Kaun Tjhe Yun Pyar karega (os)

storywriter098 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

March 11th 2016

A beautiful pretty girl was sitting inside her vanity and getting ready for the biggest performance of the year.

Her face was glowing with happiness, proud but deep down in her heart she was missing someone important maybe waiting for the most important person of her life..

Her eyes fell on the note which was on the dressing table.

" Navya my star..

Since you light up my life..
you will shine, always!
In all this, we forgot its you maiden on stage..
Take the stage like you own it..
Don't forget wear your beautiful smile when you get on it..

and Haan yeh phi yaad rakhna that

I love you Navya humesha..

with love,
your anant "
(anant gave this note to Navya on her first performance ever)

navya: " Haan anant koi mujhe pyaar nahi karega raise tum karte hoon.. I love you anant.. " she said with a smile holding that note...

LASHBACK New years 2016

After the amazing with friends anant navya came to anant's place to continue their New year celebration..

Navya have an amazing news to share with anant.. anant went inside washroom to change and get freshen up.. Navya went towards balcony and stood their watching stars..
anant came out and saw her standing in balcony.. he went near her and took his love in a protective side hug..

navya: " anant mujhe meri first album mil gayi.. " she said happily and he pulled her into a hug..

anant: " Im soon happy for you Navya." He said happily hugging her and broke the hug

and sealed her lips with his to mark the special moment..

He sucked her lips gently and she cooperated with him like a good girlfriend.. He broke the kiss leaving her breathless..

anant: " Album kab release ho rahi hai..??" he asked

Navya: " On your birthday March 26.." she said

anant: " Ok then sing for me." he said

Navya: " No.. No.. " she said

anant: " par kyu.. ?" he asked her confusingly..

Navya: " kyuki this is my surprise for your birthday.. yeh song mai kudh likhi hoon.. tumare liye.. jab man song stage per perform karongi I want you to be there.." she said looking deep into his eyes..

Without waiting a minuted he picked her up and walked towards their bed..

He placed her on the bed and hovered over her.

he caressed her face ever so gently passing goosebumps all over her body

he traced his lips from forehead to downwards.. his lips brushed on her lips and she moaned asking for more.

navya: " anant. ahah." her this seductive voice made him lose his control and he He bit her lower lip harshly asking dominance.. she opened her mouth to let him enter and explore her.. He caught her tongue and started to suck it and she moaned in between the kiss... their tongues fought with each other and they deepen the kiss even more.. After some good time she moaned for release and oxygen but he deepen the kiss even more.. finally forcefully Navya broke the kiss and both of them were breathing heavily..

he attacked her neck and started to give love bites on her neck and cleavage.. He sucked her collar bone and moaned his name softly.. he undressed both and covered themselves with a blanket sealed his lips with hers.

After lots of teasing, kissing, biting, exploring each other. anant occupied his love with ever so gently.. and she moaned loudly feeling him inside..

he sealed their lips and started to make love to her.. Late midnight and couple were still trying to calm their wild desires.. and finally they stopped when their bodies went completely numb..

anant gave a protective kiss on her forehead and gathered her in his arms.. placing her head on his chest and listening to his heartbeats

navya: " anant.. I'm listening to your heartbeats and its trying to say something to me.. ?" she said

anant: " Its saying KAUN TUJHE YUN PYAAR KAREGA JAISE MAI KARTAHOON.."

Navya looked at him with a huge smile and slammed her lips with his.. she broke the kiss and hugged him closer to her..

Navya: " I love you anant.. "

anant: " I Love you too Navya Humesha.."

they drifted into sleep after confessing love for each other..

February 14th 2016

It was valentine day.. anant stopped his car near and gift shop and went to buy a special valentine gift for his love.. he came out of the shop with a gift and was crossing the road

A bus came with a high speed and crashed into anant.. his body flew high in sky and landed on mid of the road.. He was surrounded with pool of blood...

Ambulance came.. Navya ritz appy ranbir reached hospital..

Anant in ICU.. critical situation..

Navya was sitting their numb.. not moving, not talking and not reacting to anything..

Ritz: " Navya Kuch bol.. kuch bol Navya." she cried kneeling infront of her.

appy: " Navya tumhe strong baneki koi zarurat nahi hai kuch bol.."

just when everyone was trying to make her react the doctor came out of ICU

navya: " Doctor anant.."

Doctor: " IM SORRY.. HE IS NO MORE.." doctor left

As soon as Navya heard this.. she fainted..

It wasn't easy, anant was just not her love but he was a major part of Navya.. In simple words anant was Navya's soul..

Days passed time passes one day she was cleaning anant's room and she found his diary..

In every page one thing he wrote was Countdown for his birthday more importantly her first album performance... and that was the day when she decided being depressed doesn't give his soul peace but her facing the world and performing will..

Present March 11th 2016

She was still sitting dressing table remembering the past...

Riya walked in and saw Navya with tears and lost in her thoughts..

Riya: " Navya.." she called her name snapping her out of her world

Navya wiped her tears and looked at Riya..

Navya: " Riya thanks for this amazing dress.. you designed it brilliantly,." she said with a smile..

riya hugged Navya tightly knowing what she is going through and it wasn't an easy phase.

Ritz appy Ranbir also came inside and wished Navya good luck.. they all shared a group hug..

Navya On stage..

There was thousands of people in audience but she could only see her anant standing their

Tu aata hai seene mein
Jab jab saansein bharti hoon
Tere dil ki galiyon se
Main har roz guzarti hoon

Hawa ke jaise chalta hai tu
Main ret jaisi udti hoon
Kaun tujhe yoon pyar karega
Jaise main karti hoon

Haa.. Aa..

Meri nazar ka safar
Tujhpe hi aake ruke
Kehne ko baaki hai kya
Kehna tha jo keh chhuke

Meri nigahein hain teri nigahon ki
Tujhe khabar kya bekabar

Main tujhse hi chup chup kar
Teri aankhein padhti hoon
Kaun tujhe yun pyar karega
Jaise main karti hoon

Haa.. Aa..

Tu jo mujhe aa mila
Sapne hue sarphire
Haathon mein aate nahi
Udte hain lamhein mere

Meri hasi tujhse
Meri khushi tujhse
Tujhe khabar kya beqadar

Jis din tujhko na dekhun
Pagal pagal phirti hoon
Kaun tujhe yoon pyaar karega
Jaise main karti hoon

Haa.. Aa.

She ended the song with tears in her eyes.. and the crowd was completely in love with her voice, lyrics, and performace...

After an amazing performance she was heading towards parking lot when a small boy came towards her..

Boy: " Can i have ur autograph plzz.." he asked her cutely

Navya: " yea sure, whats ur name.." she asked..

Boy: '' My name is anant.." he said

Navya gave him an autograph.. her first autograph to little boy named anant.. and where she claimed herself as NAVYA ANANT BAJPAI..

She looked at her phone home screen which as Anant's pic and said

" Anant KAUN TUJHE YUN PYAAR KAREGA JAISE MAI KARTI HOON."

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

finally a long OS.. this song from MS Dhoni KAUN TUJHE YUN PYAAR KAREGA  is very close to my heart.. it brought me back a lot of memories and moments.. Hope you like this One shot of mine.. Plzz leave your likes and comments.. Thank you

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Saumya96 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 4
Hey friend. it was so awesome os. and yes I love the song too. it is very close to my heart. I just loved it. thank you so much for giving such a great os 
JutheeAlam thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Very emotional os.. Loved it
silla thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Very emotional this is like ashiqui part 3 :((