Aham Sharma, some Information.

sania_58 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Aham Sharma, our Rishabh Srivastava. I noticed that many want to know about him. So, I am posting some information about him, which collected from various interviews. No Personal Info.

Birth Place- Salimpur, Bihar.

Father- Mithilesh Sharma. ( Retired Teacher).

Aham completed his studies of Matriculation from village school & Higher Studies from Indore.

He did PG in Software Development & for some days did job in Mumbai.

( Info Credit goes to Hindustan Paper.)

Adaptation From some Interviews

Quotes of Aham about his Marriage to TOI

"I don't know why such a hullabaloo is being made about my marriage. I have not exactly hidden the fact that I am married, but I prefer to keep a low profile when it comes to my marriage and personal life. Talking unnecessarily about your personal life takes away from your professional life and people get busy asking you about your personal life. So I avoided talking about it."

Fans find you calm mostly so are you calm in real life too?

Haha how do they know I am calm? (Laughs) In a way, I have been quiet always. Among my close friends, I am probably way too different. I like to have fun, and it can go crazy as well at times, so it depends on the company. They must have probably seen me when I am on set. I do not talk much about my personal life. I just want to be known by my work. Probably I might open up later, certain things come to you naturally. One should never pretend to be someone else, I just can't do it. So if I am on set, I am there to work, even if I am not shooting, I am working, like thinking about scenes and all that so I have to be on that zone right? Otherwise, I do a lot of fun, I like to do many things like many of us. I am just a normal guy like all of us.

Who is Aham Sharma off screen?
A simple, hard working guy! The guy who is here to work, I am just focused on doing what I am here for.

Your favorite food?
I am not that foodie. I choose food that I need to eat in order to keep myself fit. I go on that basis, so I don't choose food basis taste.

Favorite holiday destination?
I am yet to explore many destinations, but I would love to go to a place which has lot more culture and history attached to it. Also a place which has got scenic beauty so it totally depends on what I want at the certain point of time to explore.

Favorite Actor or Actress?
Again there are many, you'll go crazy. There are few actors who are always amazing.

If not an actor, you would have been?
I would have been working in a software developing firm. Maybe an IT guy, or doing a normal job which I was doing before getting into acting. So it would have been a normal life, 9-5 job.

First thing that comes to your mind when I talk about your fans?
Thank you and I love them all!

One film you would love to be a part of?
Not just one, I would love to be a part of 100 projects and films, I would love to be a part of all good projects. Good quality oriented project be it for films or TV. There should be quality, it should have something to it, which drives you to be a part of it. Television is a very strong medium, Unless your film clicks, hardly you get to know about it. I just hope we get to do quality and satisfying work.

One thing we don't know about you?
There might be many things, I don't know (And he finally laughs again)

Any message for your lovely fans?

The show has already ended, It's more than a month now, and people still remember it, it's really amazing and they often say they miss the show, it means a lot to us. It just shows we were able to entertain them at a certain level and we are thankful that they watched us and they loved us and they still miss the show. I am working hard to get better at what I do and I hope to entertain you all even better with my forthcoming projects. Just hoping for the best. Just want to thank them and I love them all (And he smiled again).

Kashmira Irani: I found out recently that Aham is really good at martial arts. So please beware of him and his kung fu skills.

"My schooling was done with Hindi as the medium of instruction. And my English was never so good. It is when I went to Indore to pursue further studies did I realize I need to hone up my skills in English as I was not fluent at all."

Narrating a funny incident, Aham ,who made his TV debut with the show Chand Ke Paar Chalo, adds, "Once, when doing college, a girl had enquired me about an address in English and to my bemusement I could only instruct her through making some sign languages and using my body language. That day I felt very bad."

Says Aham, "When I cam to Mumbai to become an actor I realised I have to speak a fluent English. So, I fastened my seat belt and sat down to pick up the language and decided to self teach myself. Watching English channels and movies helped me speak English fluently. I also made it a point to learn correct English by reading books." 

The Best Interview of Aham Sharma

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BIVdAVB7fOE[/YOUTUBE]

Emotional Interview of Aham.

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FIYRH7ytouQ[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by sania_58 - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bluffmaster84 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Tfs.. ..its always good to read his interviews.   He is a hardworking n focussed actor...wishing him all the best for his future projects๐Ÿ˜Š
pilar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
/// 

u mean mtech??๐Ÿ˜ฒ he wud hav been a studious guy thn๐Ÿ‘โค๏ธ
sania_58 thumbnail

Originally posted by: gaurav84

Tfs.. ..its always good to read his interviews.   He is a hardworking n focussed actor...wishing him all the best for his future projects๐Ÿ˜Š

Yes Gaurav, we love to read his interviews, But he gives so less Interviews. Indeed he is hard working & focused Actor. His confidence & struggles are inspiration for many. All the best to him.
sania_58 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pilar

/// 

u mean mtech??๐Ÿ˜ฒ he wud hav been a studious guy thn๐Ÿ‘โค๏ธ

Yes, M Tech. He worked as Software Developer in Mumbai. He left his secure job for his passion acting. Check his Audio Interview, He said, he belongs to a village & a middle class family, where one need to secure a good job for good future. He not even told his father, that he is struggling in Mumbai.

There was an Interview in Mahabharat times, where he reciting tables without any faults. Indeed, he is studious.๐Ÿ˜Š
sania_58 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nimmu96

Thanks a lot Madhu๐Ÿค—

You Welcome Nimmu.๐Ÿ˜Š
nimmu96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sania_58

Yes, M Tech. He worked as Software Developer in Mumbai. He left his secure job for his passion acting. Check his Audio Interview, He said, he belongs to a village & a middle class family, where one need to secure a good job for good future. He not even told his father, that he is struggling in Mumbai.

There was an Interview in Mahabharat times, where he reciting tables without any faults. Indeed, he is studious.๐Ÿ˜Š

Yes Madhu I remember, it was so flawless, that too in Hindi
sania_58 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nimmu96

Yes Madhu I remember, it was so flawless, that too in Hindi

He has very good memory, He perfectly remembers what he learnt in childhood.
pilar thumbnail
i am admiring him alot!! he is giving 100% in everythng he gets involved...and yh following his passion too...โค๏ธ

another thing i must say is tht... he is very manly..his features.. i mean he is not a chocolate boy...! bt can look cute too at times in his own way!!bt never choclaty!! even if he gets ready in suit...he looks like a perfect gentle man..!
LiaAlam thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Guys...my friend once sent me pictures of Aham..you would not believe how cool he is in those pictures..doesn't look intense at all ..I think in real life he has so much fun with his family..๐Ÿ˜†..may be you guys wonder why we have so many informations about Aham..to tell you the truth..Indonesian fans love to know the real life of their idols..if they don't get a chance to see it ..they will search another source to find out.๐Ÿ˜†..Smartphones are easy to have in Indonesia and we can easily browsing anything and making friends with people around the world..one of my friend accidentally stumble with valuable source of Aham ๐Ÿ˜† so everything become clear including his name ๐Ÿ˜† and his real age.Edited by LiaAlam - 7 years ago