Take a bow Rajat Tokas

sohinisen thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
All i can say after watching the last two episodes of CN is,RAJAT TOKAS take a bow..you are a master in acting! 👏

Rajat is one of the moswt hardworking and dedicated actors of tv industry...his acting in yesterdays episode was simply mindblowing!! how does he do it?!!! this guy is born to act and rule!!
the action in todays episode reminds me of PRC...i missed such action scenes..finally i got some..

both arpit and rajat just nail the war part👏

rajat deserves all the success...i am in a trance after watching Rajat's perfprmance  these two epis👏
but the best is surely yet to come

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
Yes. I was so happy to see rajat back in his warrior form, which i couldn't see in jodha akbar, but i saw in prc and dharam veer. The fight scene was epic and rajat's dialogue delivery in yesterday's epi was brilliant and sent chills up my spine. So thankful to ekta for adding this small battle scene. It really demonstrated what a spectacular actor rajat is and how you can't help but take notice of him when he delivers his dialogues. 
sohinisen thumbnail

Originally posted by: sammy17

Yes. I was so happy to see rajat back in his warrior form, which i couldn't see in jodha akbar, but i saw in prc and dharam veer. The fight scene was epic and rajat's dialogue delivery in yesterday's epi was brilliant and sent chills up my spine. So thankful to ekta for adding this small battle scene. It really demonstrated what a spectacular actor rajat is and how you can't help but take notice of him when he delivers his dialogues. 

exactly..i am super happy to relive the PRC an DV days..his action is just so perfect!

his acting is beyond perfection..
the scene where he was holding both the swords and riding the horse was👏 what a scene that was
Nonie12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
He is just awesome⭐️
his acting is just mindblowing👏
Aahana. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yeah he is nailing each and every performance of his.He surely deserves all the success!!.. ⭐️ ⭐️
chahat4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
yes agree 😃 I used to miss PRC and DV kind action scenes from Rajat so much in JA. But last two episodes made me so so happy. 😃 Finally his action related skills are being properly utilised
sohinisen thumbnail

⭐️
sohinisen thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nonie12345

He is just awesome⭐️

his acting is just mindblowing👏

HIS ACTING IS THE REASON THE SHOW IS GOING WELL.long live RT
sohinisen thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aahana.

Yeah he is nailing each and every performance of his.He surely deserves all the success!!.. ⭐️ ⭐️

⭐️👏
sohinisen thumbnail

Originally posted by: chahat4u

yes agree 😃 I used to miss PRC and DV kind action scenes from Rajat so much in JA. But last two episodes made me so so happy. 😃 Finally his action related skills are being properly utilised

yes its good to relive the memories