Shantanu Maheshwari is Hrithik Roshan's flying star

BanBB thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Expressionist (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 7 years ago

Shantanu Maheshwari is Hrithik Roshan's flying star

TNN | Updated: Nov 8, 2016, 03.22 AM IST
Shantanu Maheshwari, who is currently the hottest and most favourite contestant in the ongoing season of Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa, has added another admirer to his fan base.

The fan is none other than Bollywood superstar, Hrithik Roshan himself. Hrithik, who was recently on the show to promote his upcoming film Kaabil, was very impressed with Shantanu's dancing skills. He loved Shantanu and Alisha's performance, and told Shantanu that he was literally flying through his entire dance.

He even complimented the young lad saying that Shantanu dances just the way he does, and that is what he loved the most about him. Hrithik too, like Jacqueline Fernandez found Shantanu to be quite cute, and pulled his cheeks as well.

When contacted, Shantanu said, "The fact that Hrithik sir found me to be a good dancer, is a huge compliment for me. It felt great to hear him praise me, and was honestly the best day ever. It felt quite funny when he pulled my cheeks, but this moment is something I will cherish throughout my life."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Y12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Awhh Both HR and Shantanu rocks :D 
And if there has to be an actor in Bollywood who actually dances well and knows dance is one and only HR. 

Such a proud moment for Shan :) 

Thanks for sharing Mansi
Rockingbhardwaj thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
You rock man..

Everyone wants to pull your cheeks..you are sooo cute
ShikhaAgrawal thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Well mujhe bhi cheek pull krna hai shaan plz cm once again to my city for dance workshop
--Charming-- thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thats sooo cute🤗

Love Shantannu😳