The Way he fell for her... Anya FF updated @ pg 1

storywriter098 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

"The Way He Fell For Her"

The springs of mid September made the surrounding more greeny andcontentment filled to be absorbed by the two glassy pure hazel eyes...
The not so expected yet somewhere expected ... The rain was pouringheavily from the early morning today...
Today He was going to meet a girl... With his parents for getting hooked upwith her in a new relationship... A new bond... Called "The Marriage..
Though He does not want to get married any soon.. But still...
It's his age to get married now... He's gonna be 27 soon... and his parents are also there to push him more into this marriage thing... So getting agree with his decided future ahead with his parents order & today he's finally on theway towards her home.

What's her name??? ... Umm... Navya! ... Yah Navya ... Navya Mishrathe girl he never met... The girl he never talked with... But arranged marriage thing is like this only right??

Ah anyways never mind...

The rain was really getting heavy by every passing hours...
The car was pulled inside the parking lot... The honk of the horn announced their arrival...

Navya navya!!! ... They are here... Jaldi kar ... Ritika her cousin jumped a little looking at the car pulled inside the parking area through thewindow...
Ritz help me with these bangles first please!
She chipped fixing her dupatta around her neck perfectly..
Let me first see how does he looks toh!! ... Ritika excitedly said peeking herhead out of the window...
Ritika!! ...navya chipped annoyed
Whatever... Nai dekhti ja... Tu he pehle dekhlena...wrna mujhe pasand aagaya toh phir Teri aur uski shadiii...bhul he ja ... She winked pushing down the bangles in her hands...done! ... They smiled looking at the reflection in the mirror...

looking beautiful sissy ... His eyes are gonna be stuck at your face... Ritika teased

Waise kya naam hai?... Ummm...anand! ...

Nai !anant ... navya cut her in middle

Ah 'anant' oho dekhna kahin bhag na jae... She joked !!
ritz! ... She glared
Oho sorry sorry! ... She smiled

Let's go then ... With a typical tray of snacks & tea for your would be ... ritz heesed a line again...

bajpai were warmly welcomed by mishras...

So anant How's life son? ... I mean the company is doing great you work in... Mr deepak.. navya's father said
Yes uncle ... In fact I'm getting a transfer soon into it's main branch ... anant smiled a little formally.

AhHere come my daughter... Mr deepak said smilingly...

The twinkling chiming of bangles reached is ears... Thus forcing his eyes tolook up at her face for the first time..

Well he did saw her photograph earlier... But first time as in a person in frontof his eyes...

She chipped Namasteys and smiles offering those cup of tea to his mom sughanda...

Chai! ... She chipped forwarding the saucer ... Thus his lashes inchedup...only to stuck for a moment at that beautiful face ...
Thank you! ... He chipped taking the tea and moved is gaze away nextsecond...

She sat beside her mom in front of them...

So navya beta tell us something about you... sughanda anant's mother..smiled.

Indeed they already knew about her ... Like she's 26 years old.. From whichcollage she completed her studieand all...but for formality the questionwas required...

Aunty ... You already know I have done MBA ... I'm working in XYZ company asa head manager...xxx

rest went on and on... With the politeness carried along in her voiceaccompanied with a smile.

anant and navya were asked to take a round of the house only ... Tohave some talks as outside it was still pouring heavily...

They sat on the chairs in the balcony at the terrace side...

Both sat silent for few minutes... Indeed it was awkward.. It's alwaysawkward to talk with a stranger... Well he was not stranger though but still!! ...

Um...so are we going to talk or enjoy the silence?... She broke the silencemaking the environment light between them a little...

He didn't smiled!!! ... But kept looking at those drops kissing the floor ofterrace and making bubbles... Clearly ignoring her.
She kept looking at him... His fair face... His sharp nose... His shining hazel brown eyes eying the rain... His blue denim shirt with that matching bluedenim jeans... The titan black smart watch... His  hairs... His smile... His left hand fingers playing with the car keys...
I'm not some cheesy guy navya .. Finally he chipped and looked at her...Who was already gawking at him...
I mean... Um.. He looked here and there feeling a little awkward ... The wayshe was looking at him!! It made him to feel self conscious suddenly!!
What do you mean? ... She asked not getting his words.
See I can't get married to you... He finally blurted something rudely& lookedat her directly this time...
Why? ... She asked still looking at him.. You're in a relationship? Or lovesomeone else? ... She asked calmly
That's none of your business!! He snapped
You're Rude!! ... She remarked with a twitch of nose..
He glared her ...
Um... No I'm not in love with anyone ... He said still without any smilecomposing himself a little..
Then why don't you wanna get married ? .. She snapped immediately.
I have a girlfriend...

Silence* ************

Youparents don't know her? .. She gazed him

They do know her... But!!! ... Looked at her.
But???
But they don't like her in that way...
Means??? ... She curiously sat straight to listen further ...
Means nothing... He spat rudely a bit looking at the keys in his hands...
Huh! You're so Rude!!! ... She glared him...
He glared back...
Yes I'm rude ! Any problems??? He snapped

She rolled her eyes ...

Cool then chip a no to the marriage if you don't wanna get married... Sheshrugged standing up ... Taking him by a little surprise by her calmness andinstant reply... That too so coolly!! ...

He gazed her for few seconds without blinking then diverting His gaze fromher...let's go then!! He chipped standing up as well &
They walked downstairs...

So??? ... ritz jumped clutching her hands...

It has been few hours bajpais took a leave...
And they were in her room... Munching on kur-kures ...

TBC ...

Do likes & comments please!!

Do support guys!!!

Anyways thanks for reading!!!

Love ya ..

Edited by storywriter098 - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-meru- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Woww awesome cont soon pls
Saumya96 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 4
Thank you so much for a new ff. I am so happy that this forum is becoming active now. and love this update. continue soon 
JutheeAlam thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely update .. Continue soon
ganganavya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
amazing FF, very promising .Please continue soon. I love to see navya in such character.
storywriter098 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

"The Way He Fell For Her"

Feasting on those crunchy snacks they watched the CID intently... While ritika asked her about anant and her meet ...
I don't know anything about him ritz
He said he's having a girlfriend and don't wanna get married to me.. Otherthan this ...*hands raised in surrender* .. Don't know anything..
Just know this that we aren't getting hitched ... navya shrugged focusingon the TV ...
While ritz made a big round *Oshaped open mouth!

Seriously navya!!! He said this so straightly???
And what did you said??? ... She jumped a little.
Nothing just told him to chip a straight no to this marriage thing ... She saidwith an obvious face..
Sounds like He's rude!!! ... ritz said.

Ah!! rude!! .. No no not rude .. He's VERY RUDE .. navya remarked rollingher eyes making ritz chuckle!! She accompanied too.

Few days passed ... No talks about bajpai was done in her house... Itwasn't like she cared about it !!!
Instead she almost ignored the thing casually.. Knowing it very well that tillnow he must have spoken to his parents and also there was no rush in herhouse about it too thinking that it's a No from their side for sure...

ritz worked in same firm with navya ... And so being cousins and morelike best friends navya & ritz shared everything...
About anant navya did nagged her at times ... But navya clearlyignored her or would shut her saying it's stupidity to rant her name joiningwith his when there is clearly nothing for them stored in future together... 

And her point of view was true too...

week hushed away...

Life was as always normal...

navya was ready to reach the airport .
Today her elder brother with his wife are coming from Surat ... Her sister inlaw's native place.. Were Her brother Ankit worked from last five years aftermarriage .. But finally taking a transfer in his own city he's gonna be here...With his family finally.

navya was Ankit's darling sister from alwaysshe was five years youngerthan him though but wasn't less than a 'daadi amma' sometimes..

Hey Shonaaiii !! Ankit smiled widely coming towards her & soon she leapedin his arms like a sweet little sister.
Missed you so much !! She hugged him tightly ...
Ah someone else is also here ... Arunya (ankit's wifefaked a taunt ..
Missed you too bhabhii .. navya smiled taking her in a bear hug .. Missedyou too shonaii .. Arunya kissed her forehead.

They headed towards the car takingsmiling and finally drove away ...

Few days later ...

Bhaii!! .. She shouted coming downstairs
Ya already here ! Ankit shouted from the hall
Let's go then ...
Ya !! He smiled and the went out ...
By the way bhaii it's which month of Arunya?
Third month ... he smiled
Oho!! .. She teased him grinning like a stupid.
But travelling isn't allowed right then how you guys boarded a flight? .. Shelooked at him
It's not allowed after six month navya ...

But were are we going at least tell me toh !! She whined .

In Surat there was a very good friend of mine ...
Actually he worked there for three years with me in the same firm but hewanted to live with His family so he took a transfer and the good part is he'sin our  City ... means he lives here only so we are going to meet him  ... he flashed a smile.

OK you mean your almost best buddy !! But .. Why me?? .. I mean you go na! .. Meri neend kyu subah subah kharab ki .. She chipped making a face.
He chuckled !
Ma told me about bajpai .. He said making her look at him ..
So I thought to meet the bajpai .. he looked back ..
What?? ... You mean anant bajpai is your friend?? ...  She jumped
Yup!! .. He smiled
Come on bhaii he's having a girlfriend and moreover  till now he must beengaged too ... she rolled her eyes
Haha ... girlfriend!! .. Nice one Shonaii
Bhaii !! .. He himself said that he's having a girlfriend ... she frowned

OK you mean Anant ... who was never in a relationship withanyone ever up to my knowledge .. Is having a girlfriend!! For whom he said ano to you!! ?? Wow!!
Bhaii what are you saying yaAnyways they never said a No .. Actually theyhaven't called us yet .. She shrugged.

Wait few more minutes you'll get your answer ... he smiled pulling the caroutside a restaurant.

They walked inside together...
Hey anant!! .. Ankit shouted a spotting him on a table busy in his Mac book.
He looked up with a smile recognising the voice
But soon his forehead had creases looking at the person beside Ankit in a fullsleeved T-shirt and a blue jeans ... open hairs along with a hairband and amobile phone in her right hand .. Shaking it a little playfully.
Ankit came forward and hugged him
How are you? .. We are meeting after almost an year buddy .. Ankit gave afriendly pat on His back.

Shonaii he's my friend cum best buddy Anant bajpai  .. And anant she's my sister Navya .. Ankit introduced them ..
Randhir kept mum having nothing to say ...

The order came ... they were chatting but both anant and navya wereonly passing confused and awkward smiles time to time.+

What's going on??
Was the only thing buzzing in her head ...

NAVANT28 thumbnail
Love the twist..PLS CONTINUE karo na.Edited by NAVANT28 - 7 years ago
NAVANT28 thumbnail
Hello! koi he?? aage kya hua???
ganganavya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Why no update on this FF. Please continue very interesting one