Vj andy lashes at manveer n supports rohan

juhi.roy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
The temperature raised to an all time high inside the Bigg Boss house yesterday when Manveer Gurjar and Rohan Mehra got into a MASSIVE war of words during the task. It all started with an argument between Rohan and Mona Lisa, but then Manveer got involved and things got pretty nasty. Manveer called Rohan chammak challo and told him that he deserves the saree that he had got to wear during last week's nomination task, indirectly implying that he is gay. The Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai fame on the other hand gave it back to Manveer and told him that he is bringing his community down by making such statements on national television.

Soon after their fight, a banter started on social media. While some viewers agreed with Rohan, some came out in support of Manveer. However, VJ Andy, who was one of the contestants in season seven of the high voltage reality show is clearly on Rohan's side. "It was quite demeaning. I think Bigg Boss was very clever last night. Because when Rohan and Manveer were called inside the confession room, they were clearly told that comments about any community are a big no on national television. Everyone just reacted on the word community, but all Rohan said to Manveer was that he brought down his community. And this is not derogatory at all. He was just reminding him that he is representing the Gurjar community, and that he is responsible towards them. So there is a difference," said Andy in an exclusive conversation with BollywoodLife.

He further lashed out at Manveer and Manu Punjabi for their nasty comments about Rohan. "Manu and Manveer think it's okay to point fingers at Rohan just because he has a fair and smooth skin, and looks younger. No, it's not acceptable. Being feminine, which Rohan is definitely not, let me be clear, is a wrong thing for Manu and Manveer. Why is being feminine wrong? Are they implying that women are lesser than them?," added the ex-contestant.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mahek_No1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Totally agree with Andy πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ
BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Agree with Andy!!! This BB is a bloody loser trying to show rohan in negative light🀬
Dilwali89 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Vote for Andy, I loved him in BB7.
ScienceBitchYo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
What is he talking about.. He was unable to stand for his own dignity in Season 7, kept sliding between Gauhar and Tanisha and he is doing the same now. Every time he supports celebs. Bloody Spineless.
Ray-of-hope thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Though i never liked this Andy but i agree with him  in this matter..
..-Zaara-.. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Totally agree with Andy!!!πŸ‘
Vote for Andy. Lol. 
-sunflower- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Rightly said Andy. Now I'll vote for Andy.
BanBB thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Expressionist (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8
completely agree with him on this aspect