dhindsa_raji thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
I'm silent user but this show really annoying me. Devika always end up being stupid and also Ravi. These all the evil characters being winner all the time. Please end this show. It's giving head aches to many people I'm pretty sure about it.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swathi_priya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I agree...its completely non-sense.manju nivi and saket always go on doing crimes...now manju has crossed the limits.its better her truth be revealed before Ravi  and Vikas. she's really irritating character.😡
haniamalik thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
manju aunty ka character bohat irritating hai but plz tell me why she kidnap ambika's mother?
swathi_priya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: haniamalik

manju aunty ka character bohat irritating hai but plz tell me why she kidnap ambika's mother?

To get hold of janki raichand's property
nadiapari thumbnail
Hi guys

I agree that all the good people are shown to b so dumb, and the evil ones seem to have their brains in tact. I mean this track with janki being kidnapped, seriously where's janki s security guards gone? Where's her driver? Also now that she's been kidnapped ambika's first instinct should b to get the Police to trace her phone location, who she spoke to name numbers, and trace those numbers etc.
Now the precap shows ambika discovering the location of janki and trying to rescue her alone, I hope she has told the police otherwise both will be captured. Also where is ravi. To many loop holes in the script 😡