Karan mehra a chugalkhor aunty?

lostNfound thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Seriously whats wrong with this guy? So what if mona and manu hold hands or sit and talk. But like a perfect chugalkhor aunty he has to talk and discuss all this with a bunch of other celebs. As long as what they do doesn't affect you directly, just stay away and ignore. What time and era is he living in?! ðŸ˜•

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tina59 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I think they spoke to her bcoz they thought she was not aware of what Manu did 
if you see the sneak peak, initially he said if she doesnt have a problem then we cannot say/do anything then bani or lopa says she is very innocent and she doesn't know anything

so they basically tell her bcoz they feel Manu was taking advantage 

although in the end, I agree, its her issue, let he sort it out
He even talks and walks like girls. ðŸ¤£
Atomicbomb thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I don't want to see a romance and especially from those two.

Rumination thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Haha, I agree with you. MonaLisa koi doodh biti bachi nahi hai. This is Karan: 😆

srikalaganesh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Ohhoo... Romance between these two surely will not effect the TRP ..

Originally posted by: Rumination

Haha, I agree with you. MonaLisa koi doodh biti bachi nahi hai. This is Karan: 😆

I find it very hard to believe that Karan is a 'happily married straight guy' honest to god. 
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Lamao...and it started again...

Karan is not chugalkhor !
Karan just discussed with everyone about Mona because they all think Mona as a very naive girl which she doesn't appear in front of us. Karan even said anyone could understand what Manu's intentions are.
I don't see any wrong in this as they just tried to make Mona aware of what is happening and now it's on Mona that how she takes it. Mona as okay with it. Karan, Gaurav and Bani very nicely discussed this with Mona. Watch out tonight before giving anyone any name !

Peace!

Reported few posts.Edited by *Dev.* - 7 years ago
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9

While criticizing something, using derogatory words for any contestant is not allowed. Please remember that any derogatory references, or name calling any contestant goes against the IF CoC as well as the forum rules. Using an image to ridicule a contestant is not allowed as per BB10 forum rules.

Topic closed
BB10 DT