Shivika FF ft OmRu:Waging War (P15 Pg20) 01.03.19

Sam98 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Hi everybody, I am Sam,I must confess, I have been a silent reader for a very long time and it is with caution that I bring this story to you- do read and share your commentary. Thank you😃

Part 1: The looming mission

I hated her. The mere sight of her bought back an ocean of deceit. Her treacherous ways and untimely betrayal was enough to send him into the darkest abyss but alas, his brothers were far too dependent on him and that was assurance enough to prevent the Great Wall of Shivaay from collapsing. The cracks were small and if he shunned his emotions he was absolute in that he would remain cemented.

The words of his defeat had spread, with the business associates aware of his insults, but they did not dare voice the topic of frenzy that had hurled itself through the gossip columns. They were aware of the leverage he held on the stock market and to snigger at his delirium was an invitation to their denouement. While cursing the she-devil, he resumed to the pending meeting with the workers of the Oberoi Industry. 
'Ladies and Gentlemen, I am very aware of the media's grasp on my personal life but be wary if anyone is to think that it warrants a licence for any individual to claim sovereignty or influence over my decisions, you are mistaken, to deny my orders is to bring forth your culmination, you are dismissed' Shivaay had claimed back authority and now it was time to claim back the entirety of the Indian and Overseas Market. 

How dare she mock Shivaay Singh Oberoi? -He furrowed his brows and sunk his head into his hands- he must obliterate the life she loved so dearly and for that there was much imminent work to be deciphered. And with long strides, he left the building. 'Re-build yourself Shivaay, you must re-build and this time grow double in stature and endless in power and for this I must forgo emotions, well except one. Revenge!' Shivaay had regained composure now and with this new operation in mind he set off to collate his delegacy. His brothers...

Content:

Part 1-Pg 1
Part 2-Pg 1
Part 3-Pg 1
Part 4-Pg 2
Part 5-Pg 2
Part 6 Teaser-Pg 2
Part 6-Pg 2
Part 7 Teaser-Pg 4
Part 7-Pg 5
Part 8 Teaser-Pg 7
Part 8-Pg 8
Part 9 Teaser-Pg 9
Part 9-Pg 9
Part 10-Pg 11
Part 11-Pg 13
Part 12-Pg 14
Part 13-Pg 17
Part 14-Pg 21
Edited by Sam98 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sam98 thumbnail

Hey guys I'm back with the second installation of this series😛 please do read 

Part 2: The statement

'Rudy, Om!' silence prevailed in the Oberoi Mansion, 'Where are these two?' Shivaay muttered to himself. The house that had once rioted with laughter seemed to be at its death bed, the air was suffocating and the light was non-existent. He walked past the hallway, it was where he had set his eyes on her, in her full glory, there she had been, laced in a chiffon gown with her soft brown hair cascading down. It had been the night of the year, The Oberoi Extravaganza, only the elite were invited while the rest of the associates were left to flip through the News Channels to dilute their peaking interest. She was seemingly perfect, an aura of opulence pervaded the room she set foot in, he had found her...palatable. Yet a mans ego was an untouchable shrine, and after all he was Shivaay Singh Oberoi, his ego as OmRu said 'touched the heavens and lingered there'. She however was surprisingly aware of this and as if she had seen the stealth he was gazing at her with, she slowly made her way to him. 'Tia, Tia Mehta' she ever so quietly whispered, saving themselves becoming the hot topic of Page 3, and a recluse like Shivaay found himself being guided to a secluded area. Now Shivaay was not one to be guided, he always swore to have the upper-hand, but this woman was enticing, she was new and mysterious but exceptionally sober. 

He woke from his trance to witness his two beloved brothers sitting at the edge of his over exaggerated bed- yes, one may even call it gaudy- but he had needed a larger bed as it was the norm for OmRu to shuffle in at untimely moments. 'Shivaay, we need to talk' murmured Om, 'No Bhaiya, we just need Lady Baba at the neck, we cannot have you indulging in sleep while we restlessly plan our revenge' exclaimed an over reaching Rudy, his brother had never been fond of Tia, he should have listened to his Dumbbell's intuition. Realisation dawned on him, Rudy, our Rudy had uncovered Tia's reality, he felt almost belittled that his little brother had reached the truth before him. He must know to never underestimate this personal Sherlock Homes of his. Shut up Rudra, we need to get over this sham instead of playing revenge games' grumbled an irritated O, Stop feeding devilish ideas into his head'. Oh but how Rudra was right, he wasn't upset, he was definitely no Roadside Romeo who was going to submerge into an alcoholic swing, rather he was angry, apoplectic, absolutely raging and that made his desire for vengeance escalate in two-folds. How dare that vixen make a mockery out of him? It was time to get even. 

No Om, Rudy is right, we must overcome this nonsensical defeat, and to do that we must wage war' Shivaay Singh Oberoi was going to make a spectacle of the Mehta Industries over-priced gem. He could see the worry in Om's eyes but he could also see Rudra's mischievous grin and that made him all the more excited. Shivaay, I do not believe in revenge nor making an exhibition of a woman, but I shall always be where you want me to be, and if that means collating tactics to get back at an un-worthy opponent, you have my services' spoke a calm O. Well then One for all and all for one' declared the trio and that gave Shivaay the assurance he required but never voiced his need for. The day digressed itself and the darkness engulfed the Mansion.

Next day...

Shivaay had a peaceful start to the day, he was content and was back to his usual therapeutic divulgence in cooking. Now don't get it wrong Shivaay Singh Oberoi did not partake in the concept classified as revenge, but he never did let his enemies off the hook. It was time to let the world be known to his power. 

He had called Mishra and at his beckoning a press conference was set in place. Proceed part one to destruction' he thought to himself. OmRu had awoken and they seemed to understand the sensational scene that was about to take centre stage. Bhaiya, you got this' gestured an over-enthusiastic Rudy and with that Shivaay made his way to the car, and made his was to his first destination.

Edited by Sam98 - 7 years ago
ISensedYou thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This is really interesting...
I havent read an ff where tia is in the bad books of shivaay🤪
I wonder what she has done to earn his wrath
How will shivikas story start?
Do continue soon
poemssyndrome thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Really new concept. It is new to see that Tia actually has a part of Shivaay's attention. Really wanna know what she did.
ArhiIPKKND thumbnail
Interesting new concept...pls pm...tq
Sam98 thumbnail

Hi all you lovely people, I am back with the third installation of this FF, please know that I am writing this as I go which is the reason for the inconsistency in the lengths of my updates, thank you to everyone who commented, I really do appreciate your input! ðŸ¤— I did want to close Tia's chapter quickly so we can start the Shivika track, don't worry the story shall unveil itself very soon. Enough of my rambling. Enjoy!😃

Part 3: Tia's The end

The stage was set; light, camera, action! 'Mr. Shivaay Singh Oberoi has called an immediate press conference and the entire business world and the media are buzzing to know what it is for, is he starting a new venture? a new merger? Why has the heir to the Oberoi business created such a commotion?' The reporter ended on a timely question as a well polished Shivaay stepped to the podium. 'Ladies and Gentlemen, now I am extremely mindful that I have caused quite the chaos with my unsolicited calling of the Media' his voice was soft and yet stern, he smirked as he continued 'I have called upon you all to give a statement, whether you see it as a warning or a challenge is of one's own volition, I Shivaay Singh Oberoi the CEO of the Oberoi Industry want to announce that our corporation is at the end of a completion of an oversea Merger with Nandini PLC- this shall prove extremely beneficial in enlarging our company which is already at its peak in India. As you must be aware the ball is in our court due to our extreme success, therefore we have decided to expand our venture to the UAE, Canada and London. I hope you understand what this means, Oberoi Industry is officially the first company in India to successfully complete a grand scale horizontal merger with the largest corporation in London , which as you know is the central hub of business and they also have deep roots in many economically developed countries. Now you must be wondering why I have announced this all so sudden, well let me enlighten you all, we are the leading industry, holding power to start and end any career, therefore I wish to declare that as of now, any company, law firm or bank which lends it services to the Mehta Industry shall be black-listed. This means that they shall be warranted as the hostile company and shall no longer be able to to do business in parts owned by Oberoi Industry- which is the majority of the cities in India' Shivaay took a deep breath and continued The Mehta Industry are currently in an extremely weak position with their business ventures backfiring, but the choice is yours, Thank you!' He had dropped the bomb and now he waited for it to explode. There was an ushered silence at first and thereafter a grand adulation, Shivaay knew that the Mehta's were done for. Chapter closed. 

The Oberoi Mansion was in grand spirits, the stock markets had stabled and the merger had been successful, moreover the family had never seen Shivaay in such a splendid mood. The Mehta's had implored for the statement to be retracted while Tia had scathingly apologised, he knew she didn't mean it and to be quite frank he did not care. 'Life had treated him well' he thought to himself but he didn't have much time to think as Rudra had galloped his way to him 'Bhaiya, you will never guess what I did! You are going to be so proud', Om had made his way back after ushering the reporters and giving the extra statements, 'What have you done now Rudra?' sighed a knowing O. 'O, I was talking to Bhaiya, and why do you always think I'm up to no good, this is not fair O! This is not fair!' spoke an exasperated Rudy Bhaiya, I ragged Robin!' - The two older brothers fell quiet, they could not quite voice their feelings nor could they suppress their amusement, 'You did what?!!'  articulated a bewildered ShivOm, both simultaneously addressing the situation. 'Bhaiya, O, I had Naina call Robin- you know the girl he liked in College- and I turned up with Naina, Oh god you should have seen his chuymui face, chooha jaisa, silent Robin Hood ban ne ja haha tha, I shut his mouth altogether...' ShivOm had dropped their jaws 'Kaise?How?', 'Yaar let me finish, I didn't even do much, when he was gazing at Naina, I put Solder powder in his drink and Fevicol in his sandwich. Romeo Robin couldn't speak at all LOL, and if that wasn't enough maine uska sheesha tor diya, I smashed his car window into smithereens and obviously you have to do the main pulling his pants down prank, Bhaiya you should have seen the devils ass, literally, I made him remember hell!' laughed an extremely proud Rudy 'How dare he try and ruin my Shivaay Bhaiya' he exclaimed, recollecting what had transpired that night. 'I guess you took care of part 2 of the Mehta's destruction, even if it happened to be through your imprudent pranks, I guess we'll be seeing Robin making a total arse of himself on Page 3 tomorrow, literally!' winked an overjoyed Shivaay, and together the brothers convulsed into a hysterical laughing fit. 

The day had diluted itself and the night was upon them again, while the ordinary people, the normal kind, had all crashed into their dreams already, two souls were in-somnolent. 'Rudy, it is time to put plan 3 of the Mehta's destruction into action' whispered Om. Now Om was not amongst the revengeful but he was amongst one for his brothers, he had witnessed a pained Shivaay and it was time he also bestowed Shivaay with an unparalleled gift. 'Yes O, I shall call the wretched Monster Baba right this instance...' Rudra dialled Tia's number and handed the cellphone to O. Om covered his mouth with a doubled piece of cloth to muffle his voice and awaited the ear shredding voice that was about to awaken, 'Hello, who are you? and how dare you irritate me amidst my beauty sleep?' croaked a grumpy Tia. 'Meet me at the Lothian Cemetery in 30 minutes, I can help you reiterate your status and repay Mr. Shivaay Singh Oberoi, do not tell a soul, be warned I am not a well-wisher just a provoked ego wanting vengeance.' Om had deepened his voice and roughened his accent, he smirked being well aware that he had struck the chord. 'Okay.' Tia had smiled to herself, she was not an imbecile she was going to take her bodyguards but this was the chance she had been waiting for, Shivaay Singh Oberoi, now I shall finish what you started'.

Om had made his way to the Cemetery with a petrified Rudra, 'O, did you have to bring me? You know this place is haunted, you know...' Rudra was stopped from his excessive blabbering with Om's hand gesture, 'Dumbbell Oberoi, what is the point of your dole shole and the ridiculous amount of Protein Shake you drown yourself in, if you cannot walk through an old cemetery, I mean seriously Shut up and let's put this plan into action' Om was tired of Rudy's puerile actions, he couldn't take a chance with this. They quietly treaded to the middle of the Cemetery and awaited the phenomenal scene that was about to take place.

Tia had bought her cheaper car with her to make sure nobody recognised her at the Mehta's daughter, they had already been plastered to every magazine and news report possible and more publicity was not necessary-not to mention she had to sell off the majority of her lavish cars in an attempt to keep her bed-but that was about to change or so she thought. Rudra had heard the screeching tyres making their way to the cemetery, he sat upright and positioned himself behind the tree while Om covered the whole he had made. He was well aware that Tia was not going to arrive without a bodyguard so he had bought two of his own to get rid of whoever was to make an appearance. The centre stage had been set and now he anticipated the footsteps that were to come. 

'Hello, hello, is anyone here' Tia spoke in an anxious tone, her bodyguard had parked the car and was making his way any moment but she was also aware that the deal had to be sealed in private. Rudy had seen Tia's bodyguard making his way and had directed his own men to pounce on him, locking him away in Tia's own car- he did not wish to manhandle anybody but it had to be done. 'Tia, what a pleasure, I am so glad you could make it' bellowed a cloaked shadow, 'Cut the crap and tell me who you are and the plan is' spoke a clearly fearful Tia. 'I shall tell you the plan and unveil my face, but before that I need to know if you are worthy, how shall you prove beneficial for me?, how have you harmed Shivaay Singh Oberoi?' he spoke slowly luring her into the trap he had carefully laid. 'Mister whoever you are, I am Tia Mehta, Shivaay Singh Oberoi's Ex fianc, I am aware of his every single weak point and not to mention that scandal he had been in, the world did not catch on that it was me who had ambushed him in the first instance, the poison in his drinks, maligning his name, it was no Aunt, it was me, Tia Mehta, and I would have been successful if his idiotic brothers had not saved him time and time again but no more, I shall end him completely now!' raged a scornful Tia, she was furious at the two imbecilic brothers, 'I must cut their roots too' she thought to herself. With that she witnessed the cloaked figure retreating, so she marched forward not knowing when her foot had slipped and she had ended up enclosed in a deep ditch. 'Get me out! Somebody help me...' 

'Please allow me' smiled a devilish Rudra and as the cloak fell the moonlight revealed Om's scowling face, 'Tut tut Tia, are you not aware, you should not listen to strangers on the phone, I thought you knew better than that' mocked Om. 'You two, let me out this instance or I will...' The echo's of the sirens had amplified and the harsh breaking of the tyres proved that cemetery had been encircled OmRudra, 'what do you think, I can't get myself out, my bodyguard is making his was any second and you cannot prove the truth in anything I said and I shall not be repeating it to the police' Tia grinned victoriously. 'Come on Tia, how idiotic of you to think that your confession had not been recorded, its such an old trick' laughed Om and with that the Police had arrived 'ACP Randhawa, this recording should play on every news channel tomorrow and I want a clean chit for my brother Shivaay, their should be no trace of this stain on the cloth of mankind', 'Do not worry Mr.Omkara, we shall handle this from here' and with that a screaming, cursing Tia was dragged away in handcuffs. 'This is not over' she cried, but oh how it was. The brothers walked away triumphantly, 'how happy was Shivaay going to be when he awoke from his slumber' wondered O. The Mehta's destruction was absolute. 

ArhiIPKKND thumbnail
Hmmm...tia is d culprit here...obros crucified them...interesting...
Sam98 thumbnail

Hi lovelies, I am back with another part to this story, I'm sorry for keeping Shivika apart for so long, but I promise you that there is going to be much more to their story (does the merger have anything to do with them😆😉), I also want to forewarn you that I may not update so regularly as my Uni assignments are due very soon andI have not written this story in advance. Anyway enough of me, please enjoy and leave your comments!😃 P.S. sorry for any grammatical errors, I have not proof read

Part 4: Love no more

Shivaay had awoken with a start, he was not habited to such a commotion so early on in the day, he swore he could here muffled Podcasts and News Channels in dozens, the same report was being played on every T.V that seemed to exist in the Oberoi Mansion. 

He had descended the staircase, to be quite frank he had hurtled down the stairs not even halting to brush his locks or even his teeth which he despised to be doing. As he made a run to the living room where the majority of murmurs and mayhem appeared to be concentrated; there it was, a hysterical, overjoyed family, commenting and communicating as if they had an overflowing bank of love for each other, and for the first time in his life his heart seemed to have dilated like it had swelled in size and was charged with Helium, he felt light and warm, a solicitude which had never been within his grasp, not like this anyways. Shivaay...' the burble had come to a standstill, they looked at him with eagerness, 'Bhaiya, this is your gift from O' buzzed a feverish Rudy, 

Shivaay stared in consternation, what is the big reveal' he thought to himself, and then it struck him, a ton of bricks slammed in his face as he witnessed the biggest scandal of the year 'TIA MEHTA JAILED FOR SCAMMING THE BUSINESS TYCOON', he could not believe his eyes, his ears heck he couldn't even believe his brothers, they had implored fate for him, 'All for one and one for all' came a synchronised whisper from OmRu, they flashed their crore wali smile and he could not prevent the senti emotions that followed. 'You guys are the best' he spoke so faintly that it seemed he had merely exhaled, but the brothers had read his lapis eyes, their wasn't gratitude or acknowledgement but rather a full force of love that permeated through his very being. 'We love you' chorused a sappy OmRu. 

The Oberoi Mansion had awoken from its trance and its roots had once again been submerged in euphoria. 'You preserved The Great Wall of Shivaay, I guess I'm not as substantial as I had perceived'- he didn't speak with sarcasm or malevolence but rather with pride, his spine, the reason for his existence had evidenced what it meant to be a brother an Oberoi brother to be precise. 'No Bhaiya, you drowned so we could swim, you befriended the night so we could dream dreams that were not meant to be dreamt of, Bhaiya you're my Superman!' a tearful Rudy exclaimed, he could not even envisage his life without his hero. 'Shivaay, we are who we are because of you, you are our armour, you always have been. You are our Great Wall but we, we're the trees, deep rooted, firm in intent, curtaining you from the heat, always by your side' O evoked. The three brothers embraced each other in a way that even the sun smiled down on them, Rudy latched onto his brothers for what seemed like an eternal moment 'Ru, moment chala gaya, pehle emotional tha, ab...' 'awkward hai' laughed Shivaay and Om. 'Aap dono kabhi bhi mujhe jappi enjoy karne nahi dete' wailed Rudy, 'Chal jhappi tak to theek hai but pappi mat dena, breaking news bun jayega' claimed Shivaay, lightening up the mood. 

'Tia's chapter is closed, yeh love ka game bohot khatarnaak hai, kabhi bhi haath jal sakta hai' stated a sombre Shivaay, but before he could continue O interfered Shivaay, 'you never loved her, if you did, tumhara haath nahi, dil jalta! This was a compromise, a business deal. When you find her', the one who loves you without qualms, an uninterrupted, maddening love that consumes and destroys in a singular moment then you will understand the gravity of this love you speak so venomously of, and I pray for that love to invite itself into your life'. 'Oh my mata, mera Shiv puttar, thats Tia ko tumhare moneys se loves tha, mere bahu to sarvagun sampan hogi, totallies perfect'. exaggerated an animated Pinky

Shivaay could feel his blood simmer at mere idea of love, a woman in his life...never again! 'No OmRu, Ma, I will never fall in love, I will never love, I will never marry and I want no arguments in this, do baar usi aag mein haath dalne ko bewakoofi kehte hai and Shivaay Singh Oberoi never makes a mistake twice, yes I didn't love Tia, I wanted that merger, I wanted that deal, but I thought we had a mutual understanding...' 

'No more women, and Maa I do not want any use of matrimonial sites or an alliance with any socialites daughter, I mean it!' his voice was stern, fixated on the same topic, fixated on what had happened rather than what could. 'I will not let a woman be my downfall, I have put a full stop at my emotions outside this house'- OmRu, the entire family witnessed his obstinance. He was not kidding, even an imbecile could see his decision was more so an ultimatum, but then again love was a bewildered thing, it didn't come with a warning, it had no rhyme and no reason; when it came, it came with such potency that it had the ability to knock a being out of its right mind.  

'Ishq ne dastak diya nahi, itne intezaar ke baad; Dil ko kissine chua nahi, laakh mulakaaton ke baad; Ajab sa hai junoon, tujse milne ke baad: Ishq par hoga yakeen, ishq hojane ke baad.' O recited and once again the mansion echoed with applause, the mood had revived itself, 'Wow, what a poem O, you left even Bhaiya dumbstruck' praised a jittery Rudy. 'Whatever O, Shaayari mean yeh sab, you know sounds powerful but in real life, it is non-existent' retorted a defensive Shivaay, 'Okay okay, lets move on and celebrate guys, a party is in need, my treat' bellowed Tej...and with that the world had seemed to have touched normality.

Now how was Shivaay meant to know, destiny had already written a story for him, whether he liked it or not... 

Sam98 thumbnail
Hey everyone, I give you the next part to this story, its more so a filler but it shall bring our two protagonists together😃 thank you to the people who leave feedback and my lovely silent readers too, please do leave a comment/criticism, all thoughts are welcome, including what you may wish to see next ðŸ˜†

Part 5: London's calling

In London:

'Nandini PLC has entered into a horizontal merger with India's leading business corporation headed by CEO and heir to the industry, Mr. Shivaay Singh Oberoi. Why has such a grand brand name crossed the Indian Markets threshold? Is it an emotional heritage link? Or a successful business endeavour?' The host of BBC News spoke hastily, 'the crashing of the pounds has left the rupees weak, the instability of FTSE 100 and the current political status with Brexit has shaken the foundation of all commerce and trade, has the CEO of Nandini PLC made a grave mistake? Will her  ventures topple?' 

The market had been in an absolute frenzy since the details of the merger have been released; the camera panned to the lady who sat upright in a stark white pantsuit, she was pretty, with a caramel skin tone, she smiled softly as the journalist interrogated 'Ms. Mishri Verma, as the Vice president of Nandini PLC, do you agree with this venture? and why is the CEO Ms. Sharma refusing to head the board meetings? Is she regretting this coalition?' 

The consistency of the questions would have taken her by surprise if she had not been accustomed to rapid fire rounds as such, she inhaled, took a pause long enough to carry the suspense before she hurtled the answers to the questions 'Mr. Miller, I think you must have had your hand in finance before your sudden inclination to journalism, if I heard correctly you spoke about the dropping strength of sterling, well as you must know, the upcoming US elections will cause an increased volatility in the exchange rates, however in this environment of political uncertainty, large investors have refused to take risks, but we have dug our roots deep into the US to make sure our yield does not drop, it is likely we will see the US dollar rise and the sterling fall...', 'If you are aware of this, why take such a huge risk?' The journalist attempted to drag her through the dirt once more, 'Mr.Miller if you refrain from interrupting ever so rudely, I shall get there; as I was saying due to this we are in a position of vulnerability, maintaining cordial relationships with countries such as India and the UAE is only going to aid us in the future to tie a Global Chain together, as soon as the foundations of the sterling solidify once again, which there is no doubt that is shall, there shall be an immediate rupture in our profit margins' she stood promptly and before any more questions could be fired her way 'This merger has already verified itself, if you cannot see our predictions then be equipped to run its success story on your network, and whether you with to take this as an advise or a warning, a word against our ventures is a move against us, and by now you must be aware of what we can do, we wouldn't wish to see you fall into deep water, would we? Thank you' and with that Mishri walked out of the studio with a grin.

'It is done Ms. Sharma!', Now the press will speak in our favour' she informed and cut the call. 

The day had come to a closure for the Sharma's while the it was just starting for the Oberoi's. It was 5am, Shivaay had viewed the broadcast and his vexation had taken its seat upon his nose, 'how could this be happening?' he thought to himself, questions being raised against the merger shall prove detrimental, though Ms.Verma had handled it to a great extent, much like how he would, he needed to show the shaking market his belief in this alliance, he had to go to London. He made a few urgent calls and instantly a 07:30 flight had been booked, being an Oberoi meant he was on all priority lists. He shifted to observe the sleeping duo, how he would miss his brothers, 2 weeks was a long period of time especially if it had a business purpose, but this wall had to cement its name across the border and for that, the amalgamation of the two companies had to work. He had suited himself up and was about to leave when he heard a whisper from the voice he wished he hadn't heard 'You're off again aren't you?' O accused,  'I have to go Om, take care of Rudy, Prinku and the family for me, you have to hold ground here while I inscribe our name on another', 'I know, and I will, I promise' answered a solemn O, he knew 2 weeks was a short time for the world but after the tumultuous events, he had hoped Shivaay's flight would stay grounded for a little while before he left off for another Oberoi endeavour. 

That was that, Shivaay had left for London, fate catapulting him towards the enigma which was to come.

Sam98 thumbnail
Hi guys I have the teaser for the next part of this story, however I am contemplating discontinuing this FF, I am not sure whether it has been successful in capturing your attention, please leave feedback it is very much appreciated ðŸ˜ƒ

Part 6: Teaser

Rudy had been pacing up and down in the corridors 'How can Bhaiya leave his chotu sa, cute sa, small Ru' he wailed, 'Shut up dumbbell, you're a saand, a hate katte dude as Dadi says, stop crying for gods sake, Shivaay's departure was due to strict circumstances, try to understand his situation' Om ushered a bawling 20 year old, 'O you are so mean to me, who will save me from you if Bhaiya is gone?' he had simmered down a little and had broken out into his mischievous smile once again. 'You're such a big baby, but you're our baby' sighed O