Yeh Vaada Raha

Sonal Vengurlekar AT

sreeya852 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/tv/news/hindi/Sonal-Vengurlekar-I-wish-casting-couch-is-totally-banned/articleshow/54979990.cms
I know I posted this article before, but I couldn't help but post it again.  Not only is Sonal a talented actress, but she is also an amazing human being! πŸ‘

I truly admire how she being a newbie in the industry uses the spotlight she gets to bring attention to social issues.  Like the time she was robbed on the sets of her series "Shashtri Sisters", she used it to speak about how women learning self-defense would be useful...  I find her acting to be good, but her as a human being to be even better.  I really hope she continues to be socially aware, and reaches great heights in her personal and professional life. β­οΈ

I am really hoping the YVR team gives more room for Sonal to grow as an actress.

On a side note- does any one remember the episode where CBI officer Vikram compliments Survi, by telling Kartik that he is lucky to have a wife that has both "beauty and brains"?  I found that scene to be funny b/c kartik, who had is head in his hands turned to look at Vikram- and I couldn't help but give him a mind voice saying "are you trying to hit on my wife? I am right here" - I want more scenes like that... we likely won't be getting that any time soon, but it would be nice to see jealous Kartik again πŸ˜†  

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Awaaradil thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
YVR has really talented main leads!

I knew about Sonal but had never watched any of her show before.. After watching YVR, she has become one of my faves.
Her acting is really good! I loved her even more after the marriage when she became Sakhi and then Durga Rani. Survi is one of my fave female characters and Sonal has done an amazing job playing her! Now with the new track, I'd love to see some tashan b/w Tai and Survi (I love their scenes together πŸ˜†)
And also, it is really nice to her using her spotlight to raise awareness of importance of self defence and other issues. She's even urging people to stand against cancer and make donations to cancer unit ( https://instagram.com/p/BL_Yc4thDas/ ). Really adore her ❀️.

And yeah I saw that scene too but I thought kartik's expression said, "yes she's beauty with brains but she can also be a pain in the A sometimes" because of their constant bickering πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.Edited by Awaaradil - 7 years ago
sreeya852 thumbnail
Sonal did a fabulous job as Survi in yesterday's episode.  The desperation in her eyes, trying to get Kartik from Tai was truly heartbreaking to watch.  With everything going on, and with Bindu's taunting... it was clear Survi was crushed and didn't have the energy to fight back.  Sonal did a fabulous job.   πŸ‘
Awaaradil thumbnail
Sonal does an amazing job πŸ‘. Love her when she becomes the strong, determined Survi .
Also, I loved her in the sequence where she saved Khushi before getting to know of Iccha's truth πŸ˜ƒ.
Edited by Awaaradil - 7 years ago
puja0802 thumbnail
love her as survi 
and sonkush chemistry was just wow β€οΈ
sreeya852 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: puja0802

love her as survi 

and sonkush chemistry was just wow β€οΈ

yes, it was! πŸ‘

It's too bad Sonal already has a boyfriend, if it weren't the case Sonkush would have made such an amazing real life couple β˜ΊοΈ

Me being the sun sign and numerology fanatic checked to see if they would be compatible.  Sonal as a Gemini is more of a free spirit who is very laid back and more outgoing and doesn't like being tied down and is ruled by her head, where as Ankush being a Cancer is a homebody and is more serious and organized- probably prefers to have things in order and is a hard worker who prefers security over having fun and is ruled by his heart.  They would have nicely complimented each other as friends if they had worked at it. Numerology wise they are a perfect match πŸ€“

^ Not even sure how true to their sun signs they are πŸ€” 
But at least we have KarVi onscreen to make up for it  

The mind of a fangirl is just so difficult to control..All levels of practicality is lost.πŸ˜†  
Edited by sugarpuff1992hi - 7 years ago
Awaaradil thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sugarpuff1992hi

yes, it was! πŸ‘

It's too bad Sonal already has a boyfriend, if it weren't the case Sonkush would have made such an amazing real life couple β˜ΊοΈ

Me being the sun sign and numerology fanatic checked to see if they would be compatible.  Sonal as a Gemini is more of a free spirit who is very laid back and more outgoing and doesn't like being tied down and is ruled by her head, where as Ankush being a Cancer is a homebody and is more serious and organized- probably prefers to have things in order and is a hard worker who prefers security over having fun and is ruled by his heart.  They would have nicely complimented each other as friends if they had worked at it. Numerology wise they are a perfect match πŸ€“

The mind of a fangirl is just so difficult to control..All levels of practicality is lost.πŸ˜†  

BOLD: So trueee πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Vanellope thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

yes, it was! πŸ‘

Wow I don't know much about sun signs & numerology but from what I have got to know them,from their interviews & all,they seem to perfectly fit the description you made 
Sad they went through such an unfortunate incident but hey who knows,someday they might be able to work out their differences & be friends πŸ˜³ 
@ Bold πŸ˜†

sreeya852 thumbnail
I am really loving Sonal's portrayal of Survi in this new track.  Her best scenes are emotional and romantic scenes... and this track is giving her many of those.  I also enjoy how she is acting patiently with Kartik... I would love to see how the cast are filming these scenes and how they get prepared for it
Awaaradil thumbnail

I am really loving Sonal's portrayal of Survi in this new track.  Her best scenes are emotional and romantic scenes... and this track is giving her many of those.  I also enjoy how she is acting patiently with Kartik... I would love to see how the cast are filming these scenes and how they get prepared for it

Agreed! Sonal is doing great in this trackπŸ‘.
I'm literally felt so sad when Survi realised Kartik is under complete control of Tai and then when he locked her in the store room and put mice in there. I've always liked her but I'm liking her even more in this track❀️.