poojabhi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Hello my kdians... missing u all guys...all u lovely ppl pranati, suprita, Mani, thanu...how r u all?? R u all watching any other series...from past few days me watching zindagi ki mehak on zee but no match to kd n shrana...our aara were superb...not bashing anyone but it's my taste...tc guys

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sup_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hii Pooja... missing kd and you all too
Im not watching any shows on tv.. seriously its boring yaar.. not feeling like watching anything
Totally addicted to Shravan s acting.. missing him badly
Last week I watched all web series of shravan n now again watching Krishnadasi on voot.. feeling refreshed... soon will catch up with DYM

Good ur watching other shows
Im just hoping fr kd season2 dat too only with shrana
manikarnika78 thumbnail
Hey hiii pooja,yup yar missing yu all,this forum, discussions and m missing my title work too,now it seems as if m jobless without giving titles,m watching ishqbaaz regularly, its quite refreshing but as v all know no match with aara,
manikarnika78 thumbnail
And soon will start with DYM and wil make its forum active
poojabhi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thnx all for the reply...btw what is DYM ?? me watching only mehak as on Z as i felt the concept is different ...its abt cookery show...don't know where again the story will lead to ...but no chemistry btn the leads...yup missing all the awesome titles...i watch daily 1 episode of Kd on voot...and few aara scenes regularly...waiting eagerly for announcement of KD2...hope our wishes will be fulfilled...i checked even zindagi forum...the forum is so dull no proper fan following....
Musharat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: poojabhi

thnx all for the reply...btw what is DYM ?? me watching only mehak as on Z as i felt the concept is different ...its abt cookery show...don't know where again the story will lead to ...but no chemistry btn the leads...yup missing all the awesome titles...i watch daily 1 episode of Kd on voot...and few aara scenes regularly...waiting eagerly for announcement of KD2...hope our wishes will be fulfilled...i checked even zindagi forum...the forum is so dull no proper fan following....

me too watching mahek nowadays ,I too  checked mahek forum ,but it is dull
shravanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: poojabhi

DMY is dosti yaarian manmarzian.. previous show of shravan. you can catch it on hotstar...
and right now i am watching splitsvilla 7 again .. MTV is repeating the best of their shows as its their 20th anniversary... and they are repeating season 7 of splitsvilla .. i assume it was best.. ofcourse it was best as shravan was there. .. and MTV also repeated his episodic.. i am catching all these again... nothing new to watch for me now