Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

UglyDuckling. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: .Dracarys.

Yes he lost many Paki fans by working is BW.people who used to stan him are the same calling him nothing but an callomania shameless idi*t.

Are you one of those Pak fans?😛

Originally posted by: Carpe_diem

Of course he did...he made way more money than he would in his country and people recognize him more now and people saying that he was already popular because of his dramas then please don't forget that his dramas became popular only after getting aired on zindagi an indian channel.

So i will say despite the controversies he has grabbed all the attention and money that he could within a limited time.

He didn't do a single ad for India, how did he make WAY more money than he would in his country? Khoobsurat was a low budget movie and it was his first. I doubt Rhea paid him a penny more than the signing amount of any new actor. I have no idea how much did KJo pay him though. 
Heisenberg_ thumbnail
He was a big star before Bollywood?  Never knew he existed, let alone heard of his name, his career in Bollywood ended before it could even start, what a shame, not.
We don't need a Virat Kohli duplicate.
MalahFirangi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
he is the most benifited now he is tthe no1 in Pakistan
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: UglyDuckling.

Are you one of those Pak fans?😛

Nope. From another neighbor whose citizens run away to ours and legitimize themselves. This one is a butthurt fan of a motor mouth actress whose home production he rejected. It's  a different matter motor mouth remains jobless no matter what.
Edited by MrsKhan - 7 years ago
Deadinside thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Heisenberg_

He was a big star before Bollywood? Never knew he existed, let alone heard of his name, his career in Bollywood ended before it could even start, what a shame, not.

We don't need a Virat Kohli duplicate.

I didnt knew about this actor exist before few ones started putting his dp and saying fawad fawad everywhere.
First when i read i thought, It Must be some pathetic recipe which they failed to cook.
UglyDuckling. thumbnail

Originally posted by: MrsKhan

Nope. From another neighbor whose citizens run away to ours and legitimize themselves. This one is a butthurt fan of a motor mouth actress whose home production he rejected. It's  a different matter motor mouth remains jobless no matter what.

I thought she was outraged as a Pakistani😆
TheRager thumbnail

Originally posted by: dahee

He didn't do a single ad for India, how did he make WAY more money than he would in his country? Khoobsurat was a low budget movie and it was his first. I doubt Rhea paid him a penny more than the signing amount of any new actor. I have no idea how much did KJo pay him though. 

Shhh! You are not supposed to asked logical questions. Kjo is supposed to be funding terrorism via him.
TheRager thumbnail

Originally posted by: UglyDuckling.

I thought she was outraged as a Pakistani😆

An outraged Pakistani who supports our army? 
UglyDuckling. thumbnail

Originally posted by: MrsKhan

Shhh! You are not supposed to asked logical questions. Kjo is supposed to be funding terrorism via him.

A foreigner earning in India has to pay taxes in India. Yeh sab questions toh bhul gaye😆