FC Interview - Ekta K, Sumeet Vyas, Biswapati, Ashish

Posted: 7 years ago
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=amKemPw_f2M[/YOUTUBE]
Sumeet Vyas 

Does Anupama have a giggling disorder or is she crushing on Sumeet within two minutes into the interview๐Ÿ˜†

P.S. What iconic webseries has Ekta produced that warrants her a seat on the table๐Ÿ˜•
Edited by gatheringstorm - 7 years ago
What a fab interview.  ๐Ÿ˜†  Sumeet is so cute and I cracked up when he says that he sat to write a film with a bunch of MBAs who spoke about everything but the script..and Ekta's "Been there..done that" wrt to Jon Snow..๐Ÿคฃ

I have always been pretty fascinated as to what happens behind the scenes of a movie as in during its scripting and filming stage...for I have no clue about the entire process..so I find these interviews to be pretty fun where you get tiny tidbits from here and there. 

TV serial writers earn a lot. Even Anurag K said that he used to earn a lot when he used to write for TV serials. I seriously would like to watch an interview of the writers of Ekta's shows for I believe they are pretty brilliant. Wonder how it all works out. Pretty amusing, tbh. 
Edited by TheekThaak - 7 years ago
Originally posted by gatheringstorm

Sumeet Vyas 

Does Anupama have a giggling disorder or is she crushing on Sumeet within two minutes into the interview๐Ÿ˜†

P.S. What iconic webseries has Ekta produced that warrants her a seat on the table๐Ÿ˜•

Even Ekta winked at Sumeet and called him cute..๐Ÿ˜† Funny how Anupama mentioned random scoopwhoop articles about Sumeet. 

Apparently she is gonna produce some web series. But it was interesting to have her though. Without her the interview would have been pretty different with these people probably happily dissing Indian TV content which couldn't happen in here. Oh now..how I wish she wasn't there. ๐Ÿ˜›
I just realized that I have been calling this an interview all along, which it's clearly not. Ignore. ๐Ÿ˜†
TFS...Kaapi is this u?

TVF has been like a breath of fresh air in the entertainment industry...they have truly done some good web series and have got some really good writers and actors...loved Pitchers...

Sumeet Vyas is really good actor...interested to see how his film with Ronnie Screwala turns out...

liked how TVF guys r more interested in storytelling which they want to/believe in...felt like they would have trashed TV content if not for Ekta's presence ๐Ÿ˜†...

hope these guys also give filmmaking a try...would b interested to see their work...
Edited by raj80 - 7 years ago
Originally posted by TheekThaak

What a fab interview.  ๐Ÿ˜†  Sumeet is so cute and I cracked up when he says that he sat to write a film with a bunch of MBAs who spoke about everything but the script..and Ekta's "Been there..done that" wrt to Jon Snow..๐Ÿคฃ

I have always been pretty fascinated as to what happens behind the scenes of a movie as in during its scripting and filming stage...for I have no clue about the entire process..so I find these interviews to be pretty fun where you get tiny tidbits from here and there. 

TV serial writers earn a lot. Even Anurag K said that he used to earn a lot when he used to write for TV serials. I seriously would like to watch an interview of the writers of Ekta's shows for I believe they are pretty brilliant. Wonder how it all works out. Pretty amusing, tbh. 
Hi5 same here ๐Ÿ˜†... 
This is first time , I am hearing Ashish Patil ...  Cool Guy ..
Biswa is so on POint ...

LOL... Ekta mentioning Naagin and YHM being watched in other countries was ..LOL moment ,  chalo bahar bhi yede log hain ๐Ÿ˜†.

Writer earning 1 crore a Month was ๐Ÿ˜ฒ... 

Thanks for Sharing...

PS : The starting Chitvan's song is Hilarious ..๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by RollingStones - 7 years ago
I find it quite ridiculous when Ekta Kapoor is interviewed about good content shows ๐Ÿ˜†
So good to see Sumeet back in public the last 2 years. Love his web series but my favorite is still him as Karthik in a typical saas bahu show years ago! Also he's a perfect example of how men look better as they age. Thanks for sharing!