yesterday episode ...Dev's behavior towards sona review

cancerian87 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
I really like Dev ... As he is such a nice son, brother and boss.
But yesterday episode shows very insensitive part of Dev ...
He didn't realize his words hurts sona. She is crying ..

Dev didn't bother to come and check Sona.. in other hand Sona is still worried for Dev and go down to check Dev , give her shawl ,sits beside him. Watching with so much love ..

Dev didn't bother to say goodbye in morning.. she gave him lunch ..he didn't eat that.

Who agree with me ?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dlavanya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Yes .. He acted like an attention seeking child and was throwing tantrums. Sometimes kids do negative things that parents dont approve just to get their attention..( he reminded my 5 yr old yesterday) He was insensitive. I wonder what his reasons are ?? If he has any.. Waiing for todays epi to see if cvs show if there is any valid reason why dev behaved like thatEdited by dlavanya - 7 years ago
cancerian87 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yup I'm also looking forward to tonight episode😊
vibg thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
sooo many posts have been made about this.  
this is Dev! he has always been like that.. he stretches an issue, runs away from it and then blames Sona for not coming after him😆  as long as he remains brainwashed and controlled by mataajee...and mataajee keeps him from living his own life... every incident between sweet Devakshi will end just this way!  
Dev is an amazing person and only Sona sees who he can be.  And she loved him, married him, forgives him... despite his immaturities and lack of courage!  i am really hoping CVs are moving towards Dev's growth. as of now, his response to events is same as it was in the first episode😡  the moment he realizes that Sona is an important part of him just like mom now... each have their own place in his world but that Sona is his family too now... things will progress.  right now, KRPK is at standstill and the story hasn't moved an inch in a while. 

Ishwari's growth will only come, when Dev grows.. and its high time CVs move in that direction😃