Brahmarakshas Written update 23/10/16

rustedsparks thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pilar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i was waiting for ur post... i knw u vl update..thank you

Analysis

yesterday v got bak a glimpse of our old br episodes... the thing is tht it had all ingredients of a gud episode..drama was ter,sentiments, fun,tension  it was an entertainment package after some fillers...anyway v have disussed most of the epidose in several other post let us compile it..

nalin found to be the worrst one of svs of course..
 i thnk mohini is a positive character..she seriously wanted to help rishna and is very fond of rishab...she was pateintly listening to raina.. i thnk she vl stay positive till the end and will always fight for both of them!!mohini is a mom to raina..she changes to a strong woman yesterday
.(she was already..she used to shut nalins mouth up wid her commanding dialogues...bt yesterday her character reached another level)).who is able to take decision of her own avoiding crooked nalin.(.its confirmed tht rishb got the traces of his mom and dadi..as of now, dnt knw the later vl change mohini to a negative one)... 

and i am loving rakshandas acting..she is pulling out the role wid such an ease...

and yh finally cvs understud the importance of kamalpura and v got a bit of kamalpura yesterday..and it was refreshing..this story has the real impact in kamalpura or any jungle atmosphere...of course not in city!!!

and a new lead called phoolis son..who may play a big role later in solving br mystery.. 

and i noticed one more thng..even though jassi dadi is taunting mohini..she loves mohini..wen appu tells something like she may die..jassi was shocked and worried...and i thnk soon jassi dadi will get to knw wat xactly happened in kamalpura.. 

n appu..shes already a br-ini..inspite of tht her hiding n overhearing thngs really irritates me!!!!

now regarding rishna..v vl have detailed discussion later as a seperate post..bt wat i noticed is tht raina is damn serious abt rishb..n rishb is noticing the changes in raina.. he was sure tht she hadnt broke the fast..since he was not ter to do tht...tht hspital scene was a proof.rishb by ths tym has understud most of her character❤️. rishb is in a situation tht if raina really wants to stay in ths marriage,he is okay wid tht..bt he himself wont tell tht he loves her..dur to his past experinces wid his seriouswali love kiara...

n ishud compare rishb n yug...since both are brothers..(dnt knw if any twist occur in future,bt as of nw) yug officially married naina...bt treating her like his slave,...n not even breaking her fast..wat he did yesterday,] to her,????

n look at rishb... shaadi bhi nakli,wife too... bt how caring he is ...he was waiting for her to break her fast to eat somethng for himself. and he himself broke it❤️..

both have got entirely different character!!! yug xactly like nalin..money minded...bt risshb is serious wen it comes to family n relations just like mohini n dadi❤️

one unanswered question is y kiara was in kamalpura?? to whom aditya sold the kamalpura haveli??

n regarding br..both of them are not scary..bt old br had an impact due to his size!!!

and if missed somethng plz add..
Edited by pilar - 7 years ago
rustedsparks thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice analysis
i am seriously waiting for nalin's character to unfold
he has alot of grey shades
and i don't think he'll even ever change
next mohini well i hope she stays positive
her care for Raina and Rishab is seriously something i like in the show
though i don't really want her character to be like the a suffering mother or something first Rakhi and then maybe Yug and Rishab
Yug to his dark shades will be revealed in the show now or then but he has to pay for his deeds someday
well naina is a character i hope the CVs will handle well
she is suffering domestic violence so her characterisation should be keeping that in mind
Kamalpura is the lead i am happy the showed it
they just can't leave kamalpura like that
i like Phuli and Raina bonding
something eternal i just hope they don't have blood ties
because this way it looks more realistic
Phuli's son...
i am waiting to see what twist he brings in the show
and kaira i am seriously waiting for her
Raina Rishab love story can't reach another level without her
Rishab past i am waiting for it to unfold
jassi dadi will play a very important role once kamalpura's truth gets opened infront of her and its bound to reveal soon
kamalpura house is it kaira to whom aditya sold the house??? or is it someone else
seriously even i think aprajita doesn't looks scary rather with that horns on she looks funny
sanjay had an advantage due to that make up and his build but even then he didn't look scary
they really need to work on aprajita's looks to make her look scary on TV

bluffmaster84 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the wu rustedsparks... U r doing a good job ...!
@pilar... Me too hope that mohini remains positive till the end...rishNa were superb as always...especially the hospital scenes...nalin is worst thn Appu...yug ki to bolti band ho gyi...but I felt good tht he cares for rishabh...the way he brings him home n was worried for him when rishab got attacked...hope he mends his ways n turns positive.. 
pilar thumbnail

Originally posted by: gaurav84

Thanks for the wu rustedsparks... U r doing a good job ...!

@pilar... Me too hope that mohini remains positive till the end...rishNa were superb as always...especially the hospital scenes...nalin is worst thn Appu...yug ki to bolti band ho gyi...but I felt good tht he cares for rishabh...the way he brings him home n was worried for him when rishab got attacked...hope he mends his ways n turns positive.. 

yh atleast he has got some sincerity to his brother rishb!! actually yug is regretting for thefact tht he brought back appu to svs!!! its evident oh his face... and in tht naina-yug combination scene..initially yug was soft to her...so possibly he may regret in future for the thngs he had done !!
pilar thumbnail

kamalpura house is it kaira to whom aditya sold the house???/////////////////

even i dbt ths!!! since she has got all her thngs on the road.she had a hell amount of luggage!! ..seems like she was shifting to kamalpura!!! lets wait... i dbt she may change to br-ini later???
LiaAlam thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thank you so much for the update..it really help me to understand the story since I don't speak hindi at all and I find difficult to watch this show without English sub..you guys should really consider to have English sub in every show that come online 😊😊😊..
Anbhigya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thank u so much for WU.. I luvd rishnaaa.. The hospital scene.. Main tumhari chindi.. Ullu ki biwi ullan.. N Inka naam raina h ye meri biwi h!! I luv u Rishabh..
@pi yeah positive Mohi.. I like.. Regarding Kiara she might be the catalyst to speed up rishu's feeling for raina.. She becoming BR later..i doubt that.. Yug cares for his family.. Nalin ugghhh pllz die.. 😛
ItsmePriya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Thanks for the wu.i feel kiara is there to speed up rishu love for raina. Nalin should go and rot in hell.beat part of the epi...oh my the hospital scene..loved aham and krysltle in it...the way she blushed when he tld ab batha chala mein nahi ka raha hoon...and one more thing when dalia was on raina cheek..itvwas only a small piece and rishu darling removed it in the first go but our rishu was in that position for 5 mins even after removing it...soo cute..and when ved entred i loved how they parted...they were a bit embaressed...i love such scenes
Mohini is the best mom...she is positive and i am sure she will be. I loved raihini bond. Mom daughter feels...

Nalin is a  frog or donkey or whatever worst ...he is so cunning

Rishna are in love...and kiara will spice up this
Lookiing forward to next week episodes

Pilar darling...when r dng rishna scene analysis...waiting desperately
pilar thumbnail

Pilar darling...when r dng rishna scene analysis...waiting desperately///

vl do it soon... let us do it part by part..so v vl have a week full to discuss.🤣..bit busy wid real life!!1 i really wanted to write it fast..bt it requires time!! vl do soon..plz wait❤️