Kashish_shine thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Piya is falling into the strangers arms(Abhya). Piya closes her eyes as she falls into the man's arms but slowly opens them and stares at his eyes as if she is mesmerized. The stranger puts her down. Piya calls out him but the stranger with the tattoo on his back walks away and disappears into the forest. Kabir and Misha reach the bottom and call out for Pia. Misha is happy to see her safe and hugs Piya. Piya tells them that a man saved her and keeps staring at the direction where the stranger has disappeared. Misha tells Kabir that Piya is in shock and eyes him to carry her. Kabir carries Piya and they leave the place.

The scene moves to the canteen where Piya is sitting along with Misha and Kabir. Kabir again tries to flirt with Pia. Misha invites Piya to her house for a her dad's surprise birthday party and both of them decide to leave to the Dobriyal House in Misha's Bike. On the way they spot T with her followers. Kabir says that he won't be able to come to the party tonight cause he has certain prefixed plans. Misha teases him and says why won't you hang out with K by imitating T. Pia also disagrees to come but Misha forces her to come. Kabir now says as Misha forces him to come, so he will join the party. Misha looks at him and then at Pia. Misha says don't Kabir just don't. Pia & Misha are left on Misha's bike to Dobriyal mansion while chatting on the way. Misha says that the party will be fun. Pia asks her about her talking with Kabir in the canteen. Misha tells Pia that Kabir is a good friend to her but she does not want Piya to be his flavor of the week as her changes his girlfriend every week. She also compliments Piya that she does not waste her time in decorating herself like the useless bimbos and she is really beautiful the way she is.

Misha's mom at home is getting ready for the party. Misha's older sister Panchi is shown. Panchi has brought a new dog which her Mom doesn't allow her to keep in house. Pancho blackmails her mom and finally her mom is agreed to keep the dog. Pia and Misha have reached home and Misha jokes around Panchi.

Misha's mom (madhu dobriyal) notices the wounded elbow of Pia & asks about it. Misha tries to cover up but Madhu doesn't listen to her lame excuses. Madhu applies medicines on the wound of Pia. Misha tells her Mom all the true happenings which has wounded Pia. Madhu decides to call Pia's mom but Pia says she is an orphan. Madhu asks Pia to think her as her mother & asks Pia to attend the party. She leaves and Misha takes Pia to her room. Misha shows Pia her closet. Pia is shocked to see so many cloth. Misha says her father likes fancy dresses on his daughters. So, she asks Pia to dress up as a fancy girl. Pia wears a purple dress and looks stunning. Wind blows and she goes near window and wonders about the existence of the city.

The party starts and Pia enters. Misha says, she looks really good. Misha and Pia walk down. Misha walks away. Some girl bump into Pia and starts to taunt her but Panchi comes to her rescue and those girls leave. Misha comes back to Pia and says why is Panchi hanging out with her friend & asks her to go to her boyfriend. Panchi leaves them and goes. Misha introduces Pia with Danish(Panchi's boyfriend).

T and her followers enter into the party and T walks over them and Misha spoils T's dress by pouring alcohol & goes away. Pia gives T a handkerchief & T cleans herself and then hands the dirty napkin back to Pia. T orders Pia to serve her a drink and makes fun of her. Pia runs out of the house while crying. She is out in the dark forest all by herself.

So, guys this is the third episode aired on the TV on 20th October, 2010. Please be active and make the forum lively. Let's recreate the Abhiya emotions again. Abhiya are eternal couple and there are so much talks, we can discuss! Please be active & shoot your comments about this episode. Now I am signing off but 'HUM HAI RAHI PYAR KE PHIR MILENGE CHALTE CHALTE.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anonymous8 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Panchi - So bold,so enthusiastic and so lively ... Misha ,Panchi and Pia rocked together... Nature wise ,they were poles apart but love and trust kept them tied together. The sisters never conspired against each other unlike other shows in which family members keep plotting against their own blood... PKYEK left huge impact on us... It's beautiful story was the reason that it's essence can still be felt after so many years of its ending. Edited by AnamikaVats6 - 7 years ago
Supervampire thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
when pia fell in to abhay's arms firstly she closed her eyes but when she opened her eyes ... she was staring in abhay's eyes only 😉 it seems his eyes are reading her thoughts. misha nd T conversation was mast
Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Panchi was so nice in the beginning, she was one of my favourites...sad to see how they ruined her character by the end...she and Danish were really couple goals until the Maya pregnancy
Misha and T were the bomb 😆 But T was such a bitch tho, calling Pia an orphan and all that shit
The best part for me was when Pia was looking into the woods for Abhay after he saved her life and he left her and everyone's calling her name and she seems hypnotised...haye haye ❤️
Kashish_shine thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnamikaVats6

Panchi - So bold,so enthusiastic and so lively ... Misha ,Panchi and Pia rocked together... Nature wise ,they were poles apart but love and trust kept them tied together. The sisters never conspired against each other unlike other shows in which family members keep plotting against their own blood... PKYEK left huge impact on us... It's beautiful story was the reason that it's essence can still be felt after so many years of its ending.

I loved misha and pia's bonding more. true said. here none did conspiracy with own family members. but about Panchi i hate one thing that her heart is falling for more than one guy in frequent intervals... May be danish, may be siddarth, may be abhya
Kashish_shine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Supervampire

when pia fell in to abhay's arms firstly she closed her eyes but when she opened her eyes ... she was staring in abhay's eyes only 😉 it seems his eyes are reading her thoughts. misha nd T conversation was mast

Abhya's tattoo!!! damn sexy... his eyes are so hypnotizing..
Kashish_shine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

Panchi was so nice in the beginning, she was one of my favourites...sad to see how they ruined her character by the end...she and Danish were really couple goals until the Maya pregnancy
Misha and T were the bomb 😆 But T was such a bitch tho, calling Pia an orphan and all that shit
The best part for me was when Pia was looking into the woods for Abhay after he saved her life and he left her and everyone's calling her name and she seems hypnotised...haye haye ❤️

So true, same i felt. Panchi .. i liked her entry and her bonding with Misha but later the character has ruined. Falling for multiple boys and heart breaks. Panchi's character has ruined literally. And when the wind blows, pia sees the woods and gets hypnotized like something attracts her... too good scene 
Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Kashish_shine

So true, same i felt. Panchi .. i liked her entry and her bonding with Misha but later the character has ruined. Falling for multiple boys and heart breaks. Panchi's character has ruined literally. And when the wind blows, pia sees the woods and gets hypnotized like something attracts her... too good scene

I think the writers did it on purpose coz fans already hated Vahbbiz coz of her PDA with vivian and the lack of ViSu interviews and AbhIya scenes once they started dating 😆
The most annoying part was when Panchi and Abhay fake dated 🤢
Supervampire thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
panchi was very nyc nd superb in beginning. she was mature, understanding,beautiful nd superb. she was act to date abhay...there is no problem.  she knew very well that abhiya love each other.after knowing the truth she was fall for abhay nd forget about pia that its hurt her...then i don't like pachi there
Kashish_shine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

I think the writers did it on purpose coz fans already hated Vahbbiz coz of her PDA with vivian and the lack of ViSu interviews and AbhIya scenes once they started dating 😆
The most annoying part was when Panchi and Abhay fake dated 🤢

Ya... but later Panchi fell for Abhya which he rejected...That's the worst part where i hated panchi more