Shilpa Shinde stars with Darshan Dave in his upcoming music video :)

dana.rom thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

☺️ Shilpa - our old beloved Bhabhi ji is with Darshan Dave in his first musical project, as a singer, composer, arranger, programmer and lyricist, lets wait to see what both of them come up with 

πŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘

πŸ€—

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dana.rom thumbnail
😳 Ooo wow two new posters of Shilpa Shinde&Darshan Dave's music video releasing on 5 th Nov, dying to see them πŸ‘

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
vyoman thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nice...Thanks for sharing...😊 Edited by vyoman - 7 years ago
babita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Wow πŸ‘πŸ‘
TFS πŸ˜Š
dana.rom thumbnail

Shilpa Shinde to feature in Darshan Dave's music album

Actor Darshan Dave of 'Begusarai' fame, is busy with something other than acting these days. He has put to good use his musical background and training in film making by making a music video which is due to release soon. In the song 'Dil tu hai Deewana' from his upcoming album, Darshan will be seen as a singer, music composer, arranger, programmer and lyricist besides being the video director, producer, video editor, choreographer and graphics artist of the project.

The actor who has been composing music for others for long now, says he was waiting to fine tune his talent before coming out with his own album, "I wanted to do riyaaz and perfect myself in all aspects of music before presenting myself as a singer and performer to the world."

With his experience over the years, the model-actor has a solid background, "I always wanted to make films and with my composing and acting background, I decided to put my talent to good use by making a music video which will allow me to put in my best. Since the song tells the story of a traveller we had to shoot in the rains to sunny days, on locations ranging from mountains to the sea. I have to admit that I was initially quite hesitant and had inhibitions. The song is all ready for release but it still looks unbelievable for me now."

The song also features actor Shilpa Shinde who was last seen playing Angoori bhabhi in 'Bhabhiji ghar par hai'.She plays an unusual character in the song, says Darshan, "Shilpa plays a very distinct character with a mysterious aura to it, in the song. She was my choice all the time, but she agreed only when she visited us while we were shooting on location in Jaipur. She was impressed by what was shot till then and agreed to be a part of the project. I made a special place for her by adding an entire new antara to the song. She will be seen in a different style altogether, very unlike her image."