Will Hazel Keech face the same torture like Akansha Sharma

Pentaminous... thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
  Hazel Keech former BB7 contestant is soon getting married to Yuvraj Singh. So particularly Akansha Singh is her ex sister in law. According to Akansha, she faced lots of humiliation and mentally torture from her inlaws. Everybody knows how Yuvraj's father abused Dhoni before and we can predict how his mother would be.

Hazel also getting married to Yuvraj. She looks innocent and sweet in nature. Do you guys think if her inlaws will treat her the same way they used to treat Akansha? Honestly speaking, Yuvraj looks rude by his looks and he has attitude. Kisi ladki ki qismat me ye sub nhi hona chahiye jo Akansha k saath hua. 

There is some problem in Yuvraj's family and it can be easily visible. And as Akansha is in BB, chances are alot that they may face criticism because Akansha will reveal her story for sure.

Edited; paragraph

Edited by Pentaminous... - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vyshhh thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Well we can't say anything just listening to one side of the story.we don't know what Yuvrajs mom has say about this issue.yuvi and hazel look like they are truely in love with each other.good for them:)
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Well today on abp news yuvraaj mom strictly told akansha need to shut her mouth .as her case is pending in court. N koi ghar ki baat bahar nahi vaani chahiye ðŸ¤” she's unhappy that akansha went to bb house.we don't know both sides of story but I have soft corner for akansha.
As far hazel concern she know how to live single handedly and I m sure she will deal with it. Also in akansha case it was arrange marriage n her partner didn't bonded well too which is the main reason
BanBB thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Expressionist (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8
see.my on yuvi mother
we don't know whether akansha is genuine or not
Hydro123 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
We can't comment what full story is but I have always felt Yuvi's mom was very rude and arrogant. I remeber the story how she created ruckus on a toll booth on Delhi Chandigarh highway. 
Yuvi's father was an accused in Jessica Lal murder case. Though he and yuvi's mom are divorced.
GolguppaGuzzler thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Well on pitch persona is different from off screen, 
I know Yuvi comes off as aggressive, but maybe Yuvi is loving towards Hazel IRL!
Maybe if his mom doesn't stop interfering. No girl is good enough for her son it seems. So typical. It takes two to tango. Show me ONE girl who married in hopes of getting divorced? Nobody does that. 
PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8
I think yuvraj is strong enough to handle this prb
He knows his mother and if anything wrong had happened from his mother's side he must be aware of this and will handle it.eise bhi hezel is celeb,dont think will live wit her sasuma .

Pentaminous... thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: TheBoss

Maybe if his mom doesn't stop interfering. No girl is good enough for her son it seems. So typical. It takes two to tango. Show me ONE girl who married in hopes of getting divorced? Nobody does that. 

exactly my point. I dont think Akansha is wrong and some member told Yuvi's mother had a press conference. Her mother said Akansha should not discuss family matters outside, if Akansha was wrong, she could have said these are false allegations on her. Also, she took divorced from a well known cricketer family, things must be gone unacceptable to her thats why she took such drastic step
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pentaminous...

exactly my point. I dont think Akansha is wrong and some member told Yuvi's mother had a press conference. Her mother said Akansha should not discuss family matters outside, if Akansha was wrong, she could have said these are false allegations on her. Also, she took divorced from a well known cricketer family, things must be gone unacceptable to her thats why she took such drastic step

exactly and why they r not granting divorce? all i know her father tears were genuine u can see how worried he was..initially she didnt even confide in situation with her parents