part  49 b- on page  139

part  50  on  blog 
Edited by Mahimaan - 6 years ago
Mahimaan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago
😛

note

hello  all   big  wala  thanks  because  of  all  of  u    we  reach  to  second  thread  its  our  success  so  enjoy  it  and   i  need  same  or  more  support  from  all  of  you 

kal  thoda  jaldi  jaldi  update  diya  tha  to  thodi  mistake  this  i  edit  it  again  so  please  its  request  to  re  read  it  

part   21 

yupee  second  thread  

Maan  -  ok  ok  so  mrs  khurana  apki  didi  ko  kon  lake  aane  wala  hai Km  main  ...

Next  moment  Vicky  start  to  cough  loudly  he almost  chock  with  hot  tea

Maaneet  make  him  clam  and  ask  is  he  ok

Vicky  grin  like  fool  ear  to  ear  ...he  thought    yes she  is  coming  she  is  coming

Geet  found  it  odd  so  many  emotional  changes  in  one  day  on vicky  bro  face what  is  happening  with  Vicky  bro  have  to  find  out  on di  arrival  why he  is  so  happy  ...

Before  maaneet  ask  anything  Vicky  zoom  out  from  room ...

Maan  -  so  mrs  khurana  no  man  allowed  in FUNCTION  ha. Maan  ask  with  naughty  grin and  with  maan  q  geet  face  turn  red  in  shyness. She  is  not  expecting  this  from  maan  that  maan  will  ask  her  something  like  that ..she  nodded  in  yes 

Geet  ans in  soft voice  its  girl  function  and  feel  awkward  with  all  men's  of  family .

Maan  -  apne  papa  se  bhi  ...

Geet  imm  reply  na  na  papa ki  baat  to  alag  hai  geet  face  brighten  with  Her  papa  name ..

Maan  -   maan  amaze  with  her  bounding  with  her  papa   than  maan  softly  ask  ...and  what  about  me ...that  make  geet  look  to  maan  eyes ...which  start  to  show  emotions  like  trust  ,love  ,hope   she  almost  lost  in  his  big  eyes .

Geet  -  in  that  state  itself  she  ans  app  to  har  pal  mere  sath  ho...

Maan  get  really  surprise  with  her  ans ..he  found  himself  so  small  in  front  of  her  ..after  so  much  hurt  also  she  is  with  him. He  took deep  breath  and  hold  geet  palm  in his  hand  and  he plant  a  small  pick  on  it  and  mummer  i  m  with  u  always  mrs  khurana ...

Geet  froze  in her  place  when  maan  M  shape  lips  touch  on  her  palm  she  forget  to  blink  her  eyes ..

maan  smark  on his  effect  on  his  mrs  khurana  but  he  don't  want to  disturbed  her  so   went  out  from  room  for  searching  dadima .

same  time  (  mahi  thinking  ye  bro  nahi  chodege  geet  ko  akela )  vsk  come  inside  room  to  ask  something  geet  but  he  found  somewhere  lost  geet ...he  called  2/3  time  but  don't  got  any  response .

At  last  he  called  loudly  look  bhabhi  maan  bhiya  aa  gaye  ...

And  that  brought  geet  back  she  ask  with  shock  where  is  he  where  is  he ...and  vsk  laugh  loudly  ...

Vsk  with  naughty  grin  kya  kar  diya  bhai  ne  jo  u  turn  like  this  a statue ...bolo  bolo  jaldi   that  turn  red  geet  in  shyness ...

Geet  closed  her  eyes  than  open  it and took  deep  breath  and  once  look  to  her  palm and  say  ...wiase  why  u  r  so  happy  with  my  sis  arrival  bro ...

Now  Vicky  bold  out  with  geet  question  ...he  fumble  for  while  and  before  geet  interrogate  anything's  both  heard  someone  saying  ...whats  two  kids  doing  in  one  room ...

Vicky  froze  in  his  place  but  same time  cried  in mind  what  is  this  KIDDD hate  it  ...vicky  turn  to  look  meera  and  froze  in  his  place  she  looking  pretty  in white  dress ...again  white  but  Vicky  shu  that  thought  and  look  to  meera  who  paas  from  Vicky  ...for  second  her  duppata  touch  Vicky  ..and  Vicky  feel  like  so  many  ghanti  running  on his  head ...and  in heart 

Meera  went  to  geet  side  and  hug  her  caressed  her  face  and  ask  r  u  ok...kido  ...

Geet  nodded  and  hug  meera ...

Meera -  so  someone so  much   pampers  in  sasural  sidha  function  ha  ...kya  bhai  kya  baat  hai  ...

Geet  giggle  on  meera  talk  ...

Meera  -  happy  for  u  geet  ...ma  papa  to  pagal  ho  gaye  they  r  went  to  shopping  to  brought  so  many  gift  to  u and  your  family ...

Both  sis  so  much  lost  in talk  that  they  forget  that  two person  without blinking  eyes  looking  to both  sis 

Vsk  to  meera 

Msk  to  geet .

Meea  asking  so  many  question  to  geet  she  forget  that  Vicky  also in room  and  msk  coming  behind  her  ...

Geet  laugh  make  lost  maan  and  Vicky  lost  in  meera  bak   bak  both  brother  took  deep  breath ...

Geet  eyes  fall  on maan  n  Vicky  ...geet  shy  with  maan  appear  . she  remind  his  pick  she  touch  her  plam  again .she  pull  meera  hand  and  pointed  to  maan ...

Meera  -  ho  jiju  I  forget  that  u  r  coming  behind  main  I  lost  in  my  kido...just  than  her  eyes  fall  on Vicky  ...she  found  him again  lost 

Meera  bend  near  geet  and  ask  ...is  your  dever  is  ill  kya  kya  he  always  froze  like  this ...geet  going  to  reply  but  Vicky  phone  start  to  ring  and  hide  his  embarrassment  he  almost  run  form  room.

Meera  want  to  say  something  but  just  than  nakul  come  to  call  her  ...

Now  again  maaneet  alone  in  room ...maan  gaze  on  geet  plam  which turning  more  red  and  red    ..

Maan  nodded  in  no  on  shy geet  ...

Maan  chalo  ab  baate  bahot  hui  I  think  u  need  some  rest na  ...geet  also  same  and  lay  down   on bed ..

Diner  maaneet  finish  in  room  itself  ...thou  geet  make  fuss  she  want  to  eat  with  all  family  but  maan  one  serious  gaze  ...and  she  cried  to  her  babaji ...DSK  devil  singh  khurana

After  dinner  she  come  with  fresh  cloth her  night dress  its  two  piece  , now  one  big  q  sleeping  adjustment,he  is  not  ready  to  sleep  in  study  no  way  next  four  day  he  will  not  follow  any  rule  ...but  how  he  going  to  ask  gmsk  big  qus .

Geet  found  maan  in  deep  thought  she  get  that  its  about  sleeping  arrangement ...

Geet  took  deep  breath  ...u  can  sleep  here  ...and  maan  face  light  up  like  small  boy  ..he  nodded  and  mouthed  thanks  to  her ...

Both  souls  feel  so  much  butterfly  flying  in their  stomach...they  going  to  share  same  bed  after  three  day  ...geet  stay  in  handa  villa  ...

Maan  took  deep  breth  and  mummer  god  please  don't  make  some  wrong  things  from  me ...

Geet  -  babaji  smabhal  lena ...

Both  make  face  other  side  and  lay  ..little  bit  away ...both  can  hear  their  heartbeat  which  was  uneven  because  of  their  awareness  of  closeness  ..

After  15 min geet  feel  some  pain  in  abandonment she  put  her  hand  their  and  moan  in  pain...that  took  maan  attention  and  he  imm  turn  to  geet  side  ...and  his  hand  touch  geet  ...there   both  feel  like  a  current  pass  from there  body  ...geet  feel  her  skin  turn  hot  with  his  one  touch 

Maan   brought  back  with  her  another  painful  moan  and  he  ask  wo  dadi  ne  diya  hua  oil  ..main  wo    wo   laga  du  kya  ...i  will  not  see  anything  bas  oil  laga  dunga  u  feel  better .he pleading  her  he  can not  see  her  in pain

In  that  pain  also  a smile  appear  on  geet  face  and  she  nodded  in yes  ...

Maan  took  that  oil  in  his  palm  went  near  her  and  his  eyes  meet  geet  eyes  for  while  ...he  turn  other  side  and  with  shaking  hand  he  start  to  apply  oil  on  her  abandonment  ... very slowly,  he  feel  scare  ...that  his  presser  hurt  na  her  ..

Maan  hand   caressing  in  cir-cal  motions  ...

Other  side  geet  feel   current  paas  from her  body  when  he  slowly  open her  button  of  top  and  his  big  palm  start  touch  her  nude  skin ...its  torturer  for  her  .she  bite her  lips  to  stop  her  moan ...

But  when  maan  finger  slid  touch  near  her  blossom  a  moan  come escape    from  he r mouth  and  maan  feel  he  hurt  he  imm  look  to  her  but  ...when  he  found  all  fuss  face  with  red  shy  ..he  get  its  his  touch  his  effect on  ...mrs  khurana  ...she  biting  her  lips  to  stop  moan  but  that  effecting  maan  in  other  way  ...

He  feel  so  much  hard  ...with  desire  ...

note  -please  look  old  thread  i  give  reply  to  all  

bye  enjoy  it 

Edited by Mahimaan - 6 years ago
Endgame thumbnail
waiting to read more of Mr and Mrs khurana
Endgame thumbnail
interesting update
both are coming more closer so cutely he kissed her plam
oops again kid poor Vicky meera is testing his patience yaha bechara in cloud nine seeing her there she is hell bent to treat him as kiddo haha
hmm geet is seeing something fishy in vicky's behaviour
last part super both are in same bed and maan put oil on her such a tease for both
Endgame thumbnail
new thread and again I'm 1st ,2nd 3rd bhi
thnx to uuu
sapnaf52 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
new thread ...or hum ko bataya vi nahi 😭

beautiful update... 👏
mrs..tomato khurana.
.. 😳
name suit for geet..whole part only shy shy...red red ..
and.
both MSK &VSK ki to kismat khuli hai...
dono ko lottery lagi hai 😉

full update...vsk dewana...meera k aane k badh..ganti baji...dil..me..
and
msk... 👏
first he kissed his mrs khurana...
and geet k bed me ..wow..
last part was ... 😳
awesome updateEdited by sapnaf52 - 7 years ago
crazyfriends007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Meera in km... called kidding again to Vicky.. poor guy
Loved maaneet moments