ShraMan OS~ The Task

Castile2 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Hello guys!
I am Cas and this is my very first attempt at writing! As I am still learning the nuances of creative writing please feel free to point out my mistakes and direct me on how to proceed. So let's get started!

~~~
                                                 The Task
Malhotra Mansion
10:30 P.M.

Suman slowly walked up the stairs to her room after finishing up with her chores. She had closed the main door after sending off Kamal ji, their head servant. To say that she was tired would be an understatement. She was practically dead on her feet!

But that was expected since its not easy to manage a fast growing catering service and her duities as a daughter-in-law. She was a Malhotra bahu now after all.

Mrs. Suman Shravan Malhotra.

Suman smiled faintly as she entered their room. But her smile quickly turned to a frown. The reason being non other than her husband.

Mr. Shravan Malhotra.

Suman saw him all sprawled in the middle of their bed, dead to the world, still in his dress shirt and pants from work. Her Lambo had not even removed his shoes! She sighed and walked towards him to wake him up but seeing his tired face, decided against it.

After changing in her night clothes she went upto her bed. But her giant of a husband was hogging maximum space on the bed with the way he was sleeping smack in the middle with his arms splayed out on either side of him. His right leg was bent at the knees and his head was resting on her pillow with his hair all messed up and splayed across it.

Suman thought he looked cute with his mouth slightly agape and would have loved to just admire him in his all sleeping glory but damn was she tired!

But her dearest 6'4 hubby hadn't left much of space for her poor tiny tired self to sleep! At this point she could do two things:

First, wake His Highness up and face his wrath as he hates being woken up.
Or,
Secondly, 'try' to move him a bit so she could procure a piece of the bed for herself to sleep for tonight.

While the former promised a royally pissed but equally cute hissing and irritated Shravan, the latter seemed equally challenging.

Suman wisely choose her course of action and set to work.

'Chal Sumo, shuru hoja! Jaga apne andar ki Sumo wrestler ko!' Suman mumbled to herself.

But before that she had to make sure her Lambo was comfortable for the rest of the night.

She removed his shoes and socks. She then gently moved up the bed and sat besides him. She started unbuttoning his dress shirt. Once finished, she then proceeded to his pants and unbuttoned them too. She gently tugged them down his slender frame, leaving him in his boxers and shirt. Slowly she freed his right arm from his shirt. Now started the second phase of her task.

Turning him.

She slowly moved across him to his left side. Once there, she tried pushing him gently. Suman felt stupid knowing this won't get her anywhere! Even though her husband wasn't bulky by any means, he was still very heavy, with obvious reasons of course!

'Arrghhh! Kitna bhaari hai! Aur tum mujhe Sumo kehte ho!'

'Sumo tu kar sakti hai! Come on push! Push with all your might!'

Suman kept mumbling words of encouragement for herself while alternately trying to move her dear hubby too. Her right hand was placed on his left arm and her left hand was on his waist. She kept up her efforts until at last after one mighty push she succeeded in turning him over!

Now Shravan was sprawled on his stomach with his left leg bent and arms at his sides. His head was buried in his pillow now. Suman anyhow managed to get him rid of his shirt and threw it on the floor. She sat back on her heels, taking him in.

On any other day, the mere sight of her beloved yet devilishly handsome husband only in his boxers would have evoked certain tantalizing and sinfully delicious feelings in her but today she was plain exhausted!

She plopped down on her Lambo and covered them both with the comforter. His back was really warm and so soft against her body! She kissed him below his ear, earning her a soft sigh from him.

Shravan mumbled something unintelligible under his breath and stirred a little, moving his left arm out and over the edge of the bed. Suman silently stroked his hair, earning another sigh from her giant. His hair was so soft and floppy! She was absolutely in love with them! She loved threading her fingers through them, stroking his scalp on some days. While on other days, she absolutely could not resist herself from scraping her nails on his scalp and tugging his hair while in throes of passion!

Suman curled her left arm around Shravan's bicep once he had stilled. She rested her head between his shoulder blades and succumbed to sleep.

~~~
[
BR]Phew! This took longer than I thought! Anyway, its not proofread and pls be gentle! This is the first time I am writing something. And yes this came out very very bland and boring!!

Let me know what you guys think!
Love
Cas

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS
Edited by Castile2 - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TangledThoughts thumbnail
Supersweet!!! Sumo wrestler trying to deal with the hulk that her husband is!
dhanyata thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update!! doesn't look like first attempt. Please write more๐Ÿ˜Š
Joyness thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely  update . ...so sweet
Castile2 thumbnail

Thank you! :)
Castile2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pearl.white

Supersweet!!! Sumo wrestler trying to deal with the hulk that her husband is!

Ikr! Remember how she tried to move him when he was trying to fix her Jaan?! ๐Ÿ˜†
Castile2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dhanyata

Awesome update!! doesn't look like first attempt. Please write more๐Ÿ˜Š

Aww! Thank you so much for the complement! ๐Ÿ˜ณ
But seriously its my first time!
Surely will try to write more!!
Castile2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Joyness