Users

Frequent Posters

PenguinBaby thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 7 years ago
Res.
Unres..

OKAYYY.

As much I loved Shivaay's love for Annika, I am head over heels for Tej for taking a step towards his daughter and her happiness. She is his secret pride, and he is surely thankful to her for coming in their lives, for bonding their broken family, for making Jhanvi the old Jhanvi again, for saving his brother, for loving Shivaay, for becoming the light of their house, for making their mansion a home! And Shakti too. Shakti seems like a soft person, so he will naturally love Annika, but for Tej to have such a soft spot for his daughter-in-law, that is what I totally loved about this update.

Her travelling for whole three days, to pray to a God in which she does not believe, just for her father-in-law, is just so Annika. She loves them all so much and is loved the same in return!

And although Annika herself does not care anymore about the incident anymore, her whole family is making sure that those horrible people are punished nicely, while she herself is at home, safe and happy. She truly is a lucky being!

And I am so glad that you are going to continue this acche se😆
And your idea of OSs and other stories on "Future life of Ishqbaaazon" is bang on! Do that😆

Update soon and PM me if possible!

-Sanu
Edited by SanyaEterna - 7 years ago
Rozy77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
ahh another amazing part hon👏👏
you know how i love the way you write❤️... simply stupendous👏
the scenes of Tej were just oozing with power👏
i loved how they scrutinized those 2 imbeciles with all that restrained fury
that small moment of Tej admiring Janvi's pics was wonderful and ofcourse what Anika did for Shakti was heartwarming❤️
the course of this story along with an insight in to Ishana-Shivaay-Tej have been exhilarating⭐️
do continue this soon and the others too please😆😉
twerping thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Brilliant! Once again! These glimpses into the way in which Anika has become a cherished part of the family, a pillar almost of the Oberoi household, adds to the motive behind the need to protect her felt by everyone in the family.
Loved it! I simply adore the way you can suggest so much using so little! 
jarir2010 thumbnail
What ever u write i will embrace tht with my open arm.
Only one request,dint stop writing dear.
Im zabra fan of ur writing 😉 .
Now u all ready to do strike from older generation.
I was crying when i read about annika's journey to the temple.how big is his heart,how much she love those who is near to her.her capability of lovimg people ,her care for them..,,..everything come to life by ur captivating words.
Update soon.
Take care.
👏
anuridi thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Woah.. woah every update better than the previous one.Please do continue
ishitaandraman thumbnail
This is literally one of the best stories I have read on this forum! Please continue it. I love stories involving the whole family and their bond. In fact, I hope we see some of this in the real show!! So excellent job, please please continue with this track of stories. 😛
chottekikhushi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Oh my God!! Whatever I expected (in what I presumed to be the last part of the story) wasn't this!! I am soo glad that you are continuing this!! 
 Anika's place in the heart of the Senior Oberois is heartwarming and very unexpected for me atleast because it just seemed so impossible and it never crossed my mind to be honest!! But this is simply brilliant!! 
And please do continue!! In any way you want because this is some seriously fabulous writing!!
A.C. thumbnail
Eeek! I am so glad I logged in right now! 
I absolutely, irrevocably, outrageously ADORE this! It is beyond perfect! I so want to see this happen on the show! But alas, we are really far from that point, aren't we?!

I love love love the way you have shown the silent bonds between the Oberoi family members! And oh, the way they have all come to adore Anika! I so want that girl to have all the love that you have shown here! She so deserves it!
What I love the most however is the way in which you have shown these bonds without changing any of the characters. Ishana is still the Ishana we adored, Soumya is the same Sumo and so on and so forth. I adored this update as well! The way Tej and Shakti care about her, it honestly brought me to tears because I so want Anika to have this! 

The Shivaay chapter was both, scary as hell as well extremely sexy! There is something so unbelievably hot about a decisive male character who will go to the ends of the earth to protect his own! And that line, about Anika being his all: his obsession, his arrogance, his crazed madness and his blazing pride...
This one lined summed up why I adore ShivIka the way I do! Because they have these two amazing characters have the potential of becoming this!

Thank you thank you thank you so much for writing this! It's as though you took the stories straight out of my heart and posted them here! Please continue to write more!
And if possible, please PM me whenever you update! No worries if you can't though.

Lot's of Love,
A.C.
ArhiIPKKND thumbnail
Ok i love this great idea of urs...pls continue wth d series n do pm me ...tq
Coming to d update...cant believe even tej n shakti r going to retaliate for annikas humiliation...a lovestruck shivaay i can believe n expected bit this is so spevial n d back story is just so annika...annika is so cherished in turn she has made a home of oberoi mansion n its occupants❤️ ...let d games begin tej n shakti...(*evil laugh*)😊😆
Detox thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Interesting story...especially because of the business inclinations... 😊

Waiting for the next part 😊