parsai(aplus)-faisal qureshi,aleezay rasool

Irfana15 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
here is the plot-
It is said that a woman cannot forget her first love, be it her lover or her husband. If a second man enters her life still she is unable to forget the first person. Then how can she forget a person who is also her first love and her husband whom she has lost because of the second man who entered her life as her second husband.
Teasers-
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4iYAMipOhpg

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3_CJsVAMrKEEdited by Irfana15 - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7
Thank you Irfana. 
Teasors look engaging. I don't want to hate FQ. why is he doing these psycho characters? why can't he play more of Shaheer in Aap Key Liye ?!πŸ˜”
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
FQ likes change in look and roles. variety is the name of the game with him. I found him creepy too in this show and he has his momm to match his personality.
MochaQueen thumbnail
I like the title but the promos didnt interest me
But the plot does sound interesting
awida thumbnail
Well. 
I started watching this show only for FQ.😳

It is a bit boring show till now. (episode 3) . but promo of episode 4 is showing a hurricane coming in Nabiha's way!

It is a bout Nabiha and her cousins. both proposed her but she was in love with one of them (not FQ) and got  married to him. they lived happily in a honymoon which lasts for 3 months. in the first day he was coming back to work he was shot dead.

She remained in her sasural place untill iddat complets. there are her saas and her late hubby's aunt who hates her for unknown reason. (maybe she was ditched by Nabiha's father!πŸ˜†).

Well . after knowing that his cousin passed away , Behram came to meet Nabiha and proposed her. but she rejected him , and reminded him that she can't cheat on her late hubby in iddat. 

somehow bua saw him coming out of her room. and started doubting her character in front of her bhabi. πŸ˜²

Nabiha felt ill. she was pregnant. her saas was happy. but bua kept asking about the real father!😲

Poor Nabiha ..what will she do when hell breaks off next episode. 

Aleezay is very beautiful. FQ as Behram is creepy to say the least. It is not anothet Bashar Momin of course. but it is engaging. who killed Jibran? 

cimba thumbnail
OMG ... FQ is total PSYCHO...
i feel for poor female lead .. i cant stand is family never believe woman when comes down to things...

awida thumbnail

Originally posted by: cimba

OMG ... FQ is total PSYCHO...
i feel for poor female lead .. i cant stand is family never believe woman when comes down to things...

it is unbelievable specially that everyone knows how much she loved her hubby. and her life became miserable after his death.😭
awida thumbnail
Episode 4:
Poor Nabiha ..No one believed her.😭 Even her parents! Now that Behram accepted his mistake. Everyone believe him. 
I pity Nabiha and her unborn baby. 😭There's no choice left for her but to get married to that badtameez Behram .🀒
FQ does this negative role prilliantly. Aleezay is doing amazing job. but the story is unbelievable. I can't accept it that no one from the 3 families doubted Behram's admission.😲
Edited by awida - 7 years ago
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
I hate those shows where widows are asked abt the father of their child just after the hubby died
Isnt it too obvious the father is the dead hubby

And given the family members accuse her n dont believe her mks it even more unrealistic n sickening 

Show other forms of evilness writers 
cimba thumbnail
If wife had died hubby would have been married next month and no one would have question his where abouts nor who he was talking / having affair with.  Husband dies wife has to stay in some sort socially acceptable rules and regulations. Double standards ... this is even in the best of mordenized world too.