Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

forbidden thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
He is proud and pride he is gonna lessen ally of people's burden and swollow all the poison himself gosh i cannot stop feeling proud being his fans
forbidden thumbnail
He will find love a guy like him will never be alone God is not that cruel. Wait and watch I am exited for ravish scenes from here on more then every. He is a man of his word anything can happen but his words won't go wasted he will stand for the couple even if he is in pain he will fulfill his promise.

He will get love and the love will such an intense and passionate we will it will take our breath away. cannot wait for ravish story to start after all this drama is over
parusmiley thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lamhe89

He will find love a guy like him will never be alone God is not that cruel. Wait and watch I am exited for ravish scenes from here on more then every. He is a man of his word anything can happen but his words won't go wasted he will stand for the couple even if he is in pain he will fulfill his promise.

He will get love and the love will such an intense and passionate we will it will take our breath away. cannot wait for ravish story to start after all this drama is over

.wow ... really u words are so positive... God is there... Really waiting for his track
forbidden thumbnail
Paro see a guy who sacrifice everything for his step family and always thinks about others happiness and who is so selfless always suffer in the beginning but toward the end they find happiness. He will get his love in purity bc someone is always made for us in this earth then how can ravish be alone na not possible!!
naxathira thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hatsoff to Shashank.👏👏
He brings so much life to character Ravish with his natural acting n outstanding expressions.👏
Today too he stole the show👏
Love u Shashank Our beloved Captain Ravish

forbidden thumbnail
ravish will always rise while vividha will always have her head bow down to him!! his silent and not uttering crap is a threat to watch. he is the savior of all
Anraysha thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Ravish, Whom I Love to have in my Life in real life,Whom I would Love to Worship,Whom I would Love to Love with all my Heart and Soul.❤️☺️
parusmiley thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Kiya🤗
Ravish is something that he is Mr perfect to everyone...he takes all the problems on his shoulders... And make it right...
Anraysha thumbnail
Shasha you are a Miracle, You are a Sweetheart, You are all Blessed, Charming and born talented, so Humble, Sweet ,Simple.❤️
Anraysha thumbnail
Ravish for last 3/ 4 episodes just Surprising me constantly, Shasha your acting,expression is sooo Natual,your Tears,Smiles all seems Real.You are enriched, blessed with all goodness of the World within  yourself ❤️