Frequent Posters

TeluguAmmayi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
How cute 😳 Picture link
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
So Vin has his own AT?  Cool 😎  I followed him both in Mahabharat and Vishkanya.  In Vishkanya, he could have been a good lead but botched it by being w/ the alternative girl for much of the serial, while the female lead was converted into a vamp.  The serial ended w/ the original leads re-united in marriage.

For this serial, I want Purab to get back Bulbul.  Any other girl makes no sense.  While Rabul were sidelined for a while before the Mogambo track, they had been an integral part of Team Pragya for a while, before Akash-Rachna came in and filled their shoes.  But now that Purab is there in full force, they should resurrect Bulbul
TeluguAmmayi thumbnail
@Vrish I did not watch Vishkanya but I like him in Kb.

I loved Arjit too and Vin is doing justice to role.

Yes yes yes! We want BB back 😭
Naina- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
The saving grace of today's episode was Purab's convo with Abhi!! Loved every single thing he said, and loved the sarcastic/somewhat exhausted tone with which he spoke. Vin Purab has to probably be one of the best replacements KKB has gotten :) Miss Arjit, but Vin has made Purab just as loveable on his own πŸ‘πŸΌ
Sowmii_cutiee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
chubbygirl thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
He just rocked yesterday's and today's episodeπŸ‘
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Naina-

The saving grace of today's episode was Purab's convo with Abhi!! Loved every single thing he said, and loved the sarcastic/somewhat exhausted tone with which he spoke. Vin Purab has to probably be one of the best replacements KKB has gotten :) Miss Arjit, but Vin has made Purab just as loveable on his own πŸ‘πŸΌ

Wish they get a Bulbul replacement as well.  I want him to stop looking forward to death, which right now looks like the only way he gets Bulbul back.

I'd like Prachi Sinha - the Vardaan of his previous show Vishkanya - to be the new Bulbul.  She has a cute resemblence to Mrunal
Cerealgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I was happy to see Purab get to dance with a girl.  I wish the script has some good and happy scenes for Purab.  It's sad all that he gets to do is get abhigya closer. There should be more.
Sowmii_cutiee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
TeluguAmmayi thumbnail
https://instagram.com/p/BPMkINPg8zj/

Isn't Vin looking v handsome?