Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Iconoclast. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Even Jimmy Shergill and Diana Penty got invites. Maybe it has something to do with Sushant's arrogance. A Harshvardhan can get away with it because people will tolerate him for the last name but why would Sushant get same treatment? Recently he commented that he might give 2 hours to Ranbir and Ranveer's films but everyone else is beneath him. 
Also, networking. 
BornHyper thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: .Iconoclast.

Even Jimmy Shergill and Diana Penty got invites. Maybe it has something to do with Sushant's arrogance. A Harshvardhan can get away with it because people will tolerate him for the last name but why would Sushant get same treatment? Recently he commented that he might give 2 hours to Ranbir and Ranveer's films but everyone else is beneath him.

Also, networking.

I am not sure where you read that but I did not hear about it and have been following him for sometime now. In fact there are some false stories floating around and he wrote about it on twitter

Originally posted by: Serotonin

I am not sure where you read that but I did not hear about it and have been following him for sometime now. In fact there are some false stories floating around and he wrote about it on twitter

I think the 2 hour quote was in his recent interview to BOI.
SISSY GOSSIP GIRL RANBIR IS ON THIS SITE!! 🤣  My comment on why Bira doesn't join Twitter got trashed. 
CottonWorld thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3
^
LOL...then we would see RK 'CHALLENGING' IF too...in future
.Iconoclast. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Serotonin

Twitter search https://mobile.twitter.com/cog_bi/status/790663194020876288/photo/1

I'm sure people are laughing at Harshvardan Kapoor for all his arrogant comments and then flop film. Outsiders get picked and ignored easily. Sushant does come off as frustrated and trying too hard. He ranted about big production houses in the past. Even after a big hit, Ranveer Singh was mocked in a similar way. His relationship with Deepika made a huge difference to the way people started noticing him. Sushant dumped Ankita to hook up with a big star. Stories with Kriti not catching up. Neal Nitin Mukesh with good acting failed where Ranveer succeeded. Just somethings I noticed. 

charminggenie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: dahee

SISSY GOSSIP GIRL RANBIR IS ON THIS SITE!! 🤣  My comment on why Bira doesn't join Twitter got trashed. 

Woah..his team is definitely spying . 😆

BornHyper thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: .Iconoclast.

Twitter searchhttps://mobile.twitter.com/cog_bi/status/790663194020876288/photo/1

I'm sure people are laughing at Harshvardan Kapoor for all his arrogant comments and then flop film. Outsiders get picked and ignored easily. Sushant does come off as frustrated and trying too hard. He ranted about big production houses in the past. Even after a big hit, Ranveer Singh was mocked in a similar way. His relationship with Deepika made a huge difference to the way people started noticing him. Sushant dumped Ankita to hook up with a big star. Stories with Kriti not catching up. Neal Nitin Mukesh with good acting failed where Ranveer succeeded. Just somethings I noticed.

Guess he should find a high profile girl friend now... 😆 Simone suggested Sophie and I completely agree
Why the hell would the Bachchans invite him, they have no idea who is and don't know him. You don't invite any stranger to your party, do you?
Ekta has issues with him and Aamir whose worked with probably just doesn't like his arrogant attitude.
lunza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Sushant was his most assured self and most at ease in interviews till KPC . I feel like all the weirdness started from (and due to) SDR promotions when he was increasingly ill-at-ease in English interviews and college debates/meets etc. Over time, he just somehow began to feel the need to rehearse for all the predictable questions that will be asked in interviews with big, intellectual sounding words and phrases. Thats why all his interviews sound similar. Twitter and Insta ruined him further lol. 
Funny thing is , he doesnt even need to make that try-too-hard effort. Because he is probably all philosophical anyways. But, no , he had to go ahead and set up all that conscious image-projection or whatever (like Alia's "I am a ditz" image)

In the initial part of his bwood career, he never made any careless comments that came across like him feeling victimized about being an outsider. He never played the pity card. Contrary to the opinions here,  I actually feel he was good at networking - but with DIRECTORS and not actors. He never seemed to really care about being off-the-set buddies with his peers. Because, hey, he was getting the films anyways. He was content hosting his own parties and attending the ones he was occasionally invited to.

But, that one big successful film and the public perception of being a potential star material seemed to elude him. And I just feel like somewhere, some things started getting to him... So he got more aggressive with his online image captioning, inspirational-quotes-spewing and enthusiastic greeting, wishing and praising all the filmi folks on twitter. And oh, more hand-waving in cringe-inducing interviews.

No wonder he feels bewildered about not getting invited. After all, this was supposed to be his year, the year of the "new" Sushant. 

Honestly, sometimes I wonder which is the real him. Or was he always like this and I just didn't notice it lol.

No worries Sushant, iss saal nahi toh agle saal .. invites toh milenge hi.. 
Edited by lunza - 7 years ago