Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DriftInfinitely thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: MrsKhan

Just like people are quick to brand people anti nationals, libtards, presstitudes. sickulars. So it works both ways. It was not as if they made it public that they are seeking an appointment with the HM. Now that they are going to meet him they have made it public. 
And do believe since BW films have become an easy means to gain publicity for some fringe elements its time the government intervened. I am not saying about just this issue but other issues in the past too. There can be protests and calls for boycotts but it has to be peaceful. 

It would have come out anyway, through a PR article or a tweet.
NathuPyare thumbnail

Originally posted by: ponymo

Do it, who's stopping you? You were the one who quoted me so I thought you wanted to have a conversation, didn't know you did it to complain only. Carry on then. 

I thought we a were having a dignified and respectable conversation only... how did it become complaining? ðŸ˜•

You said  - "Any citizen of the country in distress can approach our leaders that the same citizens elected to power. If that is wasting time, that is for our ministers and their secretaries to decide". I added that why just ministers or secretaries, even the common people, based on their sensibilities, will judge or decide whether KJO is wasting time of our Home Minister for an issue that can be solved at a local level, especially when the Mumbai/ Maharashtra police is already carrying out its duties well by arresting the MNS protesters. 
hasini009 thumbnail

kyun, to request HM  order schools to organize ADHM benefit shows for students??😆

schools in India used to screen some educational/historical/patriotic movies or take the students and teachers to the cinema halls  for the benefit of their students and staff

DriftInfinitely thumbnail

Originally posted by: Serotonin

Not just home minister, in my opinion we have also spent too much time talking about this topic and for so many days now... same thing getting discussed again and again

We should also focus our attention on our work now. At least I am going to do that now.

Yes, ultimately nobody will change his/her views, so we are all going round and round in circles. Perhaps the energy would be better spent on getting on with life.
NathuPyare thumbnail

Not just home minister, in my opinion we have also spent too much time talking about this topic and for so many days now... same thing getting discussed again and again

We should also focus our attention on our work now. At least I am going to do that now.

what if some peoples' work involved talking about ADHM? ðŸ˜›
UntamableSpirit thumbnail

So true --- everytime i log in same people are always online saying same thing over & over again --- Kjo giving many sleepless nights it seems --- *😛*
     Then there's also another logic which fans love to use around here --- the more one gets spoken about, more haters one has, more one gets bashed means he or she is *relevant* ---- so Kjo has also *arrived* --- 🤣 
   on serious note ---- Kjo is an Indian citizen --- he's got all the rights to go upto whoever as long as he doesn't stoop to the level of MNS --- !!!!
UntamableSpirit thumbnail

Originally posted by: MrsKhan

I think this tweet sums up the entire hypocrisy around people condemning a BW producer for trying to make sure his work is not targeted. 

dorku @Dorkstar  

10rs ka recharge atak jaata hai toh Sunil Bharti Mittal ko tag karke rant kar dete hain lekin koi apne crores ko nuksaan ke liye chu na kare

That's hilarious esp the way it's worded --- cracked me up --!!!
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: UntamableSpirit

So true --- everytime i log in same people are always online saying same thing over & over again --- Kjo giving many sleepless nights it seems --- *😛*
     Then there's also another logic which fans love to use around here --- the more one gets spoken about, more haters one has, more one gets bashed means he or she is *relevant* ---- so Kjo has also *arrived* --- 🤣 
   on serious note ---- Kjo is an Indian citizen --- he's got all the rights to go upto whoever as long as he doesn't stoop to the level of MNS --- !!!!

The bold is what I have noticed too. In every thread its the same people quoting each other and liking each other and repeatedly saying the same thing. Its a case of repeat a lie often enough and it becomes the truth for these people. 
hasini009 thumbnail

dorku @Dorkstar  

10rs ka recharge atak jaata hai toh Sunil Bharti Mittal ko tag karke rant kar dete hain lekin koi apne crores ko nuksaan ke liye chu na kare

sure. why not. ab not only India, puri duniya road par aana and PM office ke bahar dharna karna padega. kyunki they have lost approx 2.4 lakh crore in one single day😡

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: hasini009

dorku @Dorkstar  

sure. why not. ab not only India, puri duniya road par aana and PM office ke bahar dharna karna padega. kyunki they have lost approx 2.4 lakh crore in one single day😡

And gained 4.8 lakh crore the next day. Thats how the stock markets work. So your point is?