Today 24th November episode and precap.

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 7 years ago
OUT OF THE BLUE.
In this show everything and everyone changes out of the blue for no specific reason.
Nandini gets up from his unconscious state and asked Akshay what she's doing in the nursing home
She's told she has injected herself a sleeping injection and Akshay asked why... She suddenly decides to leave the nursing home and leave Akshay and Vijaya life.
She goes home and decides to leave the city with Irfan though he's trying hard to be angry young manπŸ˜†πŸ˜†(for no reason out of the blue) Irfan shows no interest then decides to go.
They pack their bag and Irfan informed Shabana he's leaving though he's not interested.
the next NEW morning it is a fresh start for Vijaya and Akshay... she's serves bed tea but is still worried for Nandini, Akshay explains the situation.
an offer comes for Akshay he has refused for it then Vijaya says she said yes as she wants him to be in the well recognised doctors list he remembers Nandini saying the same to him and that she's not going to be a hindrance in their life.
PRECAP:
Irfan and Nandini are on vacation. She lights a candle and decides that if the candle burns completely without lighting off it means they are made for each other.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hamsni thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ALUJNA21

OUT OF THE BLUE.
In this show everything and everyone changes out of the blue for no specific reason.
Nandini gets up from his unconscious state and asked Akshay what she's doing in the nursing home
She's told she has injected herself a sleeping injection and Akshay asked why... She suddenly decides to leave the nursing home and leave Akshay and Vijaya life.
She goes home and decides to leave the city with Irfan though he's trying hard to be angry young manπŸ˜†πŸ˜†(for no reason out of the blue) Irfan shows no interest then decides to go.
They pack their bag and Irfan informed Shabana he's leaving though he's not interested.
the next NEW morning it is a fresh start for Vijaya and Akshay... she's serves bed tea but is still worried for Nandini, Akshay explains the situation.
an offer comes for Akshay he has refused for it then Vijaya says she said yes as she wants him to be in the well recognised doctors list he remembers Nandini saying the same to him and that she's not going to be a hindrance in their life.
PRECAP:
Irfan and Nandini are on vacation. She lights a candle and decides that if the candle burns completely without lighting off it means they are made for each other.

you scared me and you made me cry.
Hamsni thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hamsni

Nandini acknowledging her mistakes(though with reluctance and tears) after her suicide attempt is JUST LIKE what happened in movie Armaan. Preeti comes to her senses after her accident and brain operation. Atleast now without gambling with her emotions(playing candle blowing off game) she can see how much irfan loves her and accept him wholeheartedly without deciding in a toss game. Heads yes to irfan, Tails dump irfan.

Once again akshay going into nandini's thoughts mode was not appreciated. 

I think irfan now knows he had been an easily available commodity to Nandini. Thats why she took him for granted. Now he wants to play hard to get. Good for him.

Still he didnt bother to apologize to vijaya. Whats all this new akshay agreeing to an interview thing i dont know. How much story are they going to plot before ending it in one last episode god only knows. 

And what if candle blows off before burning off all wax. Will the story end as in ' ankhiyon ke jharonkon se'. 
ALUJNA21 thumbnail

Nandini acknowledging her mistakes(though with reluctance and tears) after her suicide attempt is JUST LIKE what happened in movie Armaan. Preeti comes to her senses after her accident and brain operation. Atleast now without gambling with her emotions(playing candle blowing off game) she can see how much irfan loves her and accept him wholeheartedly without deciding in a toss game. Heads yes to irfan, Tails dump irfan.

Once again akshay going into nandini's thoughts mode was not appreciated. 

I think irfan now knows he had been an easily available commodity to Nandini. Thats why she took him for granted. Now he wants to play hard to get. Good for him.

Still he didnt bother to apologize to vijaya. Whats all this new akshay agreeing to an interview thing i dont know. How much story are they going to plot before ending it in one last episode god only knows. 

And what if candle blows off before burning off all wax. Will the story end as in ' ankhiyon ke jharonkon se'. 

I was thinking the same he did not bother to ask for forgiveness or repents on his words.
He's taken for granted it took him time to understand.but he went to the extent to lash those words on Vijaya.
@RED I agree with you may be now he will plan to get back to her. till then Nandini will be keeping an eye on her famous candle.
This show is complete Armaan copy they only made some few changes of the name and situations that's all.
Preeti at least was firm on her decision and Anil Kapoor was not only thinking about her.
ALUJNA21 thumbnail

I know what you are saying but this is what I read in the essay.
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
What do you think about tomorrow??? How will it end?
Hamsni thumbnail

I was thinking the same he did not bother to ask for forgiveness or repents on his words.
He's taken for granted it took him time to understand.but he went to the extent to lash those words on Vijaya.
@RED I agree with you may be now he will plan to get back to her. till then Nandini will be keeping an eye on her famous candle.
This show is complete Armaan copy they only made some few changes of the name and situations that's all.
Preeti at least was firm on her decision and Anil Kapoor was not only thinking about her.

no dont say like that. Akshay is not going back to nandini. Why he thought about her words is not known. Why r u sure that akshay will go back to nandini. And nandini went off without returning vijaya's mouth organ that she snatched in card game.
Hamsni thumbnail

What do you think about tomorrow??? How will it end?

i think candle will stay until end of wax.
Sumansharmaa thumbnail
Very happy for nandini, finally she will get happiness...
Nandini'-Irfan...
ALUJNA21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sumansharmaa

Very happy for nandini, finally she will get happiness...
Nandini'-Irfan...

Well you knew it from before as you already suggested it.