiting for fate to change in her favor once again. It is early December and the crisp cold air beckons her every morning to take in the fresh scent of the jasmine that permeates her 'secret garden' on the Oberoi grounds and listen to the ripples in the lotus filled pond caused by the fish that swim in lazy circles.

I loved to stroll the Oberoi grounds just after dawn in the softest light and the quietest part of the day because it not only energized my spirit and soul but gave me the strength to face another battle that would start once I got back to the mansion.

As I made my way to my 'Secret Garden', as Dadi had recently christened it, my steps quickened eagerly in anticipation of getting there before the rising sun did. I always beat him to being the first one there every morning for the past few days now.

It was the other big change that had come about after my untimely marriage and that too to 'The Shivvay Singh Oberoi himself', I realized.

The girl who would love sleeping in every morning  had disappeared and in her place stood the woman who arose early only so that she could steal a few moments of quiet time for herself away from his piercing 'Kanji eyes'.

The garden that stood at the very east end of the grounds was in the old, forgotten, overgrown section of the estate where hardly anyone came anymore and it was for that very reason that I loved it here. It was still, quiet and away from the reality of the world and the best part was that it was mine and mine alone.

It had a small pond and a small and simple carved wooden bridge that spanned the narrowest part of the figure '8' shape Dadi had designed it in. It was her lucky number she had said because it was the day and month she had met her 'Ishqbaaz' who changed her life forever.

I smiled a wistful smile at the memory of Dadi saying those words to me the morning after the reception fiasco while we sipped our Masala Chai in the living room as she pointedly looked in Shivvay's direction.

How she equated her beautiful love story to my miserable one was beyond logic to me, let alone Shivvay, who almost choked on his 'Saira Banu' while Tia flipped through the social media pictures of the reception beside him blissfully unaware of her surroundings.

Suddenly I felt the need to get away and breathe as the air was thick with some kind of heavy energy that suffocated me and surrounded me. I knew it was because of Shivvay and the way he always managed to make me feel trapped and tied to him, even from 10 feet away.

His piercing grey-green eyes following my every move over the rim of his coffee cup did nothing to make that feeling better.

"What was the man's problem?!!", I muttered under my breath in sheer frustration as I looked from him and pointedly towards Tia sitting beside him, who he completely ignored.

One would almost imagine, if he was a stranger to our story, that it was me he really was interested in by the way his eyes followed my every move. Only I saw the challenge and the accusations that he held in them though I could not imagine why considering HE was in the wrong.

I unwillingly removed myself from Dadi's warm presence beside me and told her that I needed to get some fresh air as I was feeling a bit unwell since last night.

I felt more than saw Shivvay's frown at that remark and realized how it might have sounded to anyone listening but I was beyond caring at this point. I almost bumped into Pinky Aunty while trying to make my hasty exit and saw her deliberately take a few steps back as though I were an untouchable.

I ignored the action with a proud toss of my head as I side stepped her lightly before she could move anymore farther back. Her good opinion or approval did not matter to me anymore. As far as I was concerned people had to give respect to receive it in return whether old or young and I knew what she thought about me, she had made that perfectly clear the day I got married.

Dadi, Om and Devru (my adorable devar Rudra) were the only reason I was here carrying on this sham of a marriage.

"Anni Bahu!! Ruko Tho!?", Dadi called lovingly after me and I heard Shivvay's sharp intake of breath at those words.

I stopped on my tracks and closed my eyes for a few seconds as I savored the beautiful words washing over my whole being. That was the very first time she had called me anything but Annika. I opened my eyes and turned around slowly to face her as I saw her walk leisurely towards me.

Hooking her arm in mine she smiled benevolently and started talking about her precious rose garden in the lower grounds that she needed to inspect.

As she pointedly looked at Pinky Aunty she told me that the gardener had informed her that the beautiful roses had been attacked yesterday by some pest that was eating away at the flowers. She needed to inspect and fix that immediate problem to make sure the garden that she had so lovingly planted with her husband was always free of disease and thriving.

Then she turned to me and requested that I accompany her as it would be my job to take over the gardens now since she had grown too old to make these lengthy walks every week and there was no one else she could trust with this important task.

I could see Pinky Aunty fidget at the insinuation while she looked at Tia who was still blissfully unaware of what had transpired and was busy showing Shivvay the new sports car she had her eye on for the past month. Shivvay nodded absentmindedly at Tia, his eyes not once leaving my face or Dadi's to look in Tia's direction. But Dadi, who had already turned to walk away with my arm firmly in hers, did not give him the satisfaction of acknowledging his look even once.

I smiled a small smile of victory as I turned and walked along with her and realized I had a mentor I could learn so much from. I was truly blessed to have her in my life no matter how short that time would be.

"Ani Bhi!!!", yelled Rudra as he ran towards us. "Where are you off too?"

"I am taking her to the Rose Garden Rudra, she needs a little time to herself.  You can have your Ani Bhi when she comes back from her walk with me", Dadi wagged her finger at him.

"But that's not fair!!", cried Rudra. "I have not had a chance to speak to her for more than a few minutes since yesterday and she is here today because of my prayer to the angels you know?"

"Arre! I promise you can have her back soon to pamper you for the rest of the day but let her come with me for a morning walk at least?", coaxed Dadi.

"Promise Ani Bhi?!!", asked my adorable younger Devar with a pleading look and his patent adorable pout.

"Han of course!!! Pakka promise", I said and smiled. "Now can I go and catch up with Dadi before she disappears??" I gestured towards the briskly walking Dadi who had already gotten a head start leaving me to sprint after her.  

I knew Shivvay had watched the entire exchange with his permanent frown and as I turned to steal a glimpse at his thunderous face I saw it change to a shocked expression when Rudy waved at him from a distance and turned back to saunter towards the kitchen.  

"What!! Rudy??!! Not even a 'Hello' for your Bhaiya??!!", I heard Shivvay ask with a voice full of surprise.

"It's too crowded there Bhaiya and you are already occupied with all the people on social media. We can catch up later when you come back to the real world and besides I have to make my own breakfast from today so I need to hurry", retorted  Rudy as he walked away with a disappointed shake of his head.

I hurried towards Dadi as I did not plan to spend a second more than necessary in that living room today.

I sighed in pleasure as I stepped out of that heavy dark room and into the warm sunshine, making my way towards Dadi, who was already in a deep conversation with the head gardener about the roses. It was the day I learned how to heal a diseased rose plant and myself because it was also the day Dadi had introduced me to Anni's Secret garden as she named it from then on.

She was the only one who knew of my morning walks there and encouraged me to keep it that way.

I know it bothered the control freak side of  Shivvay not knowing where I was when I went on these walks but as I saw it was none of his' bees wax' as I was his wife in name only. I knew he was awake and aware of when I stepped out of the room because his 'Annika Radar' would not have it any other way but that was his problem not mine to deal with.

It was a raitha he had spread and his alone to clean up and he was not getting any help from 'this wife' to do that.

Chapter 2 - page 2

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4762067?pn=2

Edited by asya34 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

remyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Amazing!!! Amazing!!! Amazing πŸ˜›
Loved it!!!! πŸ˜‰
asya34 thumbnail

Originally posted by: remyaachandran

Amazing!!! Amazing!!! Amazing πŸ˜›
Loved it!!!! πŸ˜‰

Thank you 😊

-castaways- thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
This was a fantastic start!

I loved all the symbolism with the roses, and how realistic all the characters were - to be very honest, I see your Annika as more plausible than the ones that the CVs have been unsuccessfully attempting to shove down our throats in the recent episodes. 

Saying that, I hope we get this type of Annika back on the show very soon! In the meantime, please keep writing to satiate us until then?

Please send me a PM when you update next πŸ˜Š

Many hugs,
Innika
Sam98 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
 I am going to come back and leave an encomium for this commendable piece of writing πŸ˜ƒ
Okay so I have finally found some quiet time to express my praise for this amazing SS you have started writing, I managed to catch up with all three chapters and I must say you are a genius!!!!!!πŸ‘, oh how I l loved the fierce Anika-we haven't seen her in the recent episodes and you presented her character with such finesse that it clouded my opinion of the current mayhem that is pervading IBπŸ˜†πŸ˜³ my favourite thing is the fact you have absolutely dismissed Shivaay in terms of other characters acknowledging his existence-HE DESERVES IT- especially for his clouded judgement- my mother has titled him very aptly as:kacha kaan walaπŸ˜†-in that he can be swayed very easily-you have shown such a pleasant Shivaay in comparison to what he is at the very moment-LOVED IT- the fact his Anika Radar is still going strong made me very happy and when he put anklets on her, SO CUTEEE BUT my favourite character is RUDYYY!! GOSH how I love the way you portrayed his character, he is definitely not the dumbbell Oberoi which ShivOm refer to him as-He has shown a greater level of understanding and logic in the past few episodes in comparison to the rest and oof you did such great justice to his character πŸ˜›πŸ‘ I love how he calls Anika, Ani BHI  (i assume that is the collation of Di and bhabhi?) Anywaysss enough of my rambling, the main this is that I LOVED ITTT!! Do keep giving us fantastic chapters!! 

Love
-Sam
Edited by Sam98 - 7 years ago
aj1973 thumbnail
wow aysa..πŸ‘πŸ˜›.hope to read next chapter soon.
aprilsunrise thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: asya34

This is my very first short story and it is especially for Aprilsunrise' as it was requested by her. I hope I live up to your expectations. 😊

It has been 2 weeks since the fateful day that Shivvay changed a very reluctant Annika from being just Annika', as he had said, to Mrs. Annika Shivvay Singh Oberoi'. It was a marriage that was completed in one hour and was supposed to last one day. But fate willed it otherwise and here she was in a relationship that was more a burden than a joy.

These are the melancholy musings of a very beautiful but trapped Annika Shivvay Singh Oberoi who lives in the Oberoi gilded cage waiting for fate to change in her favor once again. It is early December and the crisp cold air beckons her every morning to take in the fresh scent of the jasmine that permeates her 'secret garden' on the Oberoi grounds and listen to the ripples in the lotus filled pond caused by the fish that swim in lazy circles.

Chapter 1:        Mist filled Mornings, Musings and Marriage

I loved to stroll the Oberoi grounds just after dawn, the softest light and the quietest part of the day. It energized my spirit and soul to face another battle that would start once I got back to the mansion. I slowly made my way to my secret garden' as Dadi called it. It was an old, forgotten, overgrown part of the grounds where hardly anyone came anymore and it was for that very reason that i loved it here. It was still, quiet and away from the reality of the world and the best part was that it was mine and mine alone.

The garden stood at the very east end of the grounds and had a small pond and a small and simple carved wooden bridge that spanned the narrowest part of the figure 8' shape Dadi had designed it in. It was her lucky number she had said because it was the day and month she had met her Ishqbaaz who changed her life forever. I smiled a wistful smile at the memory of Dadi saying those words to me as she looked in Shivvay's direction the morning after the reception fiasco while we sipped our Masala Chai in the living room. How she equated her beautiful love story to my miserable one was beyond logic for me, let alone Shivvay, who almost choked on his Saira Banu' while Tia flipped through the social media pictures of the reception beside him blissfully unaware of her surroundings. Suddenly I felt the need to get away and breathe as the air was thick with some kind of energy that suffocated me and surrounded me. I unwillingly removed myself from Dadi's warm hug and told her that I needed to get some fresh air as I was feeling a bit unwell since last night.

I felt more than saw Shivvay's frown at that remark and realized how it might have sounded to anyone listening but I was beyond caring at this point. I almost bumped into Pinky Aunty while trying to make my hasty exit and saw her deliberately take a few steps back as though I were an untouchable. I ignored the action with a proud toss of my head as I side stepped her lightly before she could move anymore farther back. Her good opinion or approval did not matter to me anymore. As far as I was concerned people had to give respect to receive it in return whether old or young and I knew what she thought about me, she had made that perfectly clear the day I got married. Dadi, Om and Devru (my adorable devar Rudra) were the only reason I was here carrying on this sham of a marriage.

"Anni Bahu!! Ruko Tho!?", Dadi called lovingly after me and I heard Shivvay's sharp intake of breath at those words.

I stopped on my tracks and closed my eyes for a few seconds as I savored the word washing over my whole being. That was the very first time she had called me anything but Annika. I opened my eyes and turned around slowly to face her as I saw her walk leisurely towards me.

Hooking her arm in mine she smiled and started talking about her rose garden in the lower grounds that she needed to inspect. As she pointedly looked at Pinky Aunty she told me that the gardener had informed her that the beautiful roses had been attacked yesterday by some pest that was eating away at the flowers. She needed to inspect and fix that immediate problem to make sure the garden that she had so lovingly planted with her husband was always free of disease and thriving. Then she turned to me and requested that I accompany her as it would be my job to take over the gardens now since she had grown too old to make these lengthy walks every week and there was no one else she could trust with this important task.

I could see Pinky Aunty fidget at the insinuation while she looked at Tia who was still blissfully unaware of what had transpired and was busy showing Shivvay the new sports car she had her eye on for the past month. Shivvay nodded absentmindedly at Tia, his eyes not once leaving my face or Dadi's to look in Tia's direction. But Dadi, who had already turned to walk away with my arm firmly in hers, did not give him the satisfaction of acknowledging his look even once. I smiled a small smile of victory as I turned and walked along with her and realized I had a mentor I could learn so much from. I was truly blessed to have her in my life no matter how short that time would be.

"Ani Bhi!!!", yelled Rudra as he ran towards us. "Where are you off too?"

"I am taking her to the Rose Garden Rudra, she needs a little time to herself.  You can have your Ani Bhi when she comes back from her walk with me", Dadi wagged her finger at him.

"But that's not fair!!", cried Rudra. "I have not had a chance to speak to her for more than a few minutes since yesterday and she is here today because of my prayer to the angels you know?"

"Arre! I promise you can have her to pamper you for the rest of the day but let her come with me for a morning walk at least?", coaxed Dadi.

"Promise AniBi?!!", asked my adorable younger Devar with a pleading look and his patent pout.

"I pakka promise", I said and smiled. "Now can I go??" I gestured towards the briskly walking Dadi who had a head start on me.  

I knew Shivvay had watched the entire exchange with his permanent frown which changed to a shocked expression when Rudy waved at him from a distance and turned back to saunter towards the kitchen.  

"What!! Rudy??!! Not even a hello' for your Bhaiya??!!", I heard Shivvay ask with a voice full of surprise.

"It's too crowded there Bhaiya and you are already occupied with all the people on social media. We can catch up later when you come back to the real world and besides I have to make my own breakfast from today so I need to hurry", retorted  Rudy as he walked away with a disappointed shake of his head.

I hurried towards Dadi as I did not plan to spend a second more than necessary in that living room today. I walked out into the warm sunshine and towards Dadi who was already in a deep conversation with the gardener about the roses. It was the day I learned how to heal a diseased rose plant and myself. Dadi had introduced me to Anni's Secret garden as she named it from then on. She was the only one who knew of my morning walks there and encouraged me to keep it that way.

I know it bothered the control freak side of  Shivvay not knowing where I was when I went on these walks but as I saw it was none of his bees wax' as I was his wife in name only. I knew he was awake and aware of when I stepped out of the room because his 'Annika Radar' would not have it any other way but that was his problem not mine to deal with. It was a raitha he had spread and his alone to clean up and he was not getting any help from 'this wife' to do that.

Thank you for dedicating it to me. It was awesome. 
asya34 thumbnail

Thank you 😊
ArhiIPKKND thumbnail
Oh wow...tqvm for this...it is so soothing n beautiful to read...the secret garden is working its magic😳...loved shivaays reactions here n annika is just pure❀️
Just love it...pm pls...tq
arohiarsh16 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Starting is awesome...its sach a beautiful part...just loved it...
waiting fr next part...