Frequent Posters

Anraysha thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
[QUOTE=Hina-]

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=20&v=AMJKh23QbUA[/YOUTUBE]
[/QUOTE
Thanks  Hina Darling 🤗

Shasha in Black ,I am Drooling, giving me Goosebumps ☺️❤️ Jaanu  stop being so Handsome, Sweet,Modest,Hot ☺️
A-Musing-Me thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Good you posted Hina... perspective hi lost ho gaya tha interview ka otherwise... 

Lovely interview... he's happy with the positivity he has received... 

Skilled grounded n charming... thats our Shashank...
Interview in diggys birthday... explains that he is awed with the appreciation n love n comments that he's receving from people on twitter n everywhere else.. though his placement in the show n time slot are difficult yet he's happy with the way things are turning out... n hes humbled with the way his character is accepted even though vikram n shivanis couplehood is already established yet Ravish is being accepted really well... n his producers are very happy with him n the trps too have a hiked story to share... all in all he's happy... his father motivated him fot this role n he is giving it his best shot as its his secind venture... n though he's not trp conscious still he is happy with all the postivity...

Thats him. .. our Shashank... n he promises a lot of thinhs are coming up..
vidya0000 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wow how matured he is. I lyk him for his sincerity and he is so grounded. He is following our tweets too and he is happy abt too. He is a nice humanbeing.
thanks for sharing hina.
Libra123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: A-Musing-Me

Good you posted Hina... perspective hi lost ho gaya tha interview ka otherwise... 

Interview in diggys birthday... explains that he is awed with the appreciation n love n comments that he's receving from people on twitter n everywhere else.. though his placement in the show n time slot are difficult yet he's happy with the way things are turning out... n hes humbled with the way his character is accepted even though vikram n shivanis couplehood is already established yet Ravish is being accepted really well... n his producers are very happy with him n the trps too have a hiked story to share... all in all he's happy... his father motivated him fot this role n he is giving it his best shot as its his secind venture... n though he's not trp conscious still he is happy with all the postivity...

Thanks for the WU.. Some frustrated fans giving their own WUs.. Just was gonna ask for real WU from one of you..
EshaalYousufzai thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Hina for the IV.. Love you..
Serious log jyada ICU pe hi end up karte hai!!🤣 Nicely put Shashank..
Edited by EshaalYousufzai - 7 years ago
faryal-malik thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice Interview 
He is such a sweetheart  Love him ❤️He is awesome as Ravish  He is the only saving grace of this show and hopefully makers will keep hold of him if they want to save this show 
faryal-malik thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: A-Musing-Me

Thanks for correct WU neha  Honestly some people twist and turn the interviews to suit themselves which makes me laugh🤣Do they really think we cannot watch the interviews  Hadh ho gaye 😆
forbidden thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
tfs hina!⭐️

he is just so cool! the ICU comment cracked me up😆 yes one should not be so serious in life just focus in life everything will happen on it's own. he is it's challenging for him since the romantic couple is already establish but  that didn't stop people from loving his looks, his characters at all. his challenge has worked both in trp ways and in characters way.
A-Musing-Me thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Seriously yaa Faryal .. Couldn't stop myself from seeing n then giving the update.. Was wondering why Shashank had nothing to talk about his character n went on n on about others..

Anyway.. Mr Charmer floored me again.. He seems in a happy space.. Happy for him