Users

Frequent Posters

forbidden thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: naxathira

Thanks Kiya for such lovely caps.

Ufff his killer expressions..
Blue color belongs to Shashank/ravish.damn hot he luks in all blue shades..
Yo tht wound n blood luks so real.
N blue color suits my sethuram too.😆

Welcome ji 😳 blue and black both looks good on him. Yes Sethu looks aweosme in blue to 😃
forbidden thumbnail

Originally posted by: parusmiley

Wooow what to say...he always steals the show with his amazing expressions... Make us fall for him... He is everyone dream husband...

But I got mine...

Kiya thanks jannu🤗

Welcome 🤗
Kavithaa83 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank u kiya for wonderful caps. What an expressive eyes,damn cute...no words to say. When he says he loves his wife wow wow wow his eyes speaks his wish, his dream. Oh my boy I think I couldn't watch when u came to know abt the truth😭
yogs1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the lovely caps kiya...

Shashank looks soo hot in that band aid as well...loved the episode. His eyes emote everything so well!! And loving these polo t shirts...have always seen him in formals which I loved..but the polo t shirts are awesome too. Wanna c him wearing different colors in that!
x.D.U.L.C.E.T.x thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Kiya Babbyyy! You Rock!
I Sooo Loved Him In Today's Episode. He Behaves And Acts So Much Like An Army Dudes! Seriously I Loved How He Reacted When He Fell. And Dude Why Are We Not Getting His Inner Thoughts? I Really Want Those. Surely It Will Be Full Of Pain And Joy. I So Hate MP For Doing This!
Honestly More Than His Words His Eyes Were Speaking With Depth. There Were Tears Welling Up In His Eyes While Talking To Sujata After His Accident And He Didnt Allowed Them To Flow! Gosh! Looked Like He Was In Pain Even When He Said He Loves His Wife. Gosh! It Actually Looked Like He Is Feeling The Pain And I Could See And Feel Through His Eyes! They Speaks Alot!
I Soo Wanna See His Breakdown. Shanky Will Nail His Anguish Scenes! ^_^
Anraysha thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Kiya my Darling uuummmaaahhh🤗

Shasha in yesterday 's episode, just made me Insane 🤪Drooling, Shasha no Mercy ,I am coming to give you  Unlimited Love Bites ☺️
forbidden thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kavithaa83

Thank u kiya for wonderful caps. What an expressive eyes,damn cute...no words to say. When he says he loves his wife wow wow wow his eyes speaks his wish, his dream. Oh my boy I think I couldn't watch when u came to know abt the truth😭

welcome kavita😳 it was very sweet moment yet so sad.
forbidden thumbnail

Originally posted by: yogs1

Thanks for the lovely caps kiya...

Shashank looks soo hot in that band aid as well...loved the episode. His eyes emote everything so well!! And loving these polo t shirts...have always seen him in formals which I loved..but the polo t shirts are awesome too. Wanna c him wearing different colors in that!

welcome yog! indeed he does.
forbidden thumbnail

Originally posted by: hell_heaven...

Kiya Babbyyy! You Rock!

I Sooo Loved Him In Today's Episode. He Behaves And Acts So Much Like An Army Dudes! Seriously I Loved How He Reacted When He Fell. And Dude Why Are We Not Getting His Inner Thoughts? I Really Want Those. Surely It Will Be Full Of Pain And Joy. I So Hate MP For Doing This!
Honestly More Than His Words His Eyes Were Speaking With Depth. There Were Tears Welling Up In His Eyes While Talking To Sujata After His Accident And He Didnt Allowed Them To Flow! Gosh! Looked Like He Was In Pain Even When He Said He Loves His Wife. Gosh! It Actually Looked Like He Is Feeling The Pain And I Could See And Feel Through His Eyes! They Speaks Alot!
I Soo Wanna See His Breakdown. Shanky Will Nail His Anguish Scenes! ^_^

awesome!😃
forbidden thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anraysha

Kiya my Darling uuummmaaahhh🤗

Shasha in yesterday 's episode, just made me Insane 🤪Drooling, Shasha no Mercy ,I am coming to give you  Unlimited Love Bites ☺️

ayesha🤗