Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

• LIFESTYLE
  • BADGES
WS

Vijayendra Kumeria shares his excitement' of becoming a father

By TellychakkarTeam
18 Oct 2016 05:21 PM

Talented and smart actor Vijayendra Kumeria, who is currently enthralling audience as Sooraj in Colors' popular show Udann is looking forward to become a dad.

Vijayendra and his wife Preeti Bhatia are expecting the arrival of their first baby by end of this month.

When asked about the excitement of becoming a parent, Vijayendra shared, "I am very thrilled and so is my wife Preeti. We are eagerly waiting for the day when we will hold our baby and the countdown has already begun. With God's grace and blessings from all our well wishers, the nine months period has moved on smoothly. The whole phase has been wonderful for us and I can't explain the feeling in words."                      

Talking about the planning about welcoming the new member, Vijayendra quipped, "We have made a little bit of changes in our house to accommodate the baby. We are also getting the house painted. We have bought all the required necessities for our kid, and this preparation phase is really making us feel joyful."

Be blessed, you two!!

Edited by sailuja - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Namita-M thumbnail
    Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
    Aww!! Congrats to VJ and his wife Preeti! Having a child is a blessing. 
    .Karna thumbnail
    Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
    Wow..VJ sure looks excited ... i really wanted to know ,how does it really feel ...but looiking VJ ,i am sure ,it feels great ..congo to VJ and preeti 
    Isha_201 thumbnail
    Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
    congrats VJ and preeti...
    party time. ...