Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anonymous8 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
I don't remember when she got to know that he was a vampire  but she knew that he was a vampire... I guess she had overheard Arnav talking on phone about Raichands being vampire (I am not sure though)

Edited by AnamikaVats6 - 7 years ago
Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
I am sure she knew by the end of it...before Abhay-Pia moved to Mumbai, coz Kabir was bitten in the forest and she witnessed all these supernatural things.
MS-meghasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I don't think she knew about Abhay being a vampire in the show
Supervampire thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
misha don't know that abhay is a vampire. she only knows that he has a secrete nd only pia knows about it 
Kashish_shine thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
she knows about it. precisely I didn't remember but when maithili drama had occurred in forest and then abhaya had wiped piya's memory there she came to know about abhaya being a vampire.
Anonymous8 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
In the last, everyone knew the whole story. So there's no doubt on Misha knowing the whole truth about Abhay. I had watched all the episodes of pkyek 6 months back on hotstar but I forgot when Misha came to knew about Abhay being a vampire. 
If you want a proof of Misha knowing the truth,you can google 28 NOVEMBER 2011 WRITTEN UPDATE OF PKYEK  . That episode features Pia coming to Misha and telling her that potion worked and Abhay is a human now..