Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

forbidden thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
yes me to really liked that scene😃 finally the things will be out tomorrow brotherhood story. good good but i bet this vividha's truth won't come out soon for sure. cvs is gonna drag this till something happens it will be their trump card.
yogs1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Yes..It will take time for sure. If viv herself does not confess..I m sure kalindi bua is there.
She is already trying to connect the clues to find the truth. She won't take time to reveal vitharv truth in front of everyone. I wud instead want this to happen...! That wud be real fun n treat!
nitha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: yogs1

Apart from the cupboard scene. .loved the way Ravish was playing handshake with A. Ravish is such a sweetheart. He is stern, he melts, he cares, he helps, he gives space to others..

That behaviour with A..He will be such a good father! I wud want to c more and more of Ravish! Also, i want to c romantic Ravish..Can never ever get enough of shashank !!!!!! He is just awesome!

I want to see different flavors in Ravish like happy, sad, romantic, lover boy, angry, Devdas etc etc etc...
forbidden thumbnail

yo how are you?😃
forbidden thumbnail
imagine if bua tells everyone about this and everyone just looks at vividha with question look i think she will wish mother earth opens up and takes her away🤣

man i never want to be in her position na
yogs1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: nitha

I want to see different flavors in Ravish like happy, sad, romantic, lover boy, angry, Devdas etc etc etc...

We have seen enough of devdas in bv dear! Not now please...though he kills it I know. But angry, Yes!!!!!!!!

I just love angry shashank. He looks HOT in that avatar.  Remember the episode when he shouts at viv for closing the door? Also, I was his anger fan in bv. The way he used to get upset and angry over small things. He used to look amazing.
forbidden thumbnail
i do want a scene where we see his breakdown b/c i have never seen his scene before so want to explore that here. but my first wish is angry army man boy he gotta bring that out! i am hoping for that scene for so long.
forbidden thumbnail
it was so cute the way he shook his head saying he does not mind.
parusmiley thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
 Gud morng friends...  Congrats for new AT.. Ravishans rocks
parusmiley thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I really want some light moments and some peace...  Cvs made so much hurry..  So many twists  at a time..  Really want some progress  in vividha yar..  She is so confused  soul