Namish Taneja aka Lakshya to QUIT 'Swaragini'?

Aila12 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
The Colors show, 'Swaragini', recently took a leap of six months. This leap meant several changes in the characters of the principal cast which include Sanskaar (Varun Kapoor), Swara (Helly Shah), Ragini (Tejasswi Prakash Wayangkar) and Lakshya (Namish Taneja).

The fans must have already noticed the absence of actor Namish Tanejaaka Lakshya from the show. His character is shown to have gone missing post the leap.

While, there were several speculations about the future of Lakshya, several reports about Namish planning to QUIT the show hit the web.

According to sources, apparently, Namish has been unhappy with the track and is contemplating on quitting the show.

The reports about Namish quitting the show got intense due to one of Namish's tweets which was apparently meant to be cryptic-

. We got in contact with Namish's manager, who said, "That tweet has nothing to do with Swaragini, it was a normal quote which Namish liked and shared in his microblogging site. After the leap Lakshya went missing, the creatives have already planned something and we cannot confirm how Namish will make a comeback. Its all rumours, as of now he is NOT quitting the show."

We hope the talks are clear and Namish decides to stay on the show.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Namish being young and talented will get more shows..same with Tejaswi! They are not one dimensional supported "stars"because of biasness..in the long run they will succeed whereas some ppl will be one hit wonders😛Edited by Ryta-FalaneWali - 7 years ago
xsumi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Ryta-FalaneWali

Namish being young and talented will get more shows..same with Tejaswi! They are not one dimensional supported "stars"because of biasness..in the long run they will succeed whereas some ppl will be one hit wonders😛

yes i hope teja and nami get something better in future. ❤️

xsumi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
BTW namish is not quitting swaragini, his manager confirmed it😃
meimo12 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: xsumi

Thank god! I am a die hard Swasan fan but I love Raglak too and Ragini would have been incomplete with Laksh. (Namish only) 

He may have some weird storylines but he is still an amazing actor and one of the reasons Swaragini still gains good trps. 
ProudRSfan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: xsumi

I hope its true. Temish are sole reasons for me to see this show otherwise would have stopped seeing the show long back.