ShraMan TS~ Knitting Love [Part-2 Updated on pg. 4]

Castile2 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Hey guys!
I am back again!
OK so we all know how freezing it gets in Delhi during winters every year and I really wanted to see our ShraMan in winter wear and trying to enjoy it!
So as I lay here with the weather turning a bit chilly, I decided to write this one...
Let me know what you guys think!

~~~
                    Knitting Love

Sumo took a labored breath and tried to concentrate on her current task. She willed her fingers to stop trembling and follow the instructions that her Maa had given her. But they were as stubborn as her and refused to cooperate this one time!

This could be attributed to two things, her repeated failed attempts and the smug and intense look directed at her by a certain Khadoos!

The Khadoos in question was none other than her so-called best friend and husband!

Suman was sitting on the sofa in their room while Shravan sat facing her with his elbow rested on the backrest. His hand was supporting his head. He was smirking and his eyes were filled with amusement seeing His wife struggle with the work that she had took upon herself. He knew she was frustrated at this point and was just a breath away from snapping but she wasn't going to give up. At least not yet.

Shravan mentally shook his head at His Sumo's antics! His smirk grew seeing her let out an impatient growl!

In the other hand, Sumo wasn't ready to just give up yet and give her husband the satisfaction of being right! Not this time. And God! She so wanted to wipe that smug look off of his face!

'Sumo...'

Shravan called out to her, amusement lacing his already sinfully husky and deep voice. Sumo did not turn her head in his direction but rather chose to look at him from the corner of her eyes.

'Hey, its OK if you can't do this Sumo...'

Suman heard him in a teasing tone. Finally, she dropped her hands in her lap and looked up at Shravan. For a moment she felt like crying but controlled herself.

As soon as Shravan saw Sumo's expression, he dropped the teasing and chucked his smirk. She looked lost and almost on the verge of tears. He felt like kicking himself for bringing her to this.

Shravan slowly took everything from her hands and put it on the on the table in front of her. He gently tugged her towards him. He took her right hand in his and started rubbing soothing circles on the back of her hand. She sighed deeply and slumped against him. He carassed her hair in soft strokes. He usually did all this to get her talking.

'You know I really wanted to do it.'

'Come on Sumo! You can not be an all rounder, there had to be something you couldn't do and this is just one of those things.'

'But Shravaaan! Even Preeti knows-'

'Yes she does but can she cook like you?'

Suman looked up at him. Shravan continued looking directly at her, his eyes soft and loving.

'You are The Sumo! You run a successful catering service. You single handedly take care of this whole Malhotra clan. Well almost!' He chuckled while Sumo scrunched up her nose.

'No seriously! Before you graced this mansion with your presence, we poor souls were only eating to stay alive but now we live to eat your food!' Suman rolled her eyes at him and leaned back against him again.

'You know what each one of us likes and not just that, you also ensure that all of us is eating healthy. Be it Lalaji and Papa or Preeti, you take care of all of us. You are the Rising Star of The Year, you have doubled PCT's profit this year.'

Shravan paused and leaned back stretching out on the sofa, bringing Sumo down with him. She wiggled a bit, making herself comfortable on her giant of a husband. She hummed contentedly as he wrapped his arms around her tightly and securely.

'So in short, you are a Superwoman. And thus it doesn't matter that you can't knit.' Shravan concluded, yawning at the end.

'Yaa I guess you are right...,' Sumo agreed hesitantly.

'Sumooo...' Shravan almost whined. God this woman! He held her face in both his hands and made her look at him. But before he could say anything, Sumo put her finger on his lips, silencing him.

'I got that, OK?! What I am saying is I just wanted to knit a sweater for you! Preeti has knitted such a beautiful sweater, you saw that right?'

Shravan looked at her, clearly amused!

'Preeti has knitted a sweater for her baby Sumo! Not for her "giant of a husband"!' Shravan said lightly referring to the endearment that Sumo uses for him when he is being extra annoying. Suman merely frowned at him.

'You can always knit sweaters for our children in the future, you know.' Shravan said casually, making Suman blush lightly. She whacked him on his chest when he chuckled.

'Hey! I am serious here OK? You see its easy to knit sweaters for small babies than for someone like me! Saalon lag jaayenge sweater banaane me tumhe! And there also a plus point too...' Shravan muttered the last part alibit huskily.

'And that is..?' Suman asked raising her brow at him.

'Making babies is easier and quite an enjoyable process, you see...' Shravan said waggling his eyebrows.

Suman blushed harder and started hitting him with her small fists, while Shravan was laughing. He started tickling her to stop her. Their room was filled with his laughter and her tinkling giggles, weaving together to form a medley of love.

To be continued...
                                   ~~~

I am so sorry guys for dragging this one! I had meant this to be drabble but this stretched out to be a Two-shot! Damn!

But I assure you next part will be small and it would include what I had actually intended to write!

Pinky-promise! ๐Ÿ˜ณ

And yes! Let me know what you think about this one! Did it make any sense or not? What do I lack? What to do to improve my writing skills? Anything and everything!

Love
Cas

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS
Edited by Castile2 - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sunain thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Res
Unres

Me first ๐Ÿฅณ
woah...Casi Casi Casi... ๐Ÿค—
Tht was a splendid one...u tu jusr nailed it.. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Cuteness ka overflow...Awe struck ๐Ÿ˜ณ
loved it coreโค๏ธ
Edited by Sunain - 7 years ago
dhanyata thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Are you serious !! You are apologizing for not writing a drabble but a extended one. IMHO, Complaints here would be like why something about ShraMan is so short.๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
So please write more and people like ME would prefer only that. of course, its writer's choice after all.

Coming to the update, it was FABULOUS.๐Ÿ˜ณ Shravan's smirk, sumo's impatience and their dialogues are sooo sooo sooo aligned with their characters as described in the show. So it gave a original feel.

he started teasing her but ended up convincing seeing her state. definitely the Title suits this, the most. 

Good work!!
nith125 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Super cute โค๏ธ
Loved it ! Knitting and Sumo the superwoman!
It is exactly the kind of thing she would do .
Do update soonish ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Safire thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Arey !!  You need not make the next part short!!!we all are fine reading longer ones!!!!no need to worry about that!!! Well, regarding the story, it was great!!! Very well written๐Ÿ‘
Hope sumo learns to knit for their kids๐Ÿ˜‰
Namiksfan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Come onn!! Pls pls don't reduce the length it's perfect for a drabble...and this was sooo awesome๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘... loved itโค๏ธ
Jerry2308 thumbnail
So cute...esp. when shravan says.we poor souls were only eating to stay alive but now we live to eat your food!'
Castile2 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dhanyata

Are you serious !! You are apologizing for not writing a drabble but a extended one. IMHO, Complaints here would be like why something about ShraMan is so short.๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

So please write more and people like ME would prefer only that. of course, its writer's choice after all.

Coming to the update, it was FABULOUS.๐Ÿ˜ณShravan's smirk, sumo's impatience and their dialogues are sooo sooo sooo aligned with their characters as described in the show. So it gave a original feel.

he started teasing herbut ended up convincing seeing her state. definitely the Title suits this, the most.

Good work!!

Hehehe I thought I was dragging it that's why I apologized! And yaa anything related to ShraMan shouldn't be short!

I am glad you liked this one ๐Ÿ˜ณ

That's our Shravan, isn't it?

Thank you soo much dear!! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Btw what does IMHO mean? ๐Ÿ˜• Edited by Castile2 - 7 years ago
pinky.padda thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
so cute so adorable
absolutely brilliant
loved it
Faith28 thumbnail