Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AllThingsNice thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
A new home finally!

Hopefully, this will move at a better pace than the previous one. I, for one, am going to make more time and come round. Whoever else wants to join me is most welcome.

🤗 ðŸ¤— ðŸ¤— ðŸ¤— 
Edited by AllThingsNice - 7 years ago
AllThingsNice thumbnail
A welcome song because today has already been saturated with songs. I'm sure nothing can prepare you for what follows and I am certainly not going to warn you, except for telling you that it's a really, really, really old song!
AllThingsNice thumbnail
Signing out now. Don't remember the last time I did so much of 'nothing' on a working day. Better get some work done now.
See some of you soon, I hope!

AllThingsNice thumbnail
No one knows of this new home yet??
How are things, Heema? Raj and Leena doing okay?
AllThingsNice thumbnail
Exclusively for Leena and Raj:

Signing out now...see you all in a day or two. Take care ðŸ¤— ðŸ¤— 
AllThingsNice thumbnail
TRUMPing victory, Heema! May I know your thoughts on this? Did you vote Trump?
AllThingsNice thumbnail
Meanwhile, India went to sleep last night on a very clueless 'note'. Literally. 500 and 1000 buck notes are now defunct until further notice.
Those in the finance domain are celebrating the move. Our maid servant, who lives day to day, wants to know how to live and eat today.

Sigh.
Heema22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Read this 

http://fusion.net/story/368213/donald-trump-hillary-clinton-america-hates-women/
Heema22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AllThingsNice

TRUMPing victory, Heema! May I know your thoughts on this? Did you vote Trump?

I will never vote for this ass .this is what I wrote after his win .we were up till 3am watching results 
 "This didn't even have to be about politics. This was about fighting against something blatantly wrong...something a child could point out. We don't need any special investigations to prove that Trump ignited, encouraged, and celebrated hate-filled division within the country (the KKK will be celebrating today), and that he proudly shared with us his privilege to toy with women and toss them aside. But the worst part is HE HAS NO REAL STRATEGIES for any of his plans but still managed to get the votes. We will soon see how the rest of the world processes this. The first symptom of this virus was the unmasking of more open racism. The next symptom is the market (those who voted for him for fiscal reasons, watch how it works out for you)." 
He is simply horrible person but  managed to convince millions of voter . Hillary won pollular vote and he is president . 😲US has to change constitution and chage  election laws . 
I felt really bad for Hillary . He manipulated  blue collar voters and I thinks Rasians helped him out . Very sad .we are horrified and totally confused .