A perfect timing, the most perfect Swarna, Welcome back Parul Chauhan!

Apple_Amber thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Hi Friends!
Hope you all are fine!

I  have a great appreciation for Rajan Shaahi sir and his creative genius. I loved his Bidaai and Yeh Rishta both!  (Though Ye Rishta is my favorite)

I remember that  warming  bond of Ragni and Sadhna. I miss the show for the  bonding of sisters and the awesome music, my favorite track was Ragini's bidaai song!  My favorite moment in the show was the Dance event  when sisters had face off and  I can never forget the mahamilan Promo wherein Ragini  throws a stone at the mirror saying now she hats herself  for  misunderstanding Sadhna...Sara left the show but Parul  carried it ahead so well though we missed the quintessence of the show dat was the sisters bonding ,but this is what happens to the show when the lead actor quits owing to their  own personal reasons which they are entitled too. What an acting Parul Chauhan, you were awesome in Bidaai but I could not appreciate her role and entry in Punar Vivaah...it just killed the show...may be there was no storyline..but I wud say there was no Rajan Saahi👏

Yeh Rishta is close to heart because of Akshra, I have already shared with you friends that she is my favorite character so far, but now as Heenaji has left, the director must have felt the same dillema as was in Biddai when Sara left in fact this time its a total game changer because after Karan's exit,  to many of us Akshra is yeh Rishta kya kahlata hai and its like No Akshra No Rishta but the show must go on! And with heavy hearts and fond memories we will have to bid adieu to super talented Heenaji and superb Akshra, a master creation of Rajan Saahi.

I feel Rajan Sir has done a great job by bringing parul as Swarana instead of Replacing  Akshra because nobody will accept her or anyone else  ever as Akshra because that place is cemented for once and all. With that he had wonderfully knit the story of both generations together by making her Naira's mother in law. What I did not like is the idea of making her negative!
May be swarana is made negative because cvz did not want to anguish people by making them think that their Akshra is been imitated, so she is made spicy in order to make place for herself as a different character altogether the one of its kind in Yeh Rishta history!

The timing of her entry is perfect and the scene itself is  catchy and grabbed attention 👏👏👏  I am loving the way Cvz are weaving Akshra's exit with Swarna's entry, its so curious and  profound.  👏Clap Heena was always beautiful  as Akshra and  Parul is looking beautiful like never before, (I found Parul pretty in Pratha Rishto se badi) I loved the name Swarna and yes am sure no othe actress could have  been trusted  WITH the responsibility of taking Rishta ahead after the exit of  The Heena Khan!!  Parul is  born out of Rajan Saahi the same man who gave birth to Akshra, He made us love Akshra, he made us Love Ragini and only he can make us love Swarna! 

I decided to quit Ye Rishta post Akshra but now I have changed my mind, and what made me change my decision is  Parul whom I wanna see as Swarna with high hopes that in future she wud be a positive character.

Please cvz don't make Swarna negative, negativity will not work in Yeh Rishta! Because its SUM TOTAL  is positivity!!

Welcome Swarna! Welcome Parul Chauhan, you are beautiful to me since Bidaai, and you are a wonderful dancer too a queen of expressions!  Would love to see you dancing in Naira's dance academy 😛 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

crazysandhir thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey Im also a Parulian 😃 and im following her since bidaai and ragini she is my fav character 😳
anu023 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I watched bidaai as a school.kid though is seldom understood d story due not continuously watching it..
Parul was great in that..since she is bk on this show hope she gets her due as d story progresses..
Rajan shahi would not let us down. Thats d reason inspite of these many leaps people still watch yeh.rishta...
Looking forward to parup's entry.. i think swarna is not what she is thought to be.. for this show had always been positive
_Amina_ thumbnail
I was really excited to see Parul and Hina working together when i heard she will be part of Yeh Rishta but destiny has something else planned 😔 anyway welcome to Parul in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai 😃
kinny_ranvir thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Am so so happy to see Paul Chauhan back after so long.
I loved her as RaginI especially her Anamika track in Bidaai. 
Loving the fact that I can see her with Kaira.
Welcome back Parul .