New RaIna FF Yahi Toh Hai Zindagi: Glimpse Of RaIna Meet Pg 6

lifeiscrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

YAHI TOH HAI ZINDAGI : ITS COMPLICATED

PROLOUGE:

A young girl walks down busy Crowded Railway Station. Slowly Silently salty tears make their way out wetting her cheeks.

Ajnabi se huye kyun pal saare

Yeh nazar se nazar yeh milaate hi nahin

Ik gani dehaayi cha gayi hai

Manzilein raaston mein hi gum hone lagi

Ho gayi ansuni har dua ab meri

Reh gayi ankahi bin tere

Bin tere, bin tere, bin tere

Koi khalish hai hawayon mein bin tere

Bin tere, bin tere, bin tere

Koi khalish hai hawayon mein bin tere

(Imagine the song playing in background)

For a moment she thinks "of all why it should be me only me. My life was already a hell and now after this i still have to live bearing the weight of my broken heart." Thinking so she smiles gently wiping her tears and comes out of railway station..

A Young Lad was silently observing her all the while and really felt bad for her. He was about to follow her his guards interrupted. Sir you got a phone. He takes the phone and just say "dont worry i am here to care of everything and i will. I will surely find a solution to this problem. I will be home soon after i finish my work."

Person on phone "did she come atleast this time." He replies "No she did not turn up but you please dont worry we will get her back soon. Bye love you."

He swiftly walks out of railway station and his eyes searches for the girl whom he just saw. He could nor find her. Guard opens his car door and he sits inside. They are about to start then a stout dirty and ugly man comes into picture. He is badly beaten by someone. To see what going on young man gets out of his car.

He is awestruck the same girl was beating a person black and blue with a huge stick and her friends were trying to calm her down. Finally  her friends were successful in pulling her away. He smiles at this sight and sits in his car and instructs driver to drive home..."

to be continued...

character sketch

Naina Our Heroine

Raghav Our Hero

Naina's Mom

Daadi

Veer

Pam chachi

Chaachu

Badi Maa

Akaash: My creation ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† will be the one who is supposed to marry Naina

Naina's brother

Naina's bhabhi

Sashikala Mehra

Gaurav Mehra

Rajiv Mishra

as and when i add any character i will mention ๐Ÿ˜†

INDEX

Part One

Part Two

link to my first ff:

does dreams ever come true

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4554740?pn=10

click on the like button to receive pm๐Ÿ˜‰

Edited by lifeiscrazy - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Madhuddian thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Nice prolouge...
cont. soon...
mandy001 thumbnail
Dont know anything abt ds show. But hmari manas ne likha, padhna to banta hai๐Ÿ˜†. 
lifeiscrazy thumbnail
thank u all guys๐Ÿ˜ƒ
character sketch and part one
coming soon๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Endgame thumbnail
Lovely pro a heartbroken naina ..love to read more
--Saavi-- thumbnail
Amazing prologue, looking forward for the story..

lifeiscrazy thumbnail

Part One

One Week Ago:

7 am Dehradun:

Naina's mom woke up early in the morning finished all her daily chores. After she is done with her work she called out loudly 'Naina beta jaldi se ut jao tumhae college ke liyae dher ho jaayegi.' No response.. Naina beta the voice traverses through all the barriers and gently reaches naina's ear. Naina in her bedroom shifts on her bed and covers herself with blanket. Naina's mom opens the door "Naina beta ut jao na, sun mujhe tujhse kuch kehna hai" Naina replies in sleepy voice " Maa bas 10 min mein ut jaati hu phir baat karengae "

Naina's mom speaks up ' Neenu beta tujhe Akaash yaad hai wahi jo teri school mein tere saath hi padta tha??? ' Nanina replies " woh laddu mota wala kyun maa aap kyun puch rahi ho ???" she replies " Beta pata hai woh ab bilkul mota nahi hai aur bahut handsome bhi ho gaya, kal uskae maata pita aaye rishta le kar tere liyae." Naina throwing her blanket aside sits erect " maa aap mujhe bina batayae rishtae ki baat kyun chalayi aap ko pata hai na pilhal mein shaadi nahi karna chahti aap ki tabeyt bhi theek nahi rehti. " Naina's mom replies " pehle tu shaant ho jaa sun, kal shaam hi aaye the woh log, aur ladka toh acha hai, achi naukari hai, aur rishwat bhi nahi chahiyae unlogon ko aise rishte na sirf kismat walon ko hi milti hai toh mein ne haa keh di"

Naina is shocked " maa kyun karti ho aap aisaa mein aap ke liyae bhooj hu kya, nahi na phir kya problem hai maa" Naina's mom replies

" naina iss sawal ki jawab tu janti hai, beta mein budhi ho rahi hu aur mere baad tere khayal rekhne ke liyae koi toh hona chahiyae na itni achi rishta khud chal kar aayi hamare paas toh mana nahi kar paayi, tere shelf mein Akash ki photo hai baad mein dekh lena. Shaadi ke baad tujhe nayi job dundhna padega france mein."

Naina replies " Maa aap shaadi bhi fix kar di mein aap ko chod kar france kaise jaavungi mein aisa nahi karungi. " naina's eyes welled up with tears and Naina's mom gently wiped them away and also added "beta unhae thoda jaldi shaadi karana hai issi hafte mein aur woh tujhe france 2 mahinae baad le jaayengae ab yahi teri nayi zindagi hogi apne app ko tayar kar lo."

Nainas wears a beautiful baby pink salwaar kameez suit. She looks stunning and breath taking but her eyes looks pale and cold. She goes to her book shelf and takes the photo of her prospective groom and without seeing places it in her personal dairy and calmly wakes out of her house reaches her college submits her resignation. She also agrees on joining after one week to work for her notice period of one month and she comes out of college. She is now right in front of her college where she works as a professor.

Image result for drashti dhami in a pink punjabi dress

Flow of thoughts clog her mind. She thinks ' ek hi din mein kitna kuch badal gaya, ab mein is college ki hissa nahi hu shayad ab mein iss shehar ki hissa bhi nahi, kuch hi dinon mein kisi aur parivaar ki hissa ban javungi aur hamesha ke liyae maa ko chod kar france bhi chali jaavungi... Akash,,,, koun hai yeh insaan iss ke baare mein kuch bhi nahi jaanti phir bhi iss ke khatir apni maa ko chodna padraha hai... Shaadi mein log sab ke baare mein sochte hai na par ladki ki dil ki haal. yeh koi nahi puchtaa. Mein hamesha sochti thi mein apni kismat khud likhti hu par shayad mein galat thi. I will miss my college saying so she leaves the place...

Every day she used to come on her scooty but today is something different in her life she came by a local transport. All that she wanted now is to stay alone away from everyone .after coming out of the college walks ahead towards the highway...

Image result for dehradun highway tea stall by road side

Scene shifts

A handsome young man is swiftly driving his car. He has a stern expression and he covered his eyes with sunglasses, as he believes that "eyes are the index of mind and being a business man he always have to lie so he keeps them on" . He is driving the car swiftly in the curved roads just then gets a call on his mobile. Daadi is on line he answers the call with his blutooth. 'pranaam daadi kaisi hai aap'. Daadi speaks ' Raghav beta tum dheradun paunch gaye kya waha ki hamari guesthouse khulwadiya mein ne tum waha aaram se reh sakte ho.' raghav replies 'daadi bas 10 min aur mein dehradun pahune wala hu waha jaa kar aap ko call karuga bye daadi take care.'

Here Naina reaches a viewpoint on the highway and go and sit on a rock... She opens a page in her dairy where it was written how her mother was worried for her when she had a bad injury

Imagine the song playing in background

Jab chot kabhi mere lag jaati thi

To aankh teri bhi to bhar aati thi

Ek chhoti si phoonk se teri

Sabhi dard mere hote thhe gum

Aaj bhi koi chot lage to

Yaad aati ho, yaad aati ho tum

Aaj bhi meri aankh bhare to

Yaad aati ho, yaad aati ho tum

Maa.. meri maa.. meri maa...

O maa.. meri maa, meri maa.. maa..

She comes out of trance and says to herself mein itni important person ko yahi chod kar nahi jaa sakti. agar Mein jaa rahi hu toh meri saat maa bhi jaayegi. She removes the photo of akash and hold it in front. "tum jo bhi ho jaise bhi ho mujhse shaadi karne ke liyae tujhe meri yeh shart maanna padega" saying so she leave the photograph which is plunged away in the air.

Raghav reaches the place where Naina is and stops the car near a tea shop. He gets down his car to ask people over there about the direction. He also orders a tea and sit over there on the bench un knowingly facing Naina. Raghav is really mesmerised with the nature over there and after looking here and there finally sees Naina... He is just speachless Naina is indeed beautiful than the nature around him. He silently observes Naina.

Naina tears a page from her dairy and throws it. That paper reaches Raghav. Raghav picks it up and reads it

Mera dil hamesha aazad hai

Us par koi rok nahi

Hamesha jo apni dil mein aati hai wahi zaban pe hoti hai

Mere liyae zindagi mein pehle meri maa hai

Mein aaj jo bhi hu unhi ke wajah se hu

Bhai hai par unhae hamari fikar karne ki fursat nahi

Iss liyae mein jis insaan se apni zindagi baatungi uske saath

Apni zimmedariyan bhi baatungi

Mujhe apne jivan mein aane wale shaks se koi ummede nahi

Bas woh mere saath saath meri maa ko apna maa maan le

Aur unki khayal rakhna kabhi bhoj na samjhae...

There something more in continuation but its a bit of the paper which he got. Raghav is curious to know if she is in some trouble he stands up and start walking towards her.

Naina quickly gets up on receiving a phone call. She takes the phone call and leaves the place in hurry forgetting her dairy. Raghav simply observes her walking away. Soon she disappears from his sight.

Raghav pics up the dairy and opens it. The first page reads "Naina ki dil ki baatein". He closes it and take it along with him.

Naina prepares her mind to marry Akash. All the arrangements are done first sagai then mehendi then sangeet everyone is so happy. Naina pretends to be happy for her mothers sake. Naina's close friends ramya and Sarthak are also happy that their childhood friend is getting married. There is only one day left for marriage all the arrangements are done. Naina's mom is very happy.

Just then a letter arrives at Naina's doorstep. Naina's mom picks up the letter and opens it...

There Raghav starts reading the dairy. He says to himself that ' i know i am not supposed to read others personal dairy but i dont know why i couldnt stop myself from reading this dairy. Just then he gets a call on his mobile that 'she will be arriving that evening.' Raghav thinks 'i have to go to railway station to pick up her, she might be all exhausted after her meeting at Mumbai' He keeps the dairy in safe and just wait for the clock to strike 7 so that he can leave for railway station. Soon he falls asleep.

There after reading the letter Naina's mom suffers a severe heart stroke. She is immediately shifted to hospital. Doctors after attending her properly at about 6 pm inform everyone that she is out of danger. Naina feels relieved

She opens the letter which akash has sent her. It is written that ' i love some one else so i cannot marry you Naina and u will get your better half but that is not me, i am unable to convince my parents upon this issue and was left with no option i will leave Dehradun tonight with my girlfriend i hope you understand. Sorry.'

Naina is hell angry with akash not for breaking the marriage but for her mothers condition she decides to go to railway station to meet Akash and make him realize what he has done. She along with her friends ramya and Sarthak reach railway station.

There Raghav too leaves for railway station and reach there at the same time. He waits for train to arrive.

Naina storms into Railway station in her heavy wedding attire with red lehenga and all jewellary. Everyone is startled. Raghav recognizes Naina but he too is surprised.

Naina walks towards Raghav and passing him she goes and stand in front of a person. Even he is equally startled. Naina raises her hand and give him a tight slap. He is Akash. She doesnt stop with one and give one more blow. Naina explains one is for being responsible for her mother's critical condition and the other one for playing with her life. Now she before turning around she tells him if you have no courage to convince your parents then you have no right to love someone. She shouts "now go to hell"

Raghav is flabbergasted to see this side of Naina. Soon the train arrives but she is not there and Raghav thinks 'one day you will stay with us.'

Raghav is about to follow Naina then his body guards hand overs him a mobile where in Daadi asks "did she turn up this time ??" Raghav replies " no she didi not turn up. dont worry daadi we will soon geT heR home. Love you bye." he disCONNEcTS THE call and searches for Naina but she is alredy gone

He swiftly walks out of railway station. His eyes search for Naina but he could not find her anywhere. He sits in the car and the driver closes the door.

Thud comes a sound

He sees her again This time Naina is beating a guy who teased a young girl black and blue with a log and her friends pulling her back. Raghav smiles on seeing her and thinks ' there is lot more i should know about Naina enough for today.' he asks driver to drive away

Precap:

Ragav sees Naina again and calls out "naina"...

Naina and Raghav meet for the first time

to be continued...

hope u guys like the first part

feel free to give any suggestions

manas๐Ÿ˜ณ

Edited by lifeiscrazy - 7 years ago
Endgame thumbnail
Lovely update naina and her mother bonding so nice that akash back out loved that she slapped him raghav liked her attitude
Keepdreaming thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
lovely start
plz add page number
naina doesn't want to get marry but for her mother she agreed
but that idiot didn't come
good that she slapped him
komal15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Nice start