Your opinion about Karan Mehra! Please Vote!!

Poll

Your opinion about Karan Mehra?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
DoremonLove thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago
Hes ok ok for me. Agree hes too much of gentlemen
 Either trying to be too sweet or he may be like this only

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ProudRSfan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
He is someone who is naturally like this. Rohan is his friend but he wont like to step into someone else fight and create a scene. Somewhere I feel him to be very much image oriented. But this all is surely not fake behaviour. As Karan Mehra the actor I like him but as a contestant I will say he is okay okay.
He does not be verbally abusive or bad mouthed and stoop low like others. He does not try to grab ss. But he has no opinions no stands and no voice. He is sweet but not game material, at least not so far. He is a complicated character which may of may not change as show progresses.
TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8
He is faking to be a gentleman but he is not ðŸ˜›
Isa_Rahman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
He is a big gossip queen who can take no stands at all.
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I think you have not seen initial episodes of Thu season otherwise this kind of poll with such laughable options wouldn't be here. No offense.

But I like Karan and I'm sure he will play well like a dark horse. He takes stands for what he thinks is right. He took stand against BabaOm when he made them cook in midnight and also against Priyanka.

Regarding Rohan fight: I don't understand why people are expecting Karan to interfere in it when In this case, Rohan was able to fight alone. Karan supported him but it isn't necessary that that should be shown in the fights or instigatory things which Rohan did.

All Karan need to do is open more and if necessary do drama as well. Im following him from years and i think he is showing his genuine side.
Ctrl-Alt-Del thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 5
I feel he can voice his opinion if its a verbal fight but if its a physical fight then he'd stay out of it. He'd avoid even verbal fight with a person who, he think, will go for the option of physical fight. And if verbal fight goes ugly then he'll leave the scene. 

I don't think he's trying to be someone else. He seems to me brought up like one of those kids who always have good grades, go to school in neat and clean uniform and keep their books spotless. They're teachers'favorite ones and bullies of class love to tease these soft targets. I'm thinking about Hrithik Roshan's childhood in Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham. 

-sunflower- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
He is ok ok as of now. I don't think he's faking to be a gentleman. Though silent now, he might gradually become one of the strong contenders of the show.
Oye_Chup_Kar thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
He hasn't done any negative for me to dislike him, nor anything entertaining or impactful for me to like him. So I'm indifferent towards him.. voted for 'he is okay okay for me'. 
Rafangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
he is mild persona but he do take a stand
Deadinside thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Standless legless pretentious gossip queen.