YR_Naksh thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
i don't understand why there is so much negativity about karan in this forum.. if he is not visible in 40 mins of epi it is not his fault blame colors channel for editing.. in 40min episode,30 mins we see only commoners group discussions, planning n plotting.. just because he is not visible we cant call him useless n fake..

I followed YR show for 8 years.. karan is very calm, positive, dignified person.. when he left show producer said karan never given anyone change to complain about him in 8 years of show.. working in daily soap for 8 years round the clock without complain is big thing...

what is BB material means?? one who fights, argues and talking abuse language..for a change cant we have clam n dignified person in the house..

in one unseen video.. Rahul,lopa n rohan talking about karan.. he is very soft, creative, sincere, hardworking person just he don't raise his voice.. Rahul said to rohan what could have happen if karan didn't destroy nisha pic he would have notiminated that's it but karan did it without thinking twice thts big thing.. rohan said karan is very particular about his family pics he always locks in suitcase..
these people living with karan since 25 days I think they know karan better than us..

i saw one video karan n bani returning mannu doll to him, he is very happy.. ask colors why they edit such scenes.. karan is very cordial with everyone in the house.. he never had difference with anyone.. may be that's the reason he is only contestant not nominated yet after 4 weeks..

some ppl have fun even he misses his wife.. missing someone is crime?? karan is very emotional when comes to his wife n his family.. in NB also he couldn't control his emotions.. that is his weak point..

Except in laundry task.. I think karan did what is allotted him to do.. be it raja aur rank task or anyother.. everyone have their own to handle situations.. we cant except everyone to go aggressive..

as a fan I never wanted karan to be part of BB.. I know he is not going to survive for long.. but as he is in BB I definitely support him till he end his journey..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AKHIAWAL thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Main pura agree karti hun.Main karan ki fan nehi hun aur nahi usko pasand karti hun.Par mujhe woh bura nehi lagta.Samajh me nehi aata log uske piche kyun pare huye hain?
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: YR_Naksh

i don't understand why there is so much negativity about karan in this forum.. if he is not visible in 40 mins of epi it is not his fault blame colors channel for editing.. in 40min episode,30 mins we see only commoners group discussions, planning n plotting.. just because he is not visible we cant call him useless n fake..

I followed YR show for 8 years.. karan is very calm, positive, dignified person.. when he left show producer said karan never given anyone change to complain about him in 8 years of show.. working in daily soap for 8 years round the clock without complain is big thing...

what is BB material means?? one who fights, argues and talking abuse language..for a change cant we have clam n dignified person in the house..

in one unseen video.. Rahul,lopa n rohan talking about karan.. he is very soft, creative, sincere, hardworking person just he don't raise his voice.. Rahul said to rohan what could have happen if karan didn't destroy nisha pic he would have notiminated that's it but karan did it without thinking twice thts big thing.. rohan said karan is very particular about his family pics he always locks in suitcase..
these people living with karan since 25 days I think they know karan better than us..

i saw one video karan n bani returning mannu doll to him, he is very happy.. ask colors why they edit such scenes.. karan is very cordial with everyone in the house.. he never had difference with anyone.. may be that's the reason he is only contestant not nominated yet after 4 weeks..

some ppl have fun even he misses his wife.. missing someone is crime?? karan is very emotional when comes to his wife n his family.. in NB also he couldn't control his emotions.. that is his weak point..

Except in laundry task.. I think karan did what is allotted him to do.. be it raja aur rank task or anyother.. everyone have their own to handle situations.. we cant except everyone to go aggressive..

as a fan I never wanted karan to be part of BB.. I know he is not going to survive for long.. but as he is in BB I definitely support him till he end his journey..

Heyyy Welcome to the forum.. hope see you active here, in support of Karan.

😃

You should join Karan AT - https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4735755

I agree with you totally. If Karan was doing nothing in BB House, then there would not be hundreds of unseen videos of Karan posted by Voot. There are SO MANY of uncut videos involving Karan and since he maintains healthy relationship with almost everyone in the house, he is smartly escaping the nominations. I think BB team is clearly biased towards commoners as they Everytime bitch and plot against others ...plus they have fake romance angle as well. Celebs are not going down to their level.

Yes, I remember YRKKH producer, Rajan Shahi said only good things about Karan for his ever supporting nature.
Indeed it's a great thing.

Here majority wants to watch fake romance, bromannce, fights, abuses, wannabees hero, etc kind of thing
But they completely overlook the fact that this isn't the criteria for winning BB.

Karan takes stands whenever he thinks it's necessary . He keeps himself out from others matters and is loyal friend.

I missed that video: can you share the link?

BB edit all these happy scenes from the 40 minutes episode.

Well it's easy to make fun of others but when you yourself go through that then you will understand. I ignore all the unnecessary hatred or immature views. It's been a month and they should understand this is what Karan is. A calm.dignified vocal and decent person. If ever he needs to do something to be in this game, he does it.

I think he did work in the tasks but he needs to be more active in talk etc.

Initially I as well was against Karan as I never wanted to enter BB but after watching him here, I understood that he has a strategy in mind and will go long in the game. He definitely is BB material ... and I just want him to improve his game.

khan_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

yah i agree with u