ROSID OS: I am busy loving wife

himani_692 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
My first os guys hope u all like it.

Siddant came from office & was surprised to see that his roli wasn't waiting for him in the hall with his daily tea. He asked sujata "Ma where is roli". "She is in your room" replied sujata. Sid smiled & said ok.He went to his room & saw roli sitting in front of mirror with upset face which changed to angry after seeing sid in the mirror.
Flashback:
Morning, Roli standing in front of mirror applying makeup on her face saying "Today I wore this new saree I will show it to siddhant ji first & ask his opinion.I will ask him to come early today we will go out. He is so busy in his work now a days we are unable to spend time together.Today we will go for a long drive" . Sid came out from washroom.He directly went to cupboard took his dress & went to changing room without looking at roli. Roli thought "siddhant ji didn't looked at me.He must have not seen me." Sid came out from changing room.Roli went & stand in front of sid smiling."Roli hato mjhe late ho rha h office k lie (Roli move I m getting late for office)" said sid moving away towards the table.Roli's smile faded. "Where is my file" said sid & started searching the file.Roli moved towards sid. "Aa got it" said sid & started looking into the file. "Siddhant ji see na once I wore". She was cut by sid "Roli today I got an important meeting" said sid looking into the file.He said bye & went to office.
flashback end

Sid moved towards roli. He was about to touch her shoulders Roli got up from there & moved.Sid hold her hand "So Roli is angry from her siddhant" said sid back hugging her.Roli shoved him off "I have to prepare dinner said Roli & went to prepare dinner. "Sid beta Sherni is so angry u have to do something" said sid & went to fresh up.
In dinning, Roli was arranging the table. Sid came & looked at Roli but Roli avoided him & didn't looked at him. All came & started having dinner. Roli started serving the food.Whole time Sid was looking at Roli & Roli avoiding him. All finished dinner & went to their rooms. Roli finished the kitchen works & moved towards her room.Roli on entering the room found it dark. She switched on the light & saw the room decorated with red & white roses.She was surprised & understood sid did it but she decided not to forgive him so easily. She moved further to receive another surprise, the fan was oned & rose petals starting falling on Roli.Sid came & back hugged roli & said "I am sorry na yaar".Roli turned towards sid with angry face but melted seeing holding his ears & making a cute face. But she hid it & said "Don't think that your cute face will melt me.I am so angry you know I wore new saree to show you but didn't even looked at me.I thought today we will spend some time together.So many days went we spent time together but you were more concerned about your file why didn't you married that file only". Next second Roli was stopped as sid placed his lips on hers . She protested but sid hold her more tightly & started kissing her passionately .Finally Roli gave in & started responding to the kiss.The kiss was deepened & tears came from roli eyes.Sid understood she was so hurt & missed him so much. Sid also missed her but missed to notice how hurt roli is.Both poured their missing feeling on each other & kissed passionately. Finally when they were going short of breath broke the kiss "Roli I am so sorry I was busy in an important project today was the meeting of that project" said sid. "I know you were busy but I missed you na yaar because I love you na yaar" said roli. "I know roli I missed you too I love you too na yaar" said sid kissing on her forehead. "Roli today was final day of the project I finished it successfully & in that happiness my boss gave gave me leave of 10 days. So now I won't let you miss me because I won't leave you even for a second" said sid pulling Roli towards him holding the waist. Sid moved towards Roli's lips but she pushed him & moved towards the cupboard. Sid back hugged her & started placing kisses on her delicate neck.Roli closed her eyes when she was unable to bear she pushed sid & said " Siddhant ji leave me I have to take bath I m so sweaty after working in kitchen" Sid said "good idea " & took roli in his arms & went to bathroom. He opened the shower & started placing kisses all over Roli's face & neck. Sid removed his & roli's dress.Roli also placed kisses on sid neck & chest. She gave a bite on sid's chest & said " this is for avoiding me in the morning". Sid bite on roli's neck & said " This is the revenge of the bite u gave me . Roli was about to say something but sid placed his lips on hers & kissed passionately. Both were getting wet in water as well as in each others love. They both came out from bathroom wrapping towel. Roli moved towards cupboard to take her dress but sid took her in his arms & moved towards the bed. He leaned towards her & started placing kisses on her face & neck.He removed the towel & went down caressesing & placing kisses all over her body. Roli wrapped the blanket on them. Sid one hand switched off the light. They started losing & winning each other. Let's pray them to live happy forever.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arisharosid20 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
It's was to hot or romantic love it
sheetal1979 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Himani lier always told I can't write but after this very difficult to believe superb so romantic waiting for your nxt os
arisharosid20 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sheetal1979

Himani lier always told I can't write but after this very difficult to believe superb so romantic waiting for your nxt os

so true di I am totally agree with u
banuprasa thumbnail
Beautiful & Romantic OS.. πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³
ruhi1985sheetal thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Really dear superb waiting for nxt os
i_am_PRASANNA thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
lovely
fantastic job...ur concepts r awesome...what u're doing all these days when u r so good at writing stories...keep it up dear...u really impressed us allπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by i_am_PRASANNA - 7 years ago
himani_692 thumbnail

Originally posted by: arisharosid20

It's was to hot or romantic love it

thanks kido :-*
himani_692 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sheetal1979

thanks di its because of u all who told me to write instead of my denying love u :-*
himani_692 thumbnail

Originally posted by: banuprasa

Beautiful & Romantic OS..πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³

thanks di learning from u only so happy to see ur cmnt