Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

randommusings thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Its not just with Shaheer but it happens with all bollywood stars too who take up a hollywood project. Their Indian fans n media troll them for trying something new. I guess not many tv stars work abroad so Shaheer gets lot of attention. N fans these days feels a sense of entitlement over the stars..they want to know everything about the star..n want full attention back from the stars. Shaheer shows lot of love to Indo fans as he is one of the most popular star there n so Indian fans start competing to show which fandom is more crazy for Sha. Portals like Twitter or Fb fuel this fan mania...where anyone can comment anything without revealing their identity n hence we see so many hateful things on social media. 
Monaleojan thumbnail
Its ok for me... I don't have any problem with this..
Sruji1 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
the Truth is shaheer both india and Indonesia fans are same . when he posts a selfie with Erica Indonesia fans bash him and Erica . and when he goes Indonesia india fans bash him. no offence to any one but the fans who bash him in both countries is like more than his fans they are the girl fans. .the guy is working day and night to satisfy both country fans. i never felt KRPKAB suffered because of him going indo. he always saved bank episodes when ever he went indo.we never saw body doubles of him, show going off track when he is not available.i must say the team co operated very well especially Erica.he can go where ever he want until the show is not suffering .and iam sure ph and channel is aware of his other commitments.
Swadhinta07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Arey no no gussa kaisa
He can go anywhere!
Par bass humara haq hai shaheer pe ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†

Monaleojan thumbnail
For Godshake Grow up all guyz.. Just visited Twitter..and some fanz are bashing him..! He is doing his job .. And u guyz are bashing him why did he go there..! And also tagging him..! I noticed one thing when ever he goes Indo he tweets about it..but this time no tweet.. He know fans don't like visiting to Indo..itna fikar to karta hai na India Fans ke liye... What else u Need! Chill pill guyz Ajayega...
moonkli thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I am shocked that people are questioning his professionalism.. He is more concerned about his show than any one else.. People need to grow up.
Mishti_94 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Helloo Aezeen Di!
Good question.

Maybe because we are  insecure that one day he'll go to Indonesia for good because he has a larger fanbase their and seems inclined to work more their than here?

But there is no doubt about his dedication to everything he does. whether it is a show her or there.

He always gives his best leaving no place for complaints!😃

cancerian87 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rash2222

actually i guess production house manages like this... they shoot all scene without him when he is not here... i guess erica and supriyaji's schedule is most altered by this coz they both have maximum scene with him...

Agree with u ...😊
cancerian87 thumbnail
I think as fans we should  proud of him .😊 and I think of his team don't have problem  with him than why would  fans react in his trip to indo. 
I think Erica too deserve  appreciation  for this as a co-star of Shaheer . 
vivekathapli thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Bechara .. why everyone tries to get into his life. Usee Jo karna hai karne do. Woh Erica ke saath pic daale toh Indo waale bash karte , woh Indo jaaye toh India waale bash karte hai.