SymphonyStar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
This Kidnapping Kaka Kaki track I dont like it at alll.I knew the show would be dragged & its graph will go down but didnt know it would happen so soon I mean its not even 1 yr.Story progressed but no progress Dhairya has become rich but he went back to thinking of making more money & taking revenge from Madhu.Madhu is on the way to become gold medalist Vamp.Ankur is silver medal holder villain in the race of negativity in world,world of Sairya.. 😡 😆 My rants.What happened to find Gaargi Devi's murderer track we are still not sure if it was Pratap.And where us my beloved KRANTI MAA.And Janardan did Tripathis sell Janardan.Bitto di I think she has gone to mumbai to become an actresss..Tinnnuwaaa... cutieee..??Edited by SymphonyStar - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SymphonyStar thumbnail
Bubblyy 😡 Dhairya 😡 Madhu Ankur 😡 Pratap Ujju r funny 😆 Seshu wickedness pplus fun ka tadka.. 😆
SymphonyStar thumbnail
I feel like stop watching it 0.000001 per interest left.Not even new strong character/Vilain/Vamp in devlok only that stupid snakey & that smoky blacky.Devlok scenes lost its charm too.At least bring someone like Vajramushti . Edited by SymphonyStar - 7 years ago
SymphonyStar thumbnail
Btwn getting little emotional as its this show I made my IF account to comment on so special feeling attached but I am becoming detached... 😆.I thought on this forum I would complete my 5000 posts & become IF rockerz but that rocket fuse has blown before even rocket taking off 🤣 Edited by SymphonyStar - 7 years ago
Manikhedkar thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
the trp has gone down???? plz let me kNow
SymphonyStar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manikhedkar

the trp has gone down???? plz let me kNow

I dont know abt TRP but Forum ranking has gone down. 😆
Manikhedkar thumbnail
ohkk i thought ur talkin abt serial trp bt thankxx fr informing...lets hope nw ki ranking badhe.. if u cum to know abt trp plz info
rm
oceanus85 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I hear you Symphony.  The show has totally gone downhill.  I am not very interested in watching the show anymore.  I thought initially the show was promising and liked Ayan's chemistry.  But they aren't even giving us worthy Sairya scenes.😡  I also liked Ankur too, but they have ruined him. The show had potential to be so much better.  I don't see it getting back on track any time soon, or possibly ever.🤢 
SymphonyStar thumbnail

Originally posted by: oceanus85

I hear you Symphony. The show has totally gone downhill. I am not very interested in watching the show anymore. I thought initially the show was promising and liked Ayan's chemistry. But they aren't even giving us worthy Sairya scenes.😡 I also liked Ankur too, but they have ruined him. The show had potential to be so much better. I don't see it getting back on track any time soon, or possibly ever.🤢

Right 😡 🤢
Manikhedkar thumbnail
yaa exactly we love to see sairya scenes they r nt showing properly
...we want more of sairyA their chemistry is sooo goood i love their chemistry...hope se they show more of sairya...