Shakti Astitva Ke Ehsas Ki Written Update 2-11-16

Get-Lost thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Episode starts with Soumya applying sindoor and Nimmi staring at her from behind. She says that I am your culprit, I had arranged your marriage with Harman; if I hadn't then you would have never fallen for him or he wouldn't have broken down so badly. Soumya tries to console har by saying that don't apologize, it's only because of you that I could live those beautiful 20 days with Harman. I can live my whole life with those beautiful memories. Nimmi tries to make her understand  that it's better to forget those fake memories. Better to forget the dream of living as a wife, daughter in law. Soumya says that I have already accepted Harman as my husband; I fasted for him too. Nimmi says people can't live in illusions. Soumya says once you tried to remove my sindoor, but it didn't wash off. In kinaar's house they tried to take off my vermillion but see I am back here. I have accepted Harman as my husband.

In Harman's house Chachiji suggests to have engagement first and then throw a party later on. Varun thinks to himself that you don't realise what's coming up. Hadak Singh accepts panditji's proposal of tomorrow's marriage date. Reeto forces him to take Mahi to shopping for marriage. Hadak Singh is very happy with panditji and offers him tea and biscuit.

Mahi tries to hug Harman forcefully and Harman tires to brush her off. Chachi jee, overlooks them and thinks to herself that Mahi will bring fortune for us. 

Surbhi and Kalsi are choosing sarree and Soumya selects an orange sarree for herself remembering her memories with Harman. 

Mahi and Harman are in sarre shop and Mahi selects an orange sarree for herself. Harman delusions Soumya in the saree shop wearing the same orange sarree and thinks to himself that Soumya looks beautiful in this color.

Part 2

Mahi comes out wearing the orange sarree  and how is she looking? Soumya talks to herself saying that orange color looks best on me according to Harman ji. Harman shouts on Mahi that orange color doesn't look good on anyone. 'Tu hi mera khuda' plays in background.

Meanwhile, Surbhi's mehandi ceremony going on and Kalsi applies mehandi. Surbhi asks you guys won't remember me? Kalsi says ofcourse we will. Kalsi asks for Soumya's hand to apply mehandi and teases her whether Harman's love for you is strong or not? Nimmi objects but Nanijee allows Soumya.

Part 3

Harman and Mahi drive back to home and Mahi says why are you so angry? Let us get married and then I will keep you cool.

Saya and Kareena are crossing the road and Harman applies brakes hardly. Harman gets out and asks what's the matter? Saya says that, congratulations on getting married. You were running off with Soumya and now you are getting married to someone else. Harman says I had promised Nimmi that I will save Soumya and I fullfilled that promised only. Saya asks for money and Harman gives her. 
Saya talks to herself, saying that I told you Soumya's future will depend on your decision. Kareena says, if Harman had decided to get married to someone else, then why take Soumya away from us? Saya says I can't let Soumya suffer like this and that's why I will save her.
 Two kinnars come to Preeto and ask for money but Preeto sends them away. They see Mahi while leaving and question who is this girl? Mahi gets suspicious.

Harman's sister is crying in her room and Preeto questions her. She gets angry on Preeto that you always show concern for Harman only and not me. Preeto says that I will make everything alright by removing that kinnar's saaya from our lives.

Mahi shows her sarees to Chachijee and Preeto enters. She says that I am indebted to you by accepting this marriage. She gives her a sarree too and leaves. Chachijee goads Mahi saying that one day you will take everything from them with these sweet talks.
Mahi comes into Harman's bedroom and shows him wearing the saree. Harman responds only by a slight yes. 
Mahi asks whether Soumya used to look good in orange saree too? Mahi says you haven't forgotten Soumya yet? Harman says yes..I haven't. 
Mahi says I love this quality of yours and tells him to call her but Harman refuses. Soumya and Harman remember each other with Tu hi mera khuda in background.

Precap

Saya tells Kareena to clean Soumya's room well. At the same time, Kinnars go to Soumya's house and kidnap her.