It Feels Good To Be Back " Kinshuk Mahajan

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 7 years ago

It Feels Good To Be Back - Kinshukh Mahajan

• Articles
November 17, 2016

Kinshukh Mahajan is back after a long break. This good looking dude who first was noticed in Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai will now be a part of Colors super hit show Naagin. "It feels good. Rudra is a very positive character, He has come to take his own revenge. He will join hands with Shivanya (Mouni Roy) as they have common enemies.

Kinshukh who is lucky to have played around with several genres (Children, family drama, social message) over the years makes no bones about his surprise that Nagin concept has worked. "I honestly felt that snakes stories were past their prime, but they are back like how. I guess we don't know what work with the audiences, so we need to keep experimenting."

Remind him that most of his shows (Chand Chupa Badal Mein and Tum Aise Hi Rehna) have not rocked the ratings charts and he says, "I never really bother about numbers for at the end of the day, all we can do is put our best foot forward and leave everything to destiny. You will always not get a hit show and you keep needing to work, right."

He goes on. "My debut show Dhoom Machao Dhoom was popular was among kids. Bidaai was a rage all over. Afsar Bitiye made me a household name in Bihar and Uttar Pradesh. But yes being a part of high TRP shows like Naagin does up my graph. The best thing you don't have to keep giving explanation's as to why your project is not rating. But I do not fret too much for industry guys also know that ratings always don't come due to good work alone. And they need to invest in long haul performer's."

Coming to Mouni he says. "Fun shooting with her, she is sweet and a thorough professional". Will your wife Divya Gupta have an issue with intense scenes, since Mouni has a very sexy image? "Divya knows me for the past 13 years and we recently completed 5 years of successful marriage. As for intense scenes, I have already had my fair share of them and she is cool. She never comes to set during the shooting of the same for she trusts me. Further here she likes Mouni as an actor."

In closing he say, "Working with Balaji Telefilms is good. Agreed they make us work hard but that is for the betterment of the show. Their most saving grace is that they take good care of their artists."

Anil Merani

http://www.spamdomain.net/feels-good-back-kinshukh-mahajan/

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

._Jyoti_. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
THANK FOR SHARING @moniluvskinshuk