Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
aww
our royal and classy  prince of fairytales

Anraysha thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BeatifulSoul_

SHIVIN NARANG, SHASHANK VYAS AND MRUNAL JAIN HAD A BLAST IN JAIPUR!

By 2B! -
October 25, 2016

Actor Shivin Narang, Shash ank Vyas and Mrunal Jain experienced the flavour of Rajasthan. They all came here for a personal trip to attend a family friend's function and were bowled over by the hospitality of the city. They visited a popular Rajasthani food joint Virasat and enjoyed Dal Baati Churma. Shivin Narang and Shashank Vyas bonded like brothers and Mrunal Jain was seen spending quality time with wife Sweety. Shivin was in fun mood and kept everyone's spirits high with his sense of humour. Shivin says, "Jaipur is an awesome city and I like everythnig about it". Shashank Vyas added, "I wish I could stay here more. It's a palatial city and it's people are loving by nature". Mrunal Jain added, " Life is all about loving your family and I felt very positive in this city"

http://www.2bmagazineindia.com/shivin-narang-shashank-vyas-and-mrunal-jain-had-a-blast-in-jaipur/

Shashank,his name is taken from Great Emperor Shashank, so obviously Hez the Emperor, Sooo Cute and Amazing bonding he shares with Shivin, they are very good friends since years!Love youuu Shasha uuummmaaahhh
girlTalks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wow,looks really good.

Thanks for sharing