Episode 21 synopsis+analysis 15th october

pilar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
ok guys.. our forum has been sleepy these days..i dnt know why..may b members were busy wid the holidays.. even i was busy..thtz y the late synopsis...
here goes(for the ppl have not yet watched)

ps: an entire post will be dedicated to rishna n dadi later❤️..nw bear wid the synopsis and analysis😉

Episode synopsis

show opens were raina calling mitali.rishab comes n calls her upstairs to talk for which she rejects..mitali enters the home injured..rishna concernd for her..she tells them tht building trembles due to earthquake..bt rishb says tere is no eq as per news..raina confused goes from ter telling lie to rishb tht she wants to buy grocery.at the renovting house yug being beaten up by goondas.appu came tere asking help(dnt knw from where,n for wat help..seems like she had no issues at all which require a help) yug couldnt c her face since he lost his consciousness..
meanwhile our jhansi ki raani raina comes all alone to look at the home.. where she finds tht only tht particular building collapsed due to eq..and she saw a closed door..(yug was not ter wen she comes..he was in another part of home..jhansi rani was abt to open the door..inside tht room..appu was been trying to be molested by those goondas... bt in vain since she turns br-ini and kills them all..jhansi rani couldnt pen the door..since rishb comes ter in time following her(knws verymuch abt his biwi tht she will go put her head in all dangers)  both comes out...n rishb shouts at her since she came alone telling lie..and putting herslef in danger..rishb demands her to ask,tell everything and dont go alone(well done rishb..jhansi rani needs these treatments sometimes) both goes bak..while appu helped yug and manipulated him to get her into srivastv house bak in return for money for wich yug agreed

appu being happy talks herself..tht she is br-ini now..she will kill raina..since has not helped her..she can hide her truth being br-ini..she can hav her true appu self too.. she is more(powerful etc etc( a dramatic monologue)

bajirao masatani(rishna) bak home..dadi taunts both of them..and arranges a reception party for both of them evening.. yug comes ter wounded and lies tht he didnt c mitali tere..and he petitioned tht he was left alone by mitali.. jhansi rani felt something fishy n followed him to the room and interogated him..ths made yug alert n wen appu calls he informs tht there is party in the vening..wid tht she can make a comebak.. and he informed about rainas dbts..wich made appu furious (she thnk abt moment raina rejected her..she ran to asur sthal..gorilla folowed.. and was beaten up by gorilla.. her blood was flowing at asur sthal..she lost consiousness..and after sometimes opened her eyes only to show tht it was blooad red..indicating her being br-ini) she tells herself tht shomehow she wl get into srivastav and kill raina..

at sv's dadi gift raina somethng..and left the room..rishb enters and raina tells tht atleast dadi is caring for her.. and wen opened it was a sexy nighty😆 (rishb expression was priceless😃) u shud watch it guys..)🤣🤣 images are shaky..plz bear wid ths..!😆

and wen raina strts to tell regarding yug..fed up rishb avoids tht convo telling her tht her brain is occupied by br thghts only..br is nomore.. they had some cute nok jhoks.. nd rishab later tells tht raina dont knw how to make him thngs done.. for wich raina challenges him tht she can..and they go for a bet.. and downstairs the come ready for party(nalin was very much annoyed tht raina being managers daughter cant be ths home's bahu..bt mohini avoids ths reasoning of nalin)... raina asks rishb to sing a song for her through dadi..(as a part of bet)..yug waiting for appu.. appu getting ready to enter srivastav... episode ends

Analysis
over all it was an engaging episode..bt br-ini look was not at all scary..and regarding her transforamation as br-ini..as i said in other post..wat i feel is tht appu is not dead yet..she just got some powers of br.. i believe..due to blood mixing.bt wat she thnks is tht shes dead..
now raina being a single warrior figurng out all alone is totally indigestible.. hope rishb will get serious soon regarding br matters..so tht he can also engage in these mess rather than raina fighting alone!! and regarding appu..shes is acting well..bt the dramatic monologues of her at times appeares to be boring...

now mohini-rishna-dadi combination was the best part of the episode!!! most hilarious..the dialougues especially..natural actors...❤️ oh my god..dadi gifting a sexy nighty to raina..really dadi??? 🤣 wat a gift!! "lagthi hoon kisi bhi angle se daadi" no not at all.. not only in angles..but also in ur behaviour..not at all dadi.. naughty naughty dadi!!!!🤣

thtz it guys..thtz all for today..share ur views too..thank u!!❤️🤗
Edited by pilar - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bluffmaster84 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Good analysis once again...even I think Appu is not dead...otherwise how sanjay will take his revenge...for me Appu's look is more scary...but the horns makes her look like a joker...don't worry I think in today's episode rishab will def. realize something wrong after attack on Raina...btw don't want Appu back in the house...both rishab n Raina r innocent n can be manipulated easily..Kishwar is doing a fine job but missing parag...hope he will be back soon...now RishNa will have to face double trouble due to 2 BRs. Can't wait today for Rishab's song, RishNa dance, their bet, attack on Raina, so much to happen in today's episode..
pilar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: gaurav84

Good analysis once again...even I think Appu is not dead...otherwise how sanjay will take his revenge...for me Appu's look is more scary...but the horns makes her look like a joker...don't worry I think in today's episode rishab will def. realize something wrong after attack on Raina...btw don't want Appu back in the house...both rishab n Raina r innocent n can be manipulated easily..Kishwar is doing a fine job but missing parag...hope he will be back soon...now RishNa will have to face double trouble due to 2 BRs. Can't wait today for Rishab's song, RishNa dance, their bet, attack on Raina, so much to happen in today's episode..

even i am waiting... regarding appu... horns is the main problem...face is scary..thtz true.. i want her to lose the horns in a fight with rishna😆  

and rishna can be manipulated easily..true.. tht day in jungle wen she met appu..she wanted to help her..bt she asked rishb thn..the prblm is tht both our hero-heroine cant see anybody suffering!!! and appu really knw ths weakness!! real evil.. for me she widout even becoming a br, was full of evil!!! now its like the key to the hell is directly given to appu devil!!!
Anbhigya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thnx Pi... Waiting for rishna scenes!!!! Uggghh Raina why u hav to do everything alone!!! N don't tell me the editors did it again!!! Nywys lets see wuts in store...
Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Good episode but I too didn't like BR-ini!!!
Appu was given too much screen space. Plus from today's precap seems trouble is brewing in RishNa world!!!